OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #77

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Between the ages of 3-5, SW lost her mother, maternal grandparents, aunt & uncles to violence. Her paternal family committed that violence; she lost her father, grandparents, uncle and was separated from the brother/cousin she had grown up with - who also lost everyone in his family. That's a lot of trauma for two little 3-5 y/o. SW will someday learn the reason for the violence. BW will learn who committed that violence and why. That too will be traumatic.

Just as Rebecca Babcock was affected simply by being the biological daughter of Diane Downs, all these children will be affected as well.
Of course she'll be effected, but I was specifically talking about the trauma of being directly exposed to violence. She and BR are very close to the same age. Had she seen the aftereffects of those murders as he did he trauma would be different.

I think it's because the microphone is on the camera and the left side of the courtroom is closest to the camera. If I follow your question.

I've found the best audio is on the Law & Crime channel through YouTube, but I'm also streaming it to my tv, which I have the equalizer set for the best voice audio. No bass, no low frequency audio at all.

Yes but I still had to turn the volume way up!

I do find it interesting they were so concerned about this search. Jake, George, and Angela discussing and working hard to find out which barn and to ensure the owners know they have have to have a new search warrant each time and when will it be over.

I mean if people have no concerns about what will be found, why are they so worried about search warrants, which barn, etc.

Makes me wonder if the new owners were giving permission and just playing both sides to try to get info.

George says something about what makes them think they can get away with this? He was talking about BCI searching their old house. LOL

Wagners claiming BCI didn't have search warrants. They did or had permission from the owner. Said "Granny" told them to take a hike (assume at Flying W Farms).

Accusing BCI of planting evidence.

Apparently they were reading Facebook discussions of the searches.

all of my headphones I've tried did the exact same thing. Then the left stops working at a point. Figure it must be my computer settings which I've yet to figure out how to fix.
Mt right one stops working? lol

They did this constantly during pre-trial. Always accusing prosecution of doing bad things, then having to admit they were wrong. Once filed a complaint that they hadn't received a bunch of evidence, then state proved they had weeks before, had proof. This is just how they work. Very shady.
People need to be wary of believing what defense attorneys say. They usually have no case and are forced to playing tricks and lying. I just listened to a closing argument in another case, where the Defense talked about evidence and testimony that the jury never heard. Some of it was flat out made up. JMO.

People need to be wary of believing what defense attorneys say. They usually have no case and are forced to playing tricks and lying. I just listened to a closing argument in another case, where the Defense talked about evidence and testimony that the jury never heard. Some of it was flat out made up. JMO.
Wow. Wouldn't surprise me if this team used that trick.

This trial seems to be taking a toll on the witness. She has dark circles under her eyes and looks very tired.
I think we often forget the toll these cases have on law enforcement. They get much criticism and are expected to be perfect in every details of every interaction or action they perform. While that is the goal and the standard should be the highest of high, they are human.

Imagine spending months listening to these people knowing full well they are guilty. Because at this point I think they all knew who did this. They knew this family lied, covered up their crimes, hid evidence, and were continuing to try to evade LE by moving to Alaska.

They have the families of 8 victims and an entire community on edge worried about who and why.. then they know but can't say it.

Then while listening to these conversations they hear things like BCI is trying to plant evidence and intentionally not talking on the phone and things they know full well are because the know the Wagner's think they are being listened too.

I give them so much credit for staying the course and getting justice for these victims. I'd say they are victims themselves in some ways. They had to see the victims and these crime scenes. They, as much as anyone, want justice for these families.

It takes a toll on these officers.

These calls implicate GW4 without a doubt.

He can't claim he didn't know what all the hubbub was about.
It also shows how interconnected this family was/is.

Saying he wasn't "all for one" with his family is a big lie.

He is allowing his mother to put this house in his name and he hasn't even seen it.

Seems like he's a okay with all this and no objections. He isn't saying, I need to be on my own. He's allowing his mom to basically rent a house and negotiate a deal to purchase later in a year and he isn't even questioning it.

WOW Angela is a piece of work!

This is 1 year post these murders and she says the Rhodens (edited to add I guess she is referring to the Manley's specifically in this conversation) are "white trash living in trailers" and accuses them of pointing the finger at the Wagner's because they want Sophia for the insurance money? Like $65,000.

I'm behind on listening to todays testimony. What is the purpose of listening to the recordings? Is the prosecution just following the chronology of the investigation or did something come from them to forward the case??

AW sounds delusional, says BCI is out to ruin their lives.

Then she calls others white trash for living in trailers, yet previously she's enthusiastic about paying $180k for a mobile home with add-ons, on 4 acres.

It also shows how interconnected this family was/is.

Saying he wasn't "all for one" with his family is a big lie.

He is allowing his mother to put this house in his name and he hasn't even seen it.

Seems like he's a okay with all this and no objections. He isn't saying, I need to be on my own. He's allowing his mom to basically rent a house and negotiate a deal to purchase later in a year and he isn't even questioning it.
Yeah GWIV's defense of he was so different than his family members isn't panning out for him on these calls, IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robinhood0602