OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think differently, prison seems to suit some people, I think AW will have her gang, she will be the leader, and she will manipulate them to do her bidding, I fully expect she will try her hardest to keep tabs on her grandkids in prison, she isn't without means, as she has her father's house and whatever money she inherited from him, (not all of it legally declared income as her father was a drug dealer). CN is living in her house we do not know if he pays her rent for the house, or if he will pay rent once her mother and grandmother move back to their house.
Any property she owns will be taken and sold to go towards the money she will owe the state and lawsuits against her.
Also yesterday I was looking up about prior trusts and prisoners. The trust BW was getting prior to his arrest once he is convicted it will go the state towards his stay. Unless it was noted in the trust that it would go to next of kin which would be the children SW and BW.

Exactly! Just the gall of that woman. And Local 12 WKRC-TV lending credence to it! That's a real concern, how is the jury reacting to her? This is not good.

I'm glad she's gone back to jail, I can't stand to even read about her now.
I can understand the papers view on this. Whether true or not, what child wants their personal info being talked about on the internet. Even tho it's really too late now. It's out there. I think the child should petition the court for a name change and make it sealed.

I can understand the papers view on this. Whether true or not, what child wants their personal info being talked about on the internet. Even tho it's really too late now. It's out there. I think the child should petition the court for a name change and make it sealed.
To be clear, I don’t blame the news. I just can’t stop thinking about whether the jury believes it. It was something I didn’t consider before this morning, now I can’t stop thinking about it.

Evidently they don't know a lie when they hear one.
I don't understand why any news channel(s) would be printing the name(s) of minors for any reason anyway. It's easy to see the fallout that might occur for "S" if she has been named in news stories which have now become associated with sexual abuse. She could be punished and abused again by other children, as some children can be unkind. If that happens, the stigma of this could carry far into her future. What a wonderful job the W's did protecting "S" and their entire family. A special thanks goes out to AW because I don't believe one word of what she said about the sexual abuse and that's just my opinion, of course. Something about crying wolf too many times....

I just looked up who legally owns the house JW, GW, AW and kids were living in when they came back to Ohio. It is owned by AW's mom and dad. CARTER EDWARD V.JR.+RITA J. Since he is deceased Rita owns it. The home beside it is owned by Rita's mother.

Exactly! Just the gall of that woman. And Local 12 WKRC-TV lending credence to it! That's a real concern, how is the jury reacting to her? This is not good.

Yes. Same BS from the news media. "But..but.. they were growing marijuana!!!!"

Did the defense make any inroads on cross?

Just on what Ive read and heard on podcasts it doesnt look good for team IV.

I dont know if Parker can show more disdain for his client. He mostly blows 4 off when 4 tries to show him his ramblings and doodling. Jmo

Palmer thought he was going to come out of this looking like Clarence Darrow or something. He's finally realizing the Rhoden Family and Hanna Gilley really were victims, good people who didn't deserve to be brutally murdered. He didn't realize he was defending a man who was a member of a family of evil, ignorant, bad-tempered thugs who tried to pretend they were something special. Fredericka Wagners's offspring weren't quite the Pike County gentry they were advertised to be. Close to the cross and all.

I don't understand why any news channel(s) would be printing the name(s) of minors for any reason anyway. It's easy to see the fallout that might occur for "S" if she has been named in news stories which have now become associated with sexual abuse. She could be punished and abused again by other children, as some children can be unkind. If that happens, the stigma of this could carry far into her future. What a wonderful job the W's did protecting "S" and their entire family. A special thanks goes out to AW because I don't believe one word of what she said about the sexual abuse and that's just my opinion, of course. Something about crying wolf too many times....
Agreed.

I wonder when we will get another live witness, I wonder if AW said the comments about GW saying they were his footprints the first time she sat down to do her deal, or did it take more than one time to get her to throw him under the bus,

JW waited until July of this year before he gave the state testimony that BW shot FR, I wonder if AW had to be encouraged to give up GW

we will only know if all the proffer interviews are released, just releasing the final document does not tell the whole story,

and AW saying she just couldn't allow JW to have to testify against her, but she was willing to testify against her son in exchange for the hope one day that she will see her grandchildren, she is delusional if any of the parents who are now raising her grandchildren allow her anywhere near them (they should be given a lifetime restraining order against any of the Wagners they choose, but especially AW as I fear she is plotting and scheming in jail to try to find people who will keep tabs on BLW and SW whilst she is in prison, I also think JW is doing the same, one of his many prison girlfriends as he will have many may be manipulated into keeping tabs on SW) and her grandchildren IMO will want to have nothing to do with her once released,
I always enjoy your posts. I believe she gave ole GW4 up, as easy as eatin' pie. I've said from the beginning that JW seemed to be her fav and G4 was more wanting to be Daddy's big boy. Although I did have doubts at first in them proving him playing an active roll. I even doubted that he may have played a roll, at one time, b/c it served him no purpose, but the family was too entwined. At some point he knew, which is not a crime, but he'd had to have given his two cents at some point, in that enmeshed home, and going along as back up seems logical, if for nothing more than to stand look out to protect his family.
Mother Dearest laid him out to dry and it wasn't even his child they were "protecting". G4 went the legal route but T.C. had no one to help her so he just bulldogged her. JW likely already has females putting money on his JPay or whatever Ohio county jails use. I've been watching the penpal sites. Ya never know who might pop up on those things, murderers, protecting their child, who like long talks on the phone, and dreaming of their prison pen pal gfs next letter. lol At some point, I expect the kids to search them out, as adults, out of curiosity. Even serial killers children, even children they abused, have visited them in prison. Weird, but true.

While I’m thinking about it…special thanks to former Sheriff Charlie Reader & every Pike Co official who made it a countywide priority to protect the remaining children. What a never ending nightmare this has been for all victims families & friends.

I think the jury will hate her. No mater if her testimony is partial lies, some of it is true and she and JW both state that "saving S" is at the root of it all. The whole family is deranged. I think they'll see that G3 had his own motivations as well. They'd be blind not to. It's a big ole "hate fest" for AW tonight. I was raised to hate no one, but I never want that woman out of prison and I do hate that she has an opportunity to be allowed out.

They shouldn't have been using her full name from the start. A minor child in this situation should be protected. Even Gov. DeWine issued orders just after the massacre that no information about the location of the surviving children should be made public.

Also, by waiting to announce they were making SW's identity private until after AW made her (likely false) accusations of sexual abuse, they were reinforcing the idea that AW was telling the truth.

I got a question to ask you Sleuthers:
SW and BW was taken into custody of Ohio CPS, you all know that these children where all took to a hospital and checked for child abused and if they where abused, Nash would have told AW and the jury that all GW4 was doing was protecting his niece from the Rhoden family the night of the murders, but why shoot Hannah Hazel Giley? Why shoot CRjr he didn’t see a thing that night he was still asleep when Jake killed him after he had killed everyone else inside the house. The Wagner’s where on a mission that night, ( Kill Everyone)

Jmo but I said last night to believe her is to believe it all. And it sounds like some news stations decided to go with all. I decided not to pick and choose, so I don’t give her testimony any credit at all. Jmo

Motive was control, custody of the child/grandkid, dominated by both AW & JW.

JW threatened to take S by force. JW was adamant his family’s home was better for HR and him to live as a family. JW would not leave his family’s homestead. AW ruled the roost.

HR expressed concern that AW would try to raise S like she was with GW4’s son.

HR had been living in KY and JW threatened to take S away from her.

JW won’t move out of his family’s house, and HR refused to move back into Peterson Rd home.

HR makes it crystal clear to JW she is not coming back, you hurt me, and you would hurt me again . HR didn't want a relationship because she was working on herself. He’s hurt her physically and emotionally and she wasn't interested.

JW wanted his mother to raise his kids and GW4 did too.

JW thought he could trust HR never to leave, and HR said obviously not. JW realized he had lost HR.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members