OH - Pike Co - 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue - 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #81

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a question to ask you Sleuthers:
SW and BW was taken into custody of Ohio CPS, you all know that these children where all took to a hospital and checked for child abused and if they where abused, Nash would have told AW and the jury that all GW4 was doing was protecting his niece from the Rhoden family the night of the murders, but why shoot Hannah Hazel Giley? Why shoot CRjr he didn’t see a thing that night he was still asleep when Jake killed him after he had killed everyone else inside the house. The Wagner’s where on a mission that night, ( Kill Everyone)
I think once JW got started he couldnt stop himself. He loved the thrill. He loved the rush. Evil!!! Jmo

SW and BW was taken into custody of Ohio CPS, you all know that these children where all took to a hospital and checked for child abused and if they where abused, Nash would have told AW and the jury that all GW4 was doing was protecting his niece from the Rhoden family the night of the murders, but why shoot Hannah Hazel Giley? Why shoot CRjr he didn’t see a thing that night he was still asleep when Jake killed him after he had killed everyone else inside the house. The Wagner’s where on a mission that night, ( Kill Everyone)
Great post Johnny Bad! Couldn't have been any s/a or any physical abuse. I do think AW is twisted enough, mentally, to fear it constantly and use those fears to others detriment and ultimately, reason to commit murder. That's not giving her any sympathy. She's one sick female, but she knows right from wrong. All for one, one for all. Just like the table meetings.

Great post Johnny Bad! Couldn't have been any s/a or any physical abuse. I do think AW is twisted enough, mentally, to fear it constantly and use those fears to others detriment and ultimately, reason to commit murder. That's not giving her any sympathy. She's one sick female, but she knows right from wrong. All for one, one for all. Just like the table meetings.
Angela Wagner is very good at getting into people minds and she worked on the jury of GW4 trial the 3 days she was there, she kept saying there was child abuse and she knows that good people don’t condone it and GW4 didn’t have a choice, I call Bull $hit on that she knew what she was doing by not answering question right and saying (I forgot)

I always enjoy your posts. I believe she gave ole GW4 up, as easy as eatin' pie. I've said from the beginning that JW seemed to be her fav and G4 was more wanting to be Daddy's big boy. Although I did have doubts at first in them proving him playing an active roll. I even doubted that he may have played a roll, at one time, b/c it served him no purpose, but the family was too entwined. At some point he knew, which is not a crime, but he'd had to have given his two cents at some point, in that enmeshed home, and going along as back up seems logical, if for nothing more than to stand look out to protect his family.
Mother Dearest laid him out to dry and it wasn't even his child they were "protecting". G4 went the legal route but T.C. had no one to help her so he just bulldogged her. JW likely already has females putting money on his JPay or whatever Ohio county jails use. I've been watching the penpal sites. Ya never know who might pop up on those things, murderers, protecting their child, who like long talks on the phone, and dreaming of their prison pen pal gfs next letter. lol At some point, I expect the kids to search them out, as adults, out of curiosity. Even serial killers children, even children they abused, have visited them in prison. Weird, but true.
Once his grandmother admitted to lying for Angela and that the custody docs were forged, he knew there was no doubt he'd be found guilty. I also think if he didn't take a plea, this would have all been pinned on him. Think of how easy that would have been. No weapons, but they had the photo of Jake holding a gun, they had the shell casings at the house and the forged custody docs for Sophia. The motive would have been painted as only Jake wanted them dead and went alone and did it. I think his lawyers either talked sense into him once he confessed. I think someone else would have and it would have been all Jake's doing.

This is why it's so crappy we didn't get to see the testimony. Tone is important, questions are important.. how answers came out too. We can get a lot of detail from picking up the non verbal and if someone just says the answer or if they have to be lead to it. I think they likely saw right through Angela's BS because Jake before her said he didn't think anything had happened yet so why wait till it does. Angela then makes it seem like things were happening. She had to say this to get Billy to act. I think that was it and the only reason the allegations were even mentioned. She used that to get Billy to come up with a plan. So her reason was BS, but the jury needed to hear it because they likely are thinking HOW did they just decide to go murder 8 people. When they hear Angela say she kept telling Billy this and that and then Billy gets a plan.

Is the defense trying to keep the wire tap truck recordings of JW and GW out? I don't see anything filed for the evidentiary hearing scheduled in the morning and I haven't seen anything reported on it, only that there will be a hearing at 9am tomorrow morning.

Why. Because on the night of the murders they had to kill everyone to give them selves enough time to accomplish what the needed to before LE is called. Kill Hannah Hazel so that LE is not called before they get to Dana Rhoden's and/or Kenny Rhoden. Kill Chris Jr. in case he wakes up (perhaps from dogs still barking) and sees his family dead and calls LE and the Wagners are not home yet. Worse, perhaps a LE cruiser responding passes them on their way back to Peterson road. Not a lot of people know this but most LE cruisers have ALPRs installled on them. ALPRs are automated License Plate Readers. I realize they had a murder truck not registered to them, but they seemed to take efforts to get away with it. They already were murdering people why not those two also to give themselves time to get home and have an alibi.

Is the defense trying to keep the wire tap truck recordings of JW and GW out? I don't see anything filed for the evidentiary hearing scheduled in the morning and I haven't seen anything reported on it, only that there will be a hearing at 9am tomorrow morning.
I believe so. @Betty P or someone else here might remember if that was already resolved in pre-trial.

Oh yes because I think this will be most damning for George. I don't know why they are having a hearing now.. maybe it has to do with what is played or how they are played, how much of it, which ones, etc? I think it was all done legally or they would have been excluded already before this point, but I am sure they want to discuss how they will be played just like the BCI interviews and the phone calls and remember all the back and forth on that the defense wanted to play all and prosecution just had parts, etc. Then they ended up playing them for the judge only and then he made a ruling. Maybe something similar is going to happen here.

Why. Because on the night of the murders they had to kill everyone to give them selves enough time to accomplish what the needed to before LE is called. Kill Hannah Hazel so that LE is not called before they get to Dana Rhoden's and/or Kenny Rhoden. Kill Chris Jr. in case he wakes up (perhaps from dogs still barking) and sees his family dead and calls LE and the Wagners are not home yet. Worse, perhaps a LE cruiser responding passes them on their way back to Peterson road. Not a lot of people know this but most LE cruisers have ALPRs installled on them. ALPRs are automated License Plate Readers. I realize they had a murder truck not registered to them, but they seemed to take efforts to get away with it. They already were murdering people why not those two also to give themselves time to get home and have an alibi.
This is a great point. I'd imagine killing Frankie likely woke up HHG or at least caused her to stir, Gary was awake at Chris Sr so he would literally be a witness, Kenneth would be the outlier here, but he would also be the one person that would 100% know who did this if everyone else was dead except him.

Angela Wagner is very good at getting into people minds and she worked on the jury of GW4 trial the 3 days she was there, she kept saying there was child abuse and she knows that good people don’t condone it and GW4 didn’t have a choice, I call Bull $hit on that she knew what she was doing by not answering question right and saying (I forgot)
Curious, do you think that she swayed them in GW4's favor or agin him?

Exactly! Just the gall of that woman. And Local 12 WKRC-TV lending credence to it! That's a real concern, how is the jury reacting to her? This is not good.

I'm glad she's gone back to jail, I can't stand to even read about her now.
I wish I could say I can't believe the local TV station could be this idiotic but this is why I don't watch local TV news.

Curious, do you think that she swayed them in GW4's favor or agin him?
She was trying to make GW4 look like a hero that killed the bad Rhoden, think about it, all that Jake and Angela was doing during testimony was tearing down the Rhoden repatriation, even Jake kept calling them Rhotens during his testimony and Angela called them child molesters JMO

Motive was control, custody of the child/grandkid, dominated by both AW & JW.

JW threatened to take S by force. JW was adamant his family’s home was better for HR and him to live as a family. JW would not leave his family’s homestead. AW ruled the roost.

HR expressed concern that AW would try to raise S like she was with GW4’s son.

HR had been living in KY and JW threatened to take S away from her.

JW won’t move out of his family’s house, and HR refused to move back into Peterson Rd home.

HR makes it crystal clear to JW she is not coming back, you hurt me, and you would hurt me again . HR didn't want a relationship because she was working on herself. He’s hurt her physically and emotionally and she wasn't interested.

JW wanted his mother to raise his kids and GW4 did too.

JW thought he could trust HR never to leave, and HR said obviously not. JW realized he had lost HR.

IMO
Jake is a textbook perpetrator of domestic violence. He choked Hanna; that's a major warning sign of domestic abuse that can turn homicidal: "If I can't have you or control you, no one can. And if you won't give me your kids (plural), you won't get to have them either." It's that simple.

Angela just wanted control of Sophia, meaning she thought Hanna should just have "supervised visitation." And Hanna had seen that movie before. Whatever squirrels run around in Angela's dimwit brain don't interest me. She felt entitled to Sophia. She wielded accusations of various kinds of child abuse (poison, anyone?) to intimidate and control.

She was trying to make GW4 look like a hero that killed the bad Rhoden, think about it, all that Jake and Angela was doing during testimony was tearing down the Rhoden repatriation, even Jake kept calling them Rhotens during his testimony and Angela called them child molesters JMO
Do you think it worked?

This is why it's so crappy we didn't get to see the testimony. Tone is important, questions are important.. how answers came out too. We can get a lot of detail from picking up the non verbal and if someone just says the answer or if they have to be lead to it.
This is all true. I must say, though, I’m extremely grateful for Webslueths and ALL of you here. It’s been a new & amazing experience to be able to talk over this a trial & get so many different perspectives.

Does Ohio law follow the doctrine of Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus? If so, almost every witness I have seen (which is not many) other than the BCI witnesses and LE, have credibility issues to the point that I feel their testimony is unreliable and should be discounted.

AW and her sons treat BW like he's an outsider in their world. I would like a clarification on why GW warned JW over their own father. Was it because he thought he would stop it from happening because he was best friends with CRs? I think FW is aware of how they treat her son.
And according to JW, he was worried that BW might commit suicide after the murders. And then AW said he started drinking a lot after the murders. Sounds like he maybe the only one with a conscience. Not that it was enough to stop this from happening. But he apparently was bothered after in a way the W3 weren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
difficultgrownup