OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#37

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rhodens where killed somewhere around daybreak so how did they have time disposing of the murder equipment, think real hard the cop where talking with the Wagners a few hours after they discovered the Rhodens, what would you do?

BBM
BJM didn't find CR1 until almost 8 a.m. It took LE hours to process four murders scenes, so the Ws had several hours to change, rest, and work on their stories. I think that they initially hid their equipment, somewhere on that 2,000 acre farm.

BBM
BJM didn't find CR1 until almost 8 a.m. It took LE hours to process four murders scenes, so the Ws had several hours to change, rest, and work on their stories. I think that they initially hid their equipment, somewhere on that 2,000 acre farm.

Thank you.
If they did initially hide their equipment/gear on the farm, it’s probably still there. Big Daddy knows every inch of that property.
Do you remember if the initial visit from LE was merely a welfare check, looking for child S? Seems to be that’s all it was.

But, I do think they all shot someone. I think that would have been part of the deal.
And, I think they would know shooting 1 person or 2 is the same charge and punishment as shooting 5 or 7 or whatever. The worked in concert and that's all it takes and their attorneys have surely explained all this to them by now.
As I say, I don't know them so I can only have an opinion... if they were crazy enough to all agree to kill 8 people, then a sick cohesiveness must exist, imo... so, I think they're crazy enough to stick together.
The selfish motivation, however is strongest, imo... the idea that saying nothing is best because I think they all 4 believe they'll still, somehow, get away with these murders. If they turn, then they'd have to tell their story, or their part in it, and then gone is the opportunity to somehow weasel out of it. It would be blowing their own covers, iow. Nope, I think they're going to play,
"You got the wrong people. We didn't kill anybody," all the way until the end.
But, who knows.

Yes, the arrests were laser focused, too. LE's adrenaline must have been soaring... the day they worked so hard towards had finally come.

I could see AW rolling to save her boys. Once they discoveries start coming in, she might. Then again, they might just stick it out. I'd not be surprised either way.

Are you thinking they buried items on Flying W Farm? It’s so massive, they would certainly know of areas that are most secluded. It’d be impossible to search every inch of that place.

Investigators traveled to ten states during the investigation. Any idea where all they went?
Yes it was close to Kenny camper, as cool as they where makes me think has this crew killed before?

Are you thinking they buried items on Flying W Farm? It’s so massive, they would certainly know of areas that are most secluded. It’d be impossible to search every inch of that place.Oh,Ky,Tn,Ca,Ak,Wv,Mi,Nc,Fl,Canada

Investigators traveled to ten states during the investigation. Any idea where all they went?

I never saw a metal detector, if I had the hole already dug I could bury a full size truck at 6ft deep in 20 minutes!

Sort of OT, but, I read somewhere, that a family killed other members of the family, over custody of a child, and then buried them, in their vehicle...in the killers' back lot. LE didn't find them for decades and only found them because they arrested someone close to the family for something unrelated, and they ratted them out. An entire family kept that secret for over 20 years, iirc. I wish I could remember the names of the family and where it was. It seems like Raisin may have posted it at one time.

Thank you.
If they did initially hide their equipment/gear on the farm, it’s probably still there. Big Daddy knows every inch of that property.
Do you remember if the initial visit from LE was merely a welfare check, looking for child S? Seems to be that’s all it was.

We didn't really hear about who all they'd visited for quite awhile. Just little bits and pieces. AW let it out that they'd cooperated with LE, fully, provided their electronics to them, and gave them business contacts. I believe they searched the church, and the invalid home, too, but we didn't hear about it as it happened. They locked this down tight as a wedge.

Does anyone think the Wags have anything to do with the Missing Women of Ohio, just a thought, like I said they where to cool about the 8 that where murder maybe they had some practice hunting!
By stalking the R's we see they're predators. They stalked the R's as prey, at night, whilst sleeping. So I'm going to go with this may have been life-long, IMOO. It'd be really interesting to learn of the entire W's generational backgrounds. I think 15-20 yrs moving forward, we'll learn there will have been physiatrists, mental health experts, etc having begun studies of them. I'm just one who likes to know what makes people tick/make the decisions they make/act, etc.

CHARLIEGIZMO bbm Luv ya' kiddo! "Militia?"... I am intrigued. A group organized to defend the US in case an invasion via Little Diomede, Alaska? (I'm pulling your leg on the Diomede reference, my friend.) Is this a radical group or more of a gun club...trading/collecting guns? What would attract W's to them, and vice versa?

The network of ultra conservative churches. I’ll post a link

I live in rural Ohio (not Pike County) and I occasional see long gray haired older women wearing snoods. I think there is a Christian denomination that encourages it. I'm just not sure which one. If it matters to someone, I can try to find out. I also Googled it because I was curious and found out that some women wear snoods for "dirty work" to keep their hair clean and safe.

My great grandmother wore them. And if I think I can spell it right, a babuska. She was the hardest working woman I’ve ever known.

I graduated high school in '68 so I was around back then. I grew up in a rural area and beer was our thing. We didn't know anything about pot till guys were coming home from 'Nam. Is there even going to be any pot you can smoke that is medicinal?
I thought, in Ohio anyway, it would be oil, edible, or vapor. I know it won't have THC. The only pot I've ingested is second hand smoke. I've never had a desire to try it...

Medicinal marijuana absolutely has THC in it. Part of the quality control process is to label the percent of THC in a given product. CBD oil also has trace amounts of THC. To date, they have not been able to breed out the negligible amounts of THC in CBD. That's how Ohio recently came to make CBD illegal. It seems the 5 corporations who won the growing contracts want to make sure that they get every single cent of profit that is available, regardless of who might have been benefiting from the pain relieving properties of CBD oil. SMH It's ironic that a state that fought medicinal marijuana turns around and makes CBD oil illegal!!! IMHO, they should legalize both at the federal level. Legalize, regulate, quality control are all good things that help get the dangerous laced stuff off the streets. Ohio has been decimated by the opioid crisis. Even pot has not been spared when it comes to drugs that have been laced with an opioid and sold to people who had no idea.

This is why I think RW or possibly her bro, Bobby, may have went to LE. If neither had anything to do with the murders their other family members allegedly pulled off, they must be terrified, in more than one way.
I don’t see RW or Bobby wanting their mom to die and this being her legacy, either.

Sadly I think FW was involved from the beginning. If one of her other children is the CI then, due in part to her age, a deal was cut that FW would not be changed in the murders but in the coverup, etc. if the CIs info proved reliable

If correct, that deal might be pursued by any of the 4 legal defense teams.

I think there will be a lot of aspects to this case that is just going to shock people during the trials.

I believe Waverly might want to begin preparing for the onslaught of national media. Turn it into anything positive for the community.

I think there will be national and international media cnn (if they are covering real news) and bunches of people curious to learn the crazy details of these crimes.

And I think it’s very possible the Waggies have more bodies on weapons they’ve bought and sold.

TO LATE FOR MS. FREDERICKA. HER LEGACY IS GOING TO BE SET IN THE RHODEN GRAVES. AND EVERY DOLLAR SHE GRABBED FROM POOR PEOPLE WITH LAND CONTRACTS.

SECONDARY AND IN THE SHADOWS WILL BE FARMS HORSES PIGS AND DOGS.

Last edited:
Great question, continued...but I did find this article, 3 months after the massacre, "But Wagner picked her up a day earlier than normal: "I reckon we ...
https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/29/rhoden-case.../87645382/
Has anyone viewed any published/recorded statements that contradicts those earlier statements?

(I can not log in because I would have 87 newspapers billing my credit card just for research...Whatever happened to the good old days when they made their money selling advertising? Or when cable promised me commercial free viewing? Sounded like a deal at $15 per month 20 years ago....grrrrrr.)

1. Al Gore invented the Internet (2am here and I haven had enough coffee)

2. The world has changed we no longer need paper, and all the Christmas wish books are gone.

3. We never ever imagined after the color TV and microwave ovens became a part of our lives, a hand held wireless device that we talk into and totally communicate on would also give us access to the history of the world, pay our bills, and keep a complete record of our life.

Enough said. My opinion.

Mine was botched lumbar surgery. Three surgeries in six days with the last to try to undo some of the damage done in the second surgery. Took months till I could walk with a walker. Four injury law firms turned down my case even when I had it in writing that the surgeon said there was an equipment malfunction.

Dudly, I am so sorry you are suffering and couldn't get a firm to take your case.

Delete

Either I have tech issues or WS has major trouble, smh
I’m having reload issues as well.

I’m going to post a link to a shredder. It shreds everything you put into it. EVERYTHING.

IM NOT convinced that the guns are dust, but I am convinced they were on the way to “never to be found oblivion”. Greenup, Miami or Detroit those guns are gone.

Don't forget that the juries will be told of the laws that apply in the case and must be taken into consideration before deliberations. If it can be proved that all participants knew what the killers were going to do, were part of a conspiracy to do so and did nothing to stop those murders, then the guilt and charges are shared without all the "who did what"; I'm pretty sure of that but I could be wrong, of course. Jmo.

I agree with you, pepper34. I don't think a jury will have any issues with these cases once the evidence is presented. Also, from the getaway driver to the person who fired the most rounds, under the law, they share equal responsibility. As far as the grandmothers, have they been charged with accessory to murder after the fact? Or is it alleged that they knew ahead of time and did nothing? It's horrific either way. I can't envision how they went about living life at all, let alone running a farm, interacting with clients...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand