OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#39

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I think we all have!

As we are cleaning up Xmas debris, a few of us chatted about this case. Our convo’ quickly turned to WHY custody/control is so important to the Ws. It seems to us their eagerness to have custody of children is far beyond normal. It’s as if they don’t even care if the kids are related or not, just give us custody, at least partial custody. Totally abnormal. I have nothing against children but never felt entitled to DEMAND partial custody of someone’s child. (this did not happen but JW reportedly planned to demand partial custody of HR newborn)
So....as we scrubbed pots & pans, we all unanimously agreed: MONEY. Some of you might recall, a few of us discussed trusts & other financial instruments, recently.

FWF, IMO, is locked up in a trust. I believe I checked once & established this to be the case & I will check again, later. Any family attorney would be most remiss if this is not true.

A trust can be written how the grantor chooses. Maybe revocable during his lifetime only to become irrevocable at his passing.

I have a good friend in KY (one of three adult kids) that recently inherited a 5k acre working farm. Other than residing on it, raising cattle, horses or........., there’s really nothing they can do. There’s a bit of dissension amongst the three as 2 have children, one does not. The two with children feel most empowered to make decisions, the one with the most children (5), always getting his way. His siblings concur because one day the next generation will be the heirs. Seven children, total in the next generation. So, it’s likely when the time comes, the 5 will stick together & the other two will agree, when decisions are required. All 7 of the next generation are in college or working. None have any interest in agriculture. Too bad. It shall remain in the family forever. There’s no way it can be divided/sold, no heir can buy another out, etc. One day it will be a tenant farm.

I am probably wrong but under the opinion the 4 might possibly not understand this type of financial instrument and believe “the more the merrier”. Perhaps they’ve heard the word “trust” tossed around or even “the farm stays in the family forever” & think it includes their entire household. They may not even consider a trustee is in place that will oversee financial aspects of the farm & non-profits. If this is the case, I think it might have been fairly easy to seduce RN to forge custody papers. Considering the death of George “Bob” recently, it’s not far fetched to think a relative or two might feel one step closer to the “jackpot”.

MOO

ETA: what if FWF is in an irrevocable (upon Fred’s passing) skip-generation trust. An ever so popular instrument for the wealthy. They often feel they gave their kids a good life & want their grandkids to enjoy the same perks, but are not sure they can trust their kids to do so.

If they felt HR might be enriched thru S, MOTIVE, IMO.

I think that RW would get her share from FW, though because she is unmarried and has no children. She's stuck with her parents too, and managed the farm for them. It doesn't appear that she receives a large salary either.

RAW has a successful (or appears to be) life, and doesn't seem to really need his part right now. So his part going to his children probably wouldn't be a big deal to him.

GW3 and AW, or the boys, may have been borrowing against their inheritance, since we don't really see any successful businesses or jobs, for any of them. I've seen that happen. One has financial difficulties and a parent will assist them but it is deducted from their portion of the inheritance that they would have received. Who knows though, they may have been makin' bank driving OTR and selling furry pigs... I may have gone into the wrong line of work.

I think that RW would get her share from FW, though because she is unmarried and has no children. She's stuck with her parents too, and managed the farm for them. It doesn't appear that she receives a large salary either.

RAW has a successful (or appears to be) life, and doesn't seem to really need his part right now. So his part going to his children probably wouldn't be a big deal to him.

GW3 and AW, or the boys, may have been borrowing against their inheritance, since we don't really see any successful businesses or jobs, for any of them. I've seen that happen. One has financial difficulties and a parent will assist them but it is deducted from their portion of the inheritance that they would have received. Who knows though, they may have been makin' bank driving OTR and selling furry pigs... I may have gone into the wrong line of work.

If such a trust exists, I’d bet provisions are made for RW, a lifetime salary, housing, etc.
It’s not unusual for trusts to be written to the specific request of the grantor. Especially, if the grantor has worked his butt off & has kid/s that think they don’t have to work due to their name.
Even 50 years from now if no heir wants to work the farm, it can be let out & proceeds split.
I said before, it’s my opinion Fred will always control FWF, even from her grave.

What I meant by HR being the only victim is a dif type of “murder”. Car v tree (as in run off the road), a fall down stairs, something less blatant than a bullet to the head.
I think that they knew it wouldn't work to just kill HR. Even if LE believed it was an accident. The Ws knew the rest of the Rs would be coming for them. The fact that she alone wasn't killed tells me the R family knew how dangerous the Ws were. They all had to die so they didn't have to spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders. Cowards that sneak around in the dark to kill people at their most defenseless time. That's how the Ws fight.

It would be very interesting to hear from GE4’s wife. It seems that she would have a great deal of insight into the dynamics of the W family.

She is far to frightened of them after they coerced her into giving her son up. Any of the girls involved with either Waggie son is putting herself where Hanna is and being very careful not to be in danger.

She is far to frightened of them after they coerced her into giving her son up. Any of the girls involved with either Waggie son is putting herself where Hanna is and being very careful not to be in danger.

Charlie, you must know the family very well??? I read your earlier post about the Alaskan Xmas. I felt I was there.

Really? Do you know any of the “girls”?
Idk how anyone might be coerced to give up custody if they wished to not relinquish it. I’m too tired to think.

Do you have an MSM link regarding her giving her son up? I have searched and searched and haven’t been able to find anything.

No I’ll see if I can find the. Link

Oh, please, no need. Tysm, tho. It’s awful searching for a specific link. I would not ask or expect anyone to do so.

I don’t have time to read on a daily basis, so I miss some discussions. Plus, some of us don’t see each post.

I think that they knew it wouldn't work to just kill HR. Even if LE believed it was an accident. The Ws knew the rest of the Rs would be coming for them. The fact that she alone wasn't killed tells me the R family knew how dangerous the Ws were. They all had to die so they didn't have to spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders. Cowards that sneak around in the dark to kill people at their most defenseless time. That's how the Ws fight.

I agree 110% if the Ws hadn't gotten them all they would always have to worry. There is still family out there that is why I said I would be worried if I were one of the two grandmothers who assisted the Ws after the fact. Do you think the W sister knew what was going to happen?

I agree 110% if the Ws hadn't gotten them all they would always have to worry. There is still family out there that is why I said I would be worried if I were one of the two grandmothers who assisted the Ws after the fact. Do you think the W sister knew what was going to happen?

Nah, I don’t personally think RW knew ahead of time. I sure the heck don’t think she would endorse such a thing. Jmo

.....they’re probably gonna be looking over their shoulders tho, once they move to their new state homes.

I would like to know her thoughts on the case. She was not only hr cousin but a best friend and seemed to know Jake. She should be able at trial if called to tell a lot about hr and jw relationship. Jmo
I used to believe it too. If we were to believe everything she said, she would be a very important witness. Not only the cousin and best friend, but also, possibly the last person to have seen HR alive. And much more...

Nowadays, I take her words with a bit more caution. Someone mentioned "survivors guilt". The last 2 years have been very difficult for the family of the victims. She has been exposed a lot in the media.

The truth will come out of this trial. We need to be patient.

I think I saw her sitting at the back of the court room at GW3's arraignment hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez