OH Pike County: 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested#40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm updating the timeline and was re-reading this article. I had forgotten about Prosecutor Canepa's remarks during Fredericka's arraignment asking she be denied bond because she participated in the "revenge" discussion with the others.

Rhoden family massacre: Prosecutor alleges Fredericka Wagner plotted revenge

I wonder why the GJ didn't add a conspiracy charge to Fredericka's indictment? Maybe that's something the prosecution is holding back in order to put pressure on her?

Also, does anyone have a link to the articles that came out around Christmas time that mentioned dates when LE questioned the W's? TIA

ETA: This was a reaction in the courtroom to Canepa's argument

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/...g?width=1920&height=1440&fit=bounds&auto=webp

Did she participate or was the meeting at her home? Idk

I mentioned last night, FW must have the most state of the art surveillance available for home use. I’ve been on many of the biggest & best thoroughbred farms. Every inch of thousands of acres is monitored. A lot of farms are owned by absentee owners. They might live in Dubai but can see a fly on a horse at their KY farm. The on site manager surely must have the capability to record audio, as well, imo. I think it’s possible FW & guests were recorded with surveillance equipment owned by FWF.
IMO, we can eliminate LE entering her home to “bug” it.

Pike Co. suspect must have no contact with co-defendants

In the above link at 1:21 you can see additional writing on RW's upper left thigh that seems to say: No Paper For Defend...Her [or The] Atty. Unlike the other parts of the writing on RW's pants, this part of the writing does not seem to be RW taking notes about the proceedings. It seems, IMO, to possibly indicate that Angela's attorney told RW not to give Angela any paper. JMO

Would a spectator be allowed to give any item to a defendant? I can’t imagine anyone approaching a defendant. Jmo
Good job deciphering the pen to pants.

I'm updating the timeline and was re-reading this article. I had forgotten about Prosecutor Canepa's remarks during Fredericka's arraignment asking she be denied bond because she participated in the "revenge" discussion with the others.

I wonder why the GJ didn't add a conspiracy charge to Fredericka's indictment? Maybe that's something the prosecution is holding back in order to put pressure on her?

Also, does anyone have a link to the articles that came out around Christmas time that mentioned dates when LE questioned the W's? TIA

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/presto/...g?width=1920&height=1440&fit=bounds&auto=webp
It speaks volumes that Bobby and his wife do not look one bit surprised that Fred was plotting revenge.

"conversations surrounding if one or more of them were arrested what the others were to do including taking revenge on those persons not arrested" and plans for escape.

BBM

IMO this could have meant Robin.

I wonder if conspiracy is something they can use as a threat to be added if she does not cooperate fully. More charges can be added.
It does seem odd that it was not included unless they only can prove her involvement after the fact. But, it still seems that would be considered conspiracy.
I too think her plotting revenge with the others would be a conspiracy.

Would a spectator be allowed to give any item to a defendant? I can’t imagine anyone approaching a defendant. Jmo
Good job deciphering the pen to pants.
That's a good question. Could RW have sent AW a pad of paper and stamps in a "care package?" IDK.

Did she participate or was the meeting at her home? Idk

I mentioned last night, FW must have the most state of the art surveillance available for home use. I’ve been on many of the biggest & best thoroughbred farms. Every inch of thousands of acres is monitored. A lot of farms are owned by absentee owners. They might live in Dubai but can see a fly on a horse at their KY farm. The on site manager surely must have the capability to record audio, as well, imo. I think it’s possible FW & guests were recorded with surveillance equipment owned by FWF.
IMO, we can eliminate LE entering her home to “bug” it.
Could FW simply been part of a group text where revenge was discussed? A reporter told me that LE can access text messages. Would the Ws have been texting about revenge? This seems careless given that much has been made of their possibly tech savvy. IDK.

Could FW simply been part of a group text where revenge was discussed? A reporter told me that LE can access text messages. Would the Ws have been texting about revenge? This seems careless given that much has been made of their possibly tech savvy. IDK.

The convo was at FW’s House, reportedly.

We can assume the gathering didn’t include strangers, imo.
So the convo had to be “captured” electronically, imo.
I’m thinking someone familiar with the surveillance equipment at FWF tinkered with it. Someone that has free access to Fred’s home. Maybe someone that has similar equipment on his farm. Someone that has been suspicious & concerned for a lengthy period of time, growing more suspicious daily. Speculating......
Furthermore, an interested person could be linked to Fred’s system, monitoring her home from the privacy & convenience of lies Lazy Boy.
Let me think.......anyone noticeably absent from hearings? Someone that has an interest in FW & FWF? Hmmmmm. I’ll think a bit.

Last edited:
That's a good question. Could RW have sent AW a pad of paper and stamps in a "care package?" IDK.
She was writing about the no contact through phone or letters. I think it says "No paper for defense attorney" meaning she cannot contact her by phone or letters nor can she try to give a note to Angela's attorney to give to her.

JMO

Also rummaging around in the Timeline links from 2016, I found a news article reporting that Gary Rhoden's dad said the coroner told him there were 2 different bullet casings found at Gary's death scene. It's not mentioned in the news video, but is reported in the written article below.

Father of Pike Co. murder victims says killer should be tortured

Kenneth said he knows what he would do if he caught the person or persons responsible.

“I'd like to take them torture them to kill a whole family like that,” he said.

Kenneth said according to the coroner there were two different bullet casings found at the scene, leading him to believe this crimes were the acts of more than one person.

Recall a few months ago we were trying to find a video where Gary's dad, Kenneth reported that info, but the info was missing. There was video out there, it just got edited.

Thanks to Pike County Coroner Dr. David Kessler, who gave Kenneth that info from the preliminary autopsy report.

"conversations surrounding if one or more of them were arrested what the others were to do including taking revenge on those persons not arrested" and plans for escape.

BBM

IMO this could have meant Robin.

I've been looking through the indictments and these particular details aren't spelled out in the charges, though they are referred to obliquely. Having Prosecutor Canepa's word, though, is good enough for me.

My guess is that she was threatened and too afraid to ask for custody so she caved to his demands. A guy who is able to sleep at night for years after executing 8 people is not a guy most women want to upset. Even now, he's still trying to intimidate her by demanding a psych exam. JMO
I'm supposing the wild rumors cannot be verified or mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveyJ