OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that a person named J. Rhoden is Facebook friends with the victim F. Rhoden.
It seems a very new account with only 8 friends. The first post was on April 18, a picture of a man holding an infant.
According to my math, this is the exact same day that the newborn baby of another victim H. Rhoden was born.
Is this the same baby?

I saw that too. Was wondering the same thing.

[video=twitter;723932288363405312]https://twitter.com/CGEditor/status/723932288363405312[/video]

User Actions
Follow

Michael ThroneVerified account
‏@CGEditor
Cincinnati restaurant owner offers $25K reward in Pike County slayings. #cgnow

View attachment 92485

https://twitter.com/CGEditor/with_replies

Here's the news story on it...

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...ers-25k-arrest-pike-co-mass-shooter/83432754/

...quite a creepy twitter post from JR at the end...

Not sure if this has been posted.. Early in January a mother and daughter were killed in a similar manner in Lucasville, OH. Seems drugs could have played role in the reasoning of the murders. Lucasville is around 20-25 miles away from Pike County.

http://www.tristateupdate.com/story...icide-near-minford-may-have-been-drug-related

FB set up Justice for Mykal and Candy
..around April 15 there is a post mentioning another double homicide a few days prior (to Apr 15).
https://m.facebook.com/groups/900681173348637/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FIFY, I think

GR is a guys name so I doubt it's the mother but who knows. CR1 was deff at one of the Union Hill Rd locations at stated by the Pastor early, early in the pressers not 8 miles away which was not found until later in the afternoon.

Thanks for your input! This is ever evolving!

Media articles have stated different things, who lives where and where they were found, etc. For some reason I think LE is holding alot of info back. It does make more sense that the ex husband would live where they have all the cars and mobile homes,even though some media said Dana lived there. They did races and fixed up old cars. The Left Fork address with Chris' name might only have his name to it, and Dana was given that as part of the divorce, or bought it under his name. So if Dana lived with one of her kids at that address that makes it even more strange they went out of the way to kill someone there.

GR is a guys name so I doubt it's the mother but who knows. CR1 was deff at one of the Union Hill Rd locations at stated by the Pastor early, early in the pressers not 8 miles away which was not found until later in the afternoon.

Thanks for your input! This is ever evolving!

GR can't be a brother to CR. He has three brothers and four sisters, none of them with initials GR.

"Reader said it all began with a 911 call at 7:53 a.m. The caller reported that two males were dead inside a home at 4077 Union Hill Road. While deputies were responding, someone flagged them down and sent them to two other crime scenes: 4199 Union Hill Road, nearly next door to the first, and then 3122 Union Hill Road, maybe a mile away.

Then, several hours later, an eighth victim was discovered at 799 W. Left Fork Road, about 10 to 15 minutes away."

BBM. I don't remember reading anywhere else that it was specifically two males found in the home where the first victims were discovered, but it's possible I missed it. Assuming that this report is accurate, who would the two males be? The brother & nephew of CR "senior" (Dana's ex)? Why would Dana's sister-in-law be feeding animals at her ex-husband's brother's house? Though I guess maybe they all got along well and were friendly despite them no longer being together.

I wish we knew for sure who was found at what address.

http://www.dispatch.com/content/stories/local/2016/04/22/Pike-County-homicides.html

GR can't be a brother to CR. He has three brothers and four sisters, none of them with initials GR.

That would likely mean that KR & CR1 are brothers(?) and GR would be KR's son and CR's nephew(?). That would make KR the "uncle" to FB poster (BR) that his uncle was found 500 yards away (the Left Fork location)

... just speculation trying to put it together in my head.

That would likely mean that KR & CR1 are brothers(?) and GR would be KR's son and CR's nephew(?). That would make KR the "uncle" to FB poster (BR) that his uncle was found 500 yards away (the Left Fork location)

... just speculation trying to put it together in my head.

That's what I think too, but if GR and KR were found at the Left Fork location, who were the two males found at 4077 Union Hill location? Unless MSM reported incorrectly that two males were found at 4077, which is entirely possible.

Here's the news story on it...

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...ers-25k-arrest-pike-co-mass-shooter/83432754/

...quite a creepy twitter post from JR at the end...

How is the last twitter post creepy? Commenting about the horror of a mother being slain while nursing her newborn and stating who ever did such a thing is an animal is creepy? Seems like a statement of fact to me and he's explaining why he's so outraged by the murders and motivated to offer a reward. It's heartbreaking details like that sometimes motivate people into action.

Possible Motives: 1)Drugs 2)Money Owed 3)Property dispute. 4)Jealous EX. 5)Related to business. 6) Psycho killer known to family who felt ........................by family

When I heard about the family member that lived 40 miles away,( not sure how far) that was shot with her 5 day old baby sleeping beside her... my mind immediately went to baby daddy. He could be estranged, with bad blood/not liked by the other family members? This woman had just had a baby, and there has been no mention of hubby/boyfriend at all. She appeared to be living alone with new baby? Baby spared (thank goodness)
IDK, but my bet's on whoever he is.

I'm catching up so my apologies if this has been addressed, but that's where my mind went too. That's why I really want to know where the little girl (her preschool age daughter) was/was supposed to be/is. You would think there would be some mention of "the young daughter of one of the victims was not at the house and is safe" or some such. In a small town like that surely people know about her and are wondering, too. The zero mention of her at all makes me wonder even more and throws my speculation gene into overdrive (like 'maybe LE is concerned because they do suspect her father and she's with him and are worried she could be harmed?').

Possible Motives: 1)Drugs 2)Money Owed 3)Property dispute. 4)Jealous EX. 5)Related to business. 6) Psycho killer known to family who felt ........................by family

7) *advertiser censored* or dog fighting ring

How is the last twitter post creepy? Commenting about the horror of a mother being slain while nursing her newborn and stating who ever did such a thing is an animal is creepy? Seems like a statement of fact to me and he's explaining why he's so outraged by the murders and motivated to offer a reward. It's heartbreaking details like that sometimes motivate people into action.

Didn't mean that JR was creepy ... just the added fact that she was breastfeeding when shot. That has not been released any where else than in JR's twitter feed. Just added a creep factor to me above 'mother shot while laying in bed with new born".

I saw that too. Was wondering the same thing.

I think that the baby picture in the J. Rhoden FB account is a different baby now. I think it is the baby of CT and HR
posing with its grandfather. The timing of the post may be a coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro