OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy? Really? They are just following the rules. Trust me this site takes lots of patience.

I understand the purpose of the TOC to keep rumors from circulating and have no problem with it when it is used for that purpose. But yes, my opinion is that some are lazy when they ask for the link to something that is posted on the first page of each thread. They didn't take the time to read it. They "don't do" the media thread but expect someone else to trot off to the media thread to retrieve a link for them that they have been told is there and has been discussed 2 dozen times over the last 2 weeks.

So yes I call that lazy, but of course, that is just my opinion.

That one is a little iffy for me. Maybe they would meet to get coffee first, etc, and actually get to work by , say, 8?

Curious? Has it been said where they were working on cars, there? or over at CR's place? I think they would have eaten before hand as well or at least picked something up if they did leave.

Slightly OT, but that's another detail that I wonder about. It seems kind of unusual to me that someone gets up and works on cars at 5:30 am. That's pretty early, there's not much light at that time of year. It didn't look like Kenneth had much of a garage or an outdoor light bright enough to work on a car. The garage on his property wasn't that large and, since DS claims he found trays of pot in there, seems unlikely he worked on cars there, too.

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co-man-recounts-discovering-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560167/One-victims-Ohio-family-massacre-1-000-cash-strewn-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Does it seem realistic Kenneth was working on cars at that hour of the morning, before sun up?

It's hard to tell, maybe he was going to have DS come over for a little breakfast and coffee before they got started. We still don't know if KR had that Columbus job and maybe he worked on cars early before he had to leave for work. I wonder if his garage had lighting and that's where he worked on cars. It sure would be helpful to see the inside of all three barn/garages on the three properties, but I doubt they'll show the public that at this time.

I understand the purpose of the TOC to keep rumors from circulating and have no problem with it when it is used for that purpose. But yes, my opinion is that some are lazy when they ask for the link to something that is posted on the first page of each thread. They didn't take the time to read it. They "don't do" the media thread but expect someone else to trot off to the media thread to retrieve a link for them that they have been told is there and has been discussed 2 dozen times over the last 2 weeks.

Not to go meta, but I remember when I first followed a case on Websleuths some years ago, if you came into a quick moving, active thread and asked for info or an "update" on the case, members could get a little :croc:. People were sometimes reminded to go back and read the thread. I saw it happen to others so, I was a little shy about posting for a while. Most people won't complain unless it's an active investigation, moving fast.

Overall, though, this is a very friendly, supportive place. People are kind and polite here.

Yes, I thought the poster that said they didn't "do" media was out of line, and yes,lazy.

Curious? Has it been said where they were working on cars, there? or over at CR's place? I think they would have eaten before hand as well or at least picked something up if they did leave.

haven't a clue.

I have a feeling that the garages had trays of little plants under grow lights since they would be ready to go outside, unless some were already planted. DS said something about a tray of plants in KR's garage. I would also assume there were scales, baggies, etc found in one or more of the homes showing LE they were dealing what they grew. That's usually things found in dealers homes that show LE it's more than just users in the home.

I have a feeling that the garages had trays of little plants under grow lights since they would be ready to go outside, unless some were already planted. DS said something about a tray of plants in KR's garage. I would also assume there were scales, baggies, etc found in one or more of the homes showing LE they were dealing what they grew. That's usually things found in dealers homes that show LE it's more than just users in the home.

I'm wondering if the garage was where they found or what they meant by "indoor grow operation." That would make sense to me since there were no children living there. I thought someone had stated before that you could fit hundreds of plants on a tray. I could be wrong though.

I'm wondering if the garage was where they found or what they meant by "indoor grow operation." That would make sense to me since there were no children living there. I thought someone had stated before that you could fit hundreds of plants on a tray. I could be wrong though.

Seedlings. Yes.

I however am still suspicious of the enormous fairly new pole barn at CRsr.

Because IMO, 200+ full grown plants would NOT fit in that garage at KR's.

Seedlings. Yes.

Was that the new huge building we noticed in the pictures? The ones that Vic posted?

Seedlings. Yes.

Because IMO, 200+ full grown plants would NOT fit in that garage.

That building is huge. I agree with you.

Was that the new huge building we noticed in the pictures? The ones that Vic posted?

IIRC it was new in 2012 maybe? Or maybe it wasn't even there yet in 2012? I can't remember but it was newer within the last 5-6 years IIRC. But it's the large building that is essentially twice the size of CRsr's trailer.

If there wasn't something related to growing pot, selling pot, storing pot, drying pot, or other drugs in there. I'd be surprised. JMO.

523d430fd069e68df51961cb81d06b36.jpg

The building to the left of the trailer.

c8ed32846d428410a2be40123e00f386.jpg
6953fc977a3097d24899b93af72d0be3.jpg

JMO.

Maybe they didn't let people go into the buildings where they had the grow operations. I did see an old barn type garage FR and CRjr used to work on cars in photos, but if they were dealers in the area they would obviously be known by many in the public who bought, and others knew just seeing how people like to talk around there. That's typical in a rural area most people seem to know alot about each other. LM told the reporters you can go into Peebles and ask anyone about Dana, and they'll tell you what a good person she is, plus the Sheriff himself said he knew the Rhodens.

I just hope we don't make it back to whether or not the AG is contradicting himself. Or how the presidential race has affected the case. Or who was found at the location on Left Fork.

Yes, this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member