OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of what I gave was links of the cartel in Ohio, and surrounding counties to Pike County, like the one Sheriff's comments to the media of them being in his county, and threatens the detectives families. However, I think the preliminary thoughts by the AG was in that line of thinking, because he was only going by what he knew at the time.

The number of shots to some of the victims shows this wasn't just an execution of shooting victims in the bed as they slept. I think anything is possible at this point, and I'm not discounting anyone's thoughts. I think everyone should feel free to express their theories and opinions based on the facts as we know them without ridicule or continued posts of shooting down what others feel for the thanks at the bottom of their comment. It only discourages people and they stop posting, as some have, because of it.

In this article it mentions payment as being 1000.00 and a bag of pot. Anyone else find it weird that 1000.00 was the amount strewn on KR and pot was also found at the scenes?.
I don't think $1000 was found on KR. Even if DS could count that high do you think he counted it? No. It was at best a guess and at worst very sloppy reporting.

---------------

The thing is, if you genuinely haven't got what they want then you cannot roll over and give it to them .... and so they continue with the torture and threats, hoping to eventually crack it .... !! And you aren't going to be able to keep coming if you are shot in the knees ... Of course, we are all speculating and letting our minds run wild because we just don't have enough info !!

Were they shot in the knees? I don't remember reading that but this case has me befuddled. If info was the motive I feel that the perps would not have been there if they were not sure the victims had that info to give.

I don't think $1000 was found on KR. Even if DS could count that high do you think he counted it? No. It was at best a guess and at worst very sloppy reporting.

He probably said what he thought it looked like, and they ran with the story just to be the first to put that out. On twitter the media is now just reposting their links to older articles to keep it going knowing this is a big story. I appreciate they're trying to keep it out in the public though, just in case someone knows something, and the killers don't think this is just going away.

I understand that and agree, especially in the case of a disputed fact. However, with this case I've seen a lot of people coming in that want the link because they are too darn lazy to go look it up for themselves when it's been posted 20 times throughout the case and/or a simple read of the 1st page/posts of each thread contains the exact information they are wanting, but they didn't read it.

JMODO :)

Lazy? Really? They are just following the rules. Trust me this site takes lots of patience.

Mike Campbell ‏@MCampbellWHIO 4h4 hours ago
What's being done to keep kids safe after a 7-year-old is tabbed on playground? Join us @whiotv to hear the plan.

So I saw this on twitter where a man got into a school playground and randomly stabbed a 7 year old. She's getting better thank goodness, but there are people out there that just want to kill, they don't value life, and get a thrill out of killing. There's always the possibility that a small group did this for the thrill, preplanning, and executing this out as they planned.

He probably said what he thought it looked like, and they ran with the story just to be the first to put that out. On twitter the media is now just reposting their links to older articles to keep it going knowing this is a big story. I appreciate they're trying to keep it out in the public though, just in case someone knows something, and the killers don't think this is just going away.
I agree... it's just frustrating. So very frustrating.

Also, I know DS seems to wax and wane on this issue, but if he were supposed to be somewhere at 5:30, then why wasn't he there at 5:30. If it was important enough to be somewhere at 5:30 and that did not happen, then there would be surely phone calls or texts made explaining the absence or someone would have attempted to look for his whereabouts when he did not show.

Depends on the people involved. Frankly if one of my brothers said he'd meet me at 5:30 am, I'd expect to see him by 5:20.
However, if my other brother was supposed to meet at 5:30 I wouldn't even expect to see him until 6 or later and if he didn't show or call, I'd just assume he was either hungover or still sleeping it off. I wouldn't even bother to try to contact him, I'd just go on about my day.

Does anyone else find it weird that while talking about his deceased cousin he found, DS would say that KR would take him out for food just for his company? It seems weird to me. JMO.

Seems like Kenneth was lonely. That's how I would take this statement. Either that or he felt sorry for DS.

Depends on the people involved. Frankly if one of my brothers said he'd meet me at 5:30 am, I'd expect to see him by 5:20.
However, if my other brother was supposed to meet at 5:30 I wouldn't even expect to see him until 6 or later and if he didn't show or call, I'd just assume he was either hungover or still sleeping it off. I wouldn't even bother to try to contact him, I'd just go on about my day.

Exactly. I have friends and family that are so flaky that if they didn't show up I would go about my day and be like "what else is new?" when that would occur. I wouldn't try to contact them, and quite honestly, I wouldn't expect them to try to contact me, they like to wait the 2-3 days and be like "oh, I totally forgot, I'm so sorry." So the fact that DS didn't go, and didn't run over there earlier than he did is really not an important point for me. For all we know DS was a drinker and hung over and slept in. We just don't know what these peoples habits were, therefore how can we really say something is weird or out of character or not normal, because maybe it's more normal than ever. Maybe KR was always stood up by DS, so maybe it wasn't that strange that it happened that night. Maybe it was. We don't know. JMO.

---------------

The thing is, if you genuinely haven't got what they want then you cannot roll over and give it to them .... and so they continue with the torture and threats, hoping to eventually crack it .... !! And you aren't going to be able to keep coming if you are shot in the knees ... Of course, we are all speculating and letting our minds run wild because we just don't have enough info !!

I've thought about this too, and haven't ruled out the idea that torture sadly may have been part of the crime. The thing to keep in mind is the amount of time it took to do all the invasions and killings and short time frame they had available to commit these crimes and get out of the area without being observed.

They weren't going to stay there too long to get information because time was of the essence. They had to deal with 4 crime scenes, get out, dispose of weapons, clothing and car(s). Someone might drive by and they couldn't risk getting caught.

I've thought about this too, and haven't ruled out the idea that torture sadly may have been part of the crime. The thing to keep in mind is the amount of time it took to do all the invasions and killings and short time frame they had available to commit these crimes and get out of the area without being observed.

They weren't going to stay there too long to get information because time was of the essence. They had to deal with 4 crime scenes, get out, dispose of weapons, clothing and car(s). Someone might drive by and they couldn't risk getting caught.

Unless their car being at the homes wouldn't be suspicious.

Living in rural small town MI myself, there are a lot of cars that could be at my house at any given point that wouldn't draw suspicion from the very few people that might drive down the country road and see them at those hours. JMO.

Exactly! My two sisters are the same way. One is always sleeping and always late. The other is reliable and punctual.

Slightly OT, but that's another detail that I wonder about. It seems kind of unusual to me that someone gets up and works on cars at 5:30 am. That's pretty early, there's not much light at that time of year. It didn't look like Kenneth had much of a garage or an outdoor light bright enough to work on a car. The garage on his property wasn't that large and, since DS claims he found trays of pot in there, seems unlikely he worked on cars there, too.

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co-man-recounts-discovering-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560167/One-victims-Ohio-family-massacre-1-000-cash-strewn-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Does it seem realistic Kenneth was working on cars at that hour of the morning, before sun up?

Exactly! My two sisters are the same way. One is always sleeping and always late. The other is reliable and punctual.

Oiy!! I have 2 sisters that are always punctual AND put together. I am the one who ends up late because something always happens.

Slightly OT, but that's another detail that I wonder about. It seems kind of unusual to me that someone gets up and works on cars at 5:30 am. That's pretty early, there's not much light at that time of year. It didn't look like Kenneth had much of a garage or an outdoor light bright enough to work on a car. The garage on his property wasn't that large and, since DS claims he found trays of pot in there, seems unlikely he worked on cars there, too.

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co...-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

Does it seem realistic Kenneth was working on cars at that hour of the morning, before sun up?
No. Another reason why I think "feeding the chickens" and "working on cars" can both be interchanged with "tending to the marijuana."

http://nbc4i.com/2016/05/05/pike-co-man-recounts-discovering-cousins-body-calling-911-on-day-of-massacre/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3560167/One-victims-Ohio-family-massacre-1-000-cash-strewn-feet-shot-head-reveals-man-horror-scene.html

That one is a little iffy for me. Maybe they would meet to get coffee first, etc, and actually get to work by , say, 8?

I would guess not super likely. However I got off work at 6am today and it definitely wasn't dark dark. So, anything is possible.

Seems like Kenneth was lonely. That's how I would take this statement. Either that or he felt sorry for DS.

I think the specific meaning there is just that DS means Kenneth always paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE