OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't see corruption as in stealing from the til, either, as much as just being, well, some of them were just not nice people (to put it mildly). I don't get a good vibe off of the PA either, at all, just for the record.

Is the PA the one who "loaned" guns out? I mean, is that even legal? I'm not a gun owner but if I had a gun I wouldn't trust ANYONE enough to loan out a gun! I mean, what if they killed someone? I should be just as much at fault, or at minimum an accessory to murder if I loaned a gun that killed or hurt another person. MOO!

I could be wrong, but I have zero theories that the cartel murdered these eight people.

Yes, remind me of "our" theories again? 😁

I'm still pondering the possibility of one of the deceased being one of two.

RAY, YOU'RE KILLING ME!!!
I'm beginning to lean toward the trigger happy cop. I couldn't believe that article stating the union said he had to be re-hired! I guess they don't care if he killed two people or not, as long as HIS rights are protected. I don't think I have ever heard of any union doing anything smart. But this is the biggest joke on the planet. I hope he gets sent to prison for a very long time.

I'm beginning to lean toward the trigger happy cop. I couldn't believe that article stating the union said he had to be re-hired! I guess they don't care if he killed two people or not, as long as HIS rights are protected. I don't think I have ever heard of any union doing anything smart. But this is the biggest joke on the planet. I hope he gets sent to prison for a very long time.

It's no so much that the PCSD had to rehire him as it was more of a procedural issue when he was terminated instead of being put on unpaid administrative leave until there is a disposition of the charges against him. In other words, until he has been found guilty of a felony, he can't be fired for these incidents per the CBA.

From the article below:
The contract states that when charged with a felony, the employee "shall be placed on administrative leave without pay pending the resolution of the charges against the bargaining unit member."

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...er-alleged-union-contract-violation/77759444/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is the PA the one who "loaned" guns out? I mean, is that even legal? I'm not a gun owner but if I had a gun I wouldn't trust ANYONE enough to loan out a gun! I mean, what if they killed someone? I should be just as much at fault, or at minimum an accessory to murder if I loaned a gun that killed or hurt another person. MOO!

Nothing illegal about lending your guns to someone else. That said, the PA probably opened himself up for getting sued as a party to the "accident". Definitely not very good judgement on the part of the PA, friend or not.

Zero?? What are your theories then

The only way I can even begin to think a cartel is involved is if they were actually hosting gamecock derbies on their property. We had that discussion pages back ... Cartel is at the bottom of my list.

I bet nobody inherits that land. The state/city will probably end up seizing it since there was an illegal pot operation on it.

Even if they don't, the courts will assign an executor of the estate and that person will be in charge. All property and assets will be sold- the courts will then use that money to pay off any of the owner's bills or notices filed against the estate. You wouldn't believe how many things get filed against an estate. I can see this being a huge, tangled mess.
Once the estate stuff is settled- what is left over will go to the grandkids. Most likely some type of trust account. That account is usually managed by whoever is guardian of the kids. (not always) IMO, I think the court will probably assign somebody who is not a relative to be in charge of the trust for the kids.

This is a good reminder to people to make sure they have a will. Make sure your beneficiaries are up to date.
I just went through a very long estate battle in Ohio. :gaah:
It can get tricky
.I wanted to protect my money from my daughter's father so I had to leave everything to an estate of me then assign a guardian of my estate..lawyer said if I named her as beneficiary whoever took her would be in charge of money and I wanted I think to be there when she was grown not all spent

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The union has to do that..he can file charges against them if they don't..doesn't matter if they know he's guilty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I could be wrong, but I have zero theories that the cartel murdered these eight people.

Cartel involvement is also near the bottom of my list of probable theories.

Revenge or payback is high on the list mainly because of the fact that 2 generations of one branch of the family was wiped out.

The one at the top of my list is the possibility of a failed relationship between the killer and one of the victims. The killer may have blamed many of the other victims for contributing to the relationship failure. This person would have been familiar to the dogs and where everyone was.

I don't think drug ring should be ruled out. They have people in their family who have criminal histories of trafficking drugs, in a major bust. They also have a drug connection due to the grow ops, and none of us know if they were involved in more drugs or not. They also have a distant connection to a drug pipeline leader who was just busted after a year long investigation.

The cop thing is a possibility too. Or family, or the people they pissed off in recent times before the murder who said they would all be taken care of.

So many possibilities, wouldn't rule out anything.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I understand that the union has policies and procedures that are supposed to be followed. But the way I interpreted the article is from the time the union makes their decision until the the SD hols their hearing, he is considered an employee, even though he is not on the schedule.
I also took it to mean that the union might try to get back wages for him.
I would think that the severity of the chgs would be enough for the union to say there was sufficient reason for him to be fired. Guess they don't work that way.

Cartel involvement is also near the bottom of my list of probable theories.

Revenge or payback is high on the list mainly because of the fact that 2 generations of one branch of the family was wiped out.

The one at the top of my list is the possibility of a failed relationship between the killer and one of the victims. The killer may have blamed many of the other victims for contributing to the relationship failure. This person would have been familiar to the dogs and where everyone was

Agree that it is probably a family issue...but I don't think relationship failure between two persons would, in the killers mind, justify ALL of the murders. I think that the majority of the victims were murdered because they knew the killer.....not necessarily his motivation, but (they) had to be silenced or they would talk. JMO The ISSUE is a puzzle, though. It may turn out to be a betrayal (real or perceived) or just greed. But these people were not rich and sophisticated, they were just living and making a living, to make do. JMO............The little 3 yr old is REALLY lucky to have survived.....

I found a meme that HMR set as her FB cover photo on Apr 22 2015 that looks like she was sending a message to someone. The meme goes like this:
"I really did love you, but you were a chain smoker and I was just another pack of cigarettes. "
This posting was in the middle of several posts that seem to indicate some relationship turmoil that may have been going on between Mar 2015 and May 2015. What I find interesting is that this post was made a year to the day before the murders and a DV meme that she set as her cover photo on May 21 2015. Just some food for thought.

Zero?? What are your theories then

OMGosh! I've been on here incessantly (well, I do sleep and eat sometimes) since a couple days after this case started. I've got three main ones I've been beating everyone over the head with for at least two months. I'd have to line them back out. If I don't get to it, I'm sure I'll probably be bringing them back up again soon. lol But no, no cartel theories.

I don't believe it is illegal, but it is, pretty, well, unwise, to say it kindly.

Agree that it is probably a family issue...but I don't think relationship failure between two persons would, in the killers mind, justify ALL of the murders. I think that the majority of the victims were murdered because they knew the killer.....not necessarily his motivation, but (they) had to be silenced or they would talk. JMO The ISSUE is a puzzle, though. It may turn out to be a betrayal (real or perceived) or just greed. But these people were not rich and sophisticated, they were just living and making a living, to make do. JMO............The little 3 yr old is REALLY lucky to have survived.....

So, you're saying that someone outside (or inside) the family had a relationship with one of the victims that went sour and resulted in the methodical killing (and without anyone else's help) not just of that one person but seven more? Do you presume that no one else is at risk because the only people who knew about the relationship are now dead? What kind of relationship are you describing? Is there any evidence of such a covert relationship in the public record at this point? I'm just wondering if I missed something.

I am not privy, nor is anyone else here, to evidence of the motive for this slaughter. All is speculation. JMO

It's hard to believe it would be family. Reason being is that they would have an inkling and it sure looks like they are all still hanging out together and all still friends with each other based on this weeks derby pictures, etc. I'm pretty sure if they had a feeling who it was, and the person was right there, that person would not be standing upright anymore.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member