OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #20

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember the date of DR's facebook post asking BH to watch over them "now more than ever?"

Trying to catch up .
Before moving to other thread, anyone here know:
On Timmons murder, can anyone tell me if there was a
specific motive (was it robbery?) if robbery, what was stolen.
Anyone know the connection between Timmons and these other people, specifically Kuhn.

Since I don't do FB, and plenty of the surviving Rhodens have FB accts, so that might be the best place to see if anyone is commenting on the three arrests.
I think if I were in their shoes, I probably wouldn't get too optimistic. With a gag order in place and we don't know if that is just about the custody hearings, or the entire case, they may feel like they shouldn't be commenting, or they aren't saying anything because they are afraid of yet another letdown.

Trying to catch up .
Before moving to other thread, anyone here know:
On Timmons murder, can anyone tell me if there was a
specific motive (was it robbery?) if robbery, what was stolen.
Anyone know the connection between Timmons and these other people, specifically Kuhn.

No motive has been indicated.

Kuhn's arrest has been connected by Ross County law enforcement to the murder.

She is charged with aggravated robbery and aggravated burglary.

If the Timmons murder was a robbery, nothing has been made public as to what was stolen.

I haven't been able to find any connection between Timmons and the three charged related to his murder.

For all of Pike county officers...I AM SORRY THAT I HAD NO FAITH IN YOU FINDING THESE KILLERS...
Again I Am Sorry...[emoji20]....
For all the times I said more needed done and doubted you .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would someone please point me in the direction of a link that says these two are either wanted for or are suspects in the Pike County Rhoden murders.

I've read the links and all I can find is that they are wanted for a single killing in Ross[?] County.

If there is a link that identifies them as suspects in the Rhoden murders and I missed it I apologize.

Would someone please point me in the direction of a link that says these two are either wanted for or are suspects in the Pike County Rhoden murders.

I've read the links and all I can find is that they are wanted for a single killing in Ross[?] County.

If there is a link that identifies them as suspects in the Rhoden murders and I missed it I apologize.

This has been discussed in the last few pages, we know by now this was false or undocumented information and it was retracted almost immediately.

I'm confused here. His expiration started term was 4/19/26. But actual release date was 7/28/16.

So was he actually in jail until July 28 2016?

If he was released on 4/19 and DR was so obviously concerned about something on the 18th and 19th that's more than a little coincidental no?

The Expired Stated Term is the release date.

It is the Actual Release Date (full term of the sentence) minus any calculated "jail-time credit."

(Not familiar with how Ohio calculates that and I try to avoid understanding those formulas in any state if I can. Lol.)

His first FB posts on his more active account were made on April 19, 2016.

Expired Stated Term

The expiration date of the prison term imposed by the sentencing judge reduced by jail time credit per ORC section 2967.19.1.

http://www.drc.ohio.gov/OffenderSearch/common/Definitions.htm#expterm

This will be my last comment on this thread regarding these potential suspects unless and until the big IF occurs.

Doing what I can to move discussion of the three Ross County suspects to a new thread on the murder of Theodore Timmons where they can be sleuthed with less restraint.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...016-*ARREST*&p=12747750&posted=1#post12747750

Back to the subject of dogs in heat.

I'm confused here. His expiration started term was 4/19/26. But actual release date was 7/28/16.

If he was released on 4/19 and DR was so obviously concerned about something on the 18th and 19th that's more than a little coincidental no?

It's just my personal opinion that post had more to do with the birth of HR baby than anything. At this point, other than a misguided reporter, there's nothing to suggest he has anything to do with the Rhoden murders.

Did the Rhoden family react to the news in one way or another? I haven't seen anything.

They've been waiting for an arrest for 3 months. Custodies are blocked by the investigation. Don't you think IF they believed these guys could have done, they would react in some way? We would get some kind of statement "Let's see, we hope so, ..."

There was 1 comment on the FB for Remembering them yesterday. A relative from Dana's side.

I'm still baffled why Reader would be communicating with NM authorities. TT was murdered outside of his jurisdiction. Dewine I can understand, as he is the AG for the state of OH right? Something just seems fishy with the whole turn of events. I'm not necessarily believing they did it, but I suppose it's possible they will at least be questioned?

What I am hoping does not happen, is for the wrong people to be convicted. That leaves everyone vulnerable to this happening again as everyone will feel safe and let their guards down.

There was 1 comment on the FB for Remembering them yesterday. A relative from Dana's side.

I'm still baffled why Reader would be communicating with NM authorities. TT was murdered outside of his jurisdiction. Dewine I can understand, as he is the AG for the state of OH right? Something just seems fishy with the whole turn of events. I'm not necessarily believing they did it, but I suppose it's possible they will at least be questioned?

What I am hoping does not happen, is for the wrong people to be convicted. That leaves everyone vulnerable to this happening again as everyone will feel safe and let their guards down.
Anything concerning Pike county Reader would want to talk to other LE agents about if the need arise. After all, Pike county is Readers county. AG Mike isn't there on a daily basis now, he relies on PCSD to keep him updated.
I feel certain PC would want to talk to J and J, given their background and Ross county's location to PC, and another murder in Ohio. Ross county hasn't made a statement about a definite motive in regards to Timmons murder that I am aware of. I'm leaning toward robbery, since reading Kuhn's chgs, as I'm sure several people posting on this thread are thinking the same thing.

Does anyone remember the date of DR's facebook post asking BH to watch over them "now more than ever?"

Sure do. That post was made on April 18. It was before the pages got "edited"... but that struck me and I copied it and kept it.

April 18th, 19h, wasn't when HR gave birth? That's a good reason to be asking to watch over family, IMO.

DR was a grand mother and a nurse, and hosting her daughter and newborn. I think she probably had enough day to day concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan