OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this has had me wondering if there is some involvement in child *advertiser censored*.

I'm going with something involving US Customs & Border Security, specifically involving drugs. I don't think DHS handles child *advertiser censored*, that's usually the FBI.

I'm going with something involving US Customs & Border Security, specifically involving drugs. I don't think DHS handles child *advertiser censored*, that's usually the FBI.

The fact that Homeland Security is involved is a huge clue in what direction law enforcement is looking. The question is what services do they provide that the FBI doesn't? That being said, DHS may have been used to eliminate the cartel theory.

I apologize for a post I did yesterday. I have a dark sense of humour and I like to stimulate reaction. But it was a bad idea and it was removed by mod. I will be careful.

What I meant is this:

It was reported in the mass media previously that thousands of pages of social media were analysed. It's fair to assume a small part of this involved participants from outside the US. In such case, DHS is a federal agency that could help identify foreign participants.

I also have a dark sense of humor topped with sarcasm. So it doesn't bother me in the least, though I may have to read twice to catch it. But there are some who don't agree and it was nice of you to apologize.

Involvement of DHS is probably nothing more than secondary to the case. But if it were primary to the case, with the children and the different statements, it could be weird like this:

*http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/04/14/waco.koresh.believers/

Different group, different story, but you get the idea.

It could give a whole new meaning to the statement "We learned somethings about Pike County we didn't know before"

Involvement of DHS is probably nothing more than secondary to the case. But if it were primary to the case, with the children and the different statements, it could be weird like this:

*http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/04/14/waco.koresh.believers/

Different group, different story, but you get the idea.

It could give a whole new meaning to the statement "We learned somethings about Pike County we didn't know before"

Horrible day that was.

Horrible day that was.

Yes. Ideology makes the worst massacre. It's an interesting angle to this case

IDEOLOGY Imagine they were murdered because they were on the wrong side of an "idea". Whatever "idea" -(i dont wish to debate). Killed by armed followers with the complicity of someone close sharing the ideology.

I think we'd get the same reactions & statements from law enforcement:

- "murdered execution style in their sleep"
- "family annilation - family targeted"
- "arm yourself"
- speech at the church "someone here knows something"
- "killers were familiar with victims, homes and routines"
- "some people close to victims are not being truthful"
- "children are still in danger"
- "no involvement from any type of cartel", "not for the pot they were growing or ... stolen cars", "much bigger than that"
- "We learned some things about Pike County we didn't know before"
- Homeland Security is involved
- Major Crimes unit created to dig into cold cases
- no word on the criminal activities of the Rhoden (because not significant)

Actually this scenario ranks high on my shortlist.

There have been questions about child *advertiser censored* on a few occasions. Personally, I just cannot see anything like that being a possibility with this case.

I dont want to discuss what the idea is and the quality of the idea.

All I am saying is people kill for ideas. When they do, they take risks and are ready to die for it. They do it in a very organized manner. And they keep their mouth shut for the cause

IDEOLOGY Imagine they were murdered because they were on the wrong side of an "idea". Whatever "idea" -(i dont wish to debate). Killed by armed followers with the complicity of someone close sharing the ideology.

- "arm yourself"
- "no involvement from any type of cartel", "not for the pot they were growing or ... stolen cars", "much bigger than that"

bbm, They were there early on, are they still there/involved that we know of?

Actually, I think they do. And I think it also includes "sexting". Thing is, I tend to think of young kids when I think of child *advertiser censored*. But, I have to remember that child *advertiser censored* includes teens as well.

" Law enforcement performs an essential role in achieving our nation’s cybersecurity objectives by investigating a wide range of cyber crimes, from theft and fraud to child exploitation, and apprehending and prosecuting those responsible."

https://www.dhs.gov/topic/combating-cyber-crime

I have to think out loud again. I've been obsessing over this case lately, playing out the events in my head.

Regarding the 4 crimes scenes being moved and stored... I recently watched a YouTube video with the pastor driving along UHR while being videoed. At the very beginning, the man interviewed (I think he was with the DAs office) stated that the homes were moved to preserve evidence.

Ok, so what could that be? Something LE doesn't want exposed?

Early on, one of those interrogated was a young black male, right? And the sheriff stated something to the effect that the killer(s) did everything to interfere with the case. Could it be that the killers wrote racist things on the walls in order to mislead LE and have them suspect the young man? If that were the case, I could definitely understand LE not wanting family to enter the homes and see this. Imagine what could have happened if that young man had been set up.

DHS does handles certain child *advertiser censored* cases. A couple of years ago DHS provided edited,cropped stills of adults from child *advertiser censored* to the public for help identifying the adults. My phone is a terrible Windows phone and I can't provide links. I remember thinking it was odd that DHS is involved with child *advertiser censored* cases.

I'm terribly sorry I posted wrong info in this one; I do Not know who DS is. I was always under the assumption that a neighbor was the one who found KR, and had mistaken DS for Mr. DH. Please disregard this statement. Sorry again.

The DS is Donny Stone and the only H I've heard of is Hatfield KR's sidekick.

- "arm yourself"

Interesting. I wonder how the sheriff's repeated statements about people close to the victims knowing more than what they're admitting to would factor into such a situation.

The DS is Donny Stone and the only H I've heard of is Hatfield KR's sidekick.

Yes, I thought that Mr.D Hatfield who lived next to KR was the one who found him, I do not know Mr Stone. sorry again

Yes, I thought that Mr.D Hatfield who lived next to KR was the one who found him, I do not know Mr Stone. sorry again

Here's Donald Stone's interview discussing finding Kenneth Rhoden.

[video=youtube;hwBNUji0RHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBNUji0RHY[/video]

Here's Donald Stone's interview discussing finding Kenneth Rhoden.

[video=youtube;hwBNUji0RHY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwBNUji0RHY[/video]
Thank you, I have only recently gained access to the internet, whereas before I assumed on that part since DH was his neighbor and friend who would come check on him when a strange car came around.

Thank you, I have only recently gained access to the internet, whereas before I assumed on that part since DH was his neighbor and friend who would come check on him when a strange car came around.
Not meaning this to sound snarky, at all, however, I live in an area where strange cars go down to our back neighbors home. I don't feel the need to go back there and check on them though. I might make note of the vehicle but that's about it. It seems KR's neighbor (DH) was more concerned about KR's welfare than some other folk, and more-so than KR himself.

KR was said to be paranoid, yet didn't even fix his trailer's interior door lock, yet he had cameras (for what? so he could call LE and tell them someone stole his pot?).
If KR used the cameras to see if someone was snooping around his place, then the cameras didn't work very well for him, b/c he either didn't check them, or they didn't show anyone he was concerned about.
KR had a pit who obviously hated people in uniform but was fine with DS.
KR was said to have slept w/a gun, which, he had no time to get to and use, w/o a lock on his door, and a pit who was fine with the intruder(s), unless the assailant was already in the trailer hanging out with KR and the pit.

We have folks in strange vehicles stop by and no one ever comes to check on us. It's honestly none of their business and none of ours who visits them. If they ask us to watch their property, that's different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove