OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind me. I am just kicked back on the porch of my beach front home out here in Arizona watching the waves crash on the sea shore. I wonder if AG DeWine would like to join me and bring some of that good stuff him and the BCI boys have been smoking?

:cheers: :summer: :Bennymonkey:

Regarding lie detector tests, Jody Barr reported this:

Since the initial interrogation, Len said his son has submitted to a lie detector test as part of the investigation, but “failed” that examination.

Bobby Jo Manley told FOX19 NOW that she’s submitted to three tests and “passed each one of them,” she said standing on her father’s porch Tuesday afternoon.

Len, though, says he has no confidence that investigators will make arrests in the murders of his daughter and the other victims.

"As dumb as these guys is?" Leonard said, then laughed.

"I always said, 'they couldn't catch a cold,'" said Leonard. "And I'll say it til the day I die."

http://www.fox19.com/story/35453014...of-arrests-investigators-couldnt-catch-a-cold

I cannot find where the Ws have submitted to any lie detector tests. That doesn't seem fair since, even though they are considered innocent until proven guilty, the motive for them was quite obvious.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...family-targeted-police-raids-talks/377988001/

Wow. Inconsistencies extraordinaire in that one.
The prisoner's presence, they obviously did not take him out for a fun day. He showed them something (we don't know what).
BCI was out full force that day at the W properties. They don't do that just grasping straws. BCI is quite busy.
The W family can say all they want... How close the dad was to CRSr...(cough cough...)
How much Hanna was like a daughter.. Really? (Biting my tongue 😝 hard core, there...)
Fact is BCI paid them a big visit! I am not accusing anyone whatsoever, but BCI looking at you is quite telling.I

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...family-targeted-police-raids-talks/377988001/

Wow. Inconsistencies extraordinaire in that one.
The prisoner's presence, they obviously did not take him out for a fun day. He showed them something (we don't know what).
BCI was out full force that day at the W properties. They don't do that just grasping straws. BCI is quite busy.
The W family can say all they want... How close the dad was to CRSr...(cough cough...)
How much Hanna was like a daughter.. Really? (Biting my tongue 😝 hard core, there...)
Fact is BCI paid them a big visit! I am not accusing anyone whatsoever, but BCI looking at you is quite telling.I

Do we know as a fact there was a prisoner? Or is it our assumption from the presence of the OCSD?

Len tells the reporters that if anyone wants to know how close the family is to go to Peebles for confirmation. He won't say yes or no when asked if DR feared for her safety. He also said he told Dewine for more information to go the Lawshe Street nursing home.

In reading the obits, I see that DR worked as a nurse's aide at Hillside Nursing Home on Lawshe road in Peebles and Len reports she also went to people's homes, so I assume she did home health care too. HR worked as a CNA at Edgewood Manor in Lucasville.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2659269/i...oking-for-motive-shooter-in-rhoden-shootings/

Like BettyP said, I learn something new every time I watch Len's first interview.

I believe if drugs are part of the motive that it is bigger than pot, likely narcotics.

According to AW in the latest Graves article, HMR dropped S on april 15th. But we are reading from a previous article JW saw HMR and K after her birth.

*http://www.cincinnati.com/story/new...s-all-weve-got-left-just-those-kids/85231530/

Jake Wagner, 23, said there's a 50/50 chance he's K***'s father. He and Hanna Rhoden dated for nearly three years before they welcomed her half-sister, S***, now 2 1/2 years old. If Wagner is her father, that would mean her half-sister would become her full sister.

And there is nothing Wagner would like more, he said, fondly recalling how he pulled the tiny sock off her itty, bitty foot shortly after she was born on April 17. He was checking for a hammer index toe: A Wagner family trait.

Regarding lie detector tests, Jody Barr reported this:

Since the initial interrogation, Len said his son has submitted to a lie detector test as part of the investigation, but “failed” that examination.

Bobby Jo Manley told FOX19 NOW that she’s submitted to three tests and “passed each one of them,” she said standing on her father’s porch Tuesday afternoon.

Len, though, says he has no confidence that investigators will make arrests in the murders of his daughter and the other victims.

"As dumb as these guys is?" Leonard said, then laughed.

"I always said, 'they couldn't catch a cold,'" said Leonard. "And I'll say it til the day I die."

http://www.fox19.com/story/35453014...of-arrests-investigators-couldnt-catch-a-cold

I cannot find where the Ws have submitted to any lie detector tests. That doesn't seem fair since, even though they are considered innocent until proven guilty, the motive for them was quite obvious.

BBM

Maybe they were asked and refused to take one.

Judging from what we are reading that is coming from their own mouth, I don't think LE needs a lie detector test to know they aren't telling the truth. It is glaringly obvious.

I have made no secret that I am on the side of LE. I think they are a lot of hard working individuals who sacrifice their time with their families to solve crimes and they put their lives on the line every time they put on a badge. There are some bad "apples" but to give LE credit it is usually the co-workers of the bad "apples" who catch them and bring them to justice.

I think that the BCI agents who are investigating this are as qualified and as capable as any other LE in the USA. They searched the W's property. They had a good reason to search it. They had evidence they put before a judge to get that search warrant. That judge deemed that evidence enough probable cause to issue that search warrant.

Yes the W's are innocent until proven guilty. That is the way it is in this country and I wouldn't have it any other way. But I also have the right to believe that if LE got a search warrant to search that property, then LE has evidence to prove the W's are involved in the R murders. I believe in the justice system and I also believe in the old saying "where there is smoke, there is fire."

LM who was outraged enough by what he saw as false accusations to throw out to the public that search warrant detailing exactly what evidence LE had to go on to put a GPS tracker on his son's truck, is way more believable than AW who declined to show the reporter the search warrant or even talk about what evidence LE had to issue it or what they took and why.

That search warrant LM had, was in part issued based on evidence of a text message JM sent to JW. I will repeat that, evidence of a text message. To believe JW's statement that it didn't happen, then we have to believe that not only is LE lying, but also whatever phone carriers JM and JW has.
So if we are all to jump on the bandwagon of the W's are innocent, they are being framed by LE and this is a conspiracy against them, then we have to believe that not only are the BCI and AG DeWine in on it but also a judge and the employees of at least one and maybe two cell phone carriers. So excuse me if I refuse a ride on that bandwagon

As far as the statement that HR dropped SW off at the W's the Friday before. If we are to believe this statement, then we have to believe that JW himself lied when he said he picked her up. If he lied about that, what else has he lied about? This is a glaring inconsistency that I hope the BCI has jumped all over. Maybe we will see some progress in this case if BCI hauls JW and AW in to sweat them a little about the inconsistencies in this article.

As far as a polygraph, I for one will not be holding my breath waiting for any of the W's to take one. Because I don't think it is ever going to happen.

BBM

Maybe they were asked and refused to take one.

Judging from what we are reading that is coming from their own mouth, I don't think LE needs a lie detector test to know they aren't telling the truth. It is glaringly obvious.

I have made no secret that I am on the side of LE. I think they are a lot of hard working individuals who sacrifice their time with their families to solve crimes and they put their lives on the line every time they put on a badge. There are some bad "apples" but to give LE credit it is usually the co-workers of the bad "apples" who catch them and bring them to justice.

I think that the BCI agents who are investigating this are as qualified and as capable as any other LE in the USA. They searched the W's property. They had a good reason to search it. They had evidence they put before a judge to get that search warrant. That judge deemed that evidence enough probable cause to issue that search warrant.

Yes the W's are innocent until proven guilty. That is the way it is in this country and I wouldn't have it any other way. But I also have the right to believe that if LE got a search warrant to search that property, then LE has evidence to prove the W's are involved in the R murders. I believe in the justice system and I also believe in the old saying "where there is smoke, there is fire."

LM who was outraged enough by what he saw as false accusations to throw out to the public that search warrant detailing exactly what evidence LE had to go on to put a GPS tracker on his son's truck, is way more believable than AW who declined to show the reporter the search warrant or even talk about what evidence LE had to issue it or what they took and why.

That search warrant LM had, was in part issued based on evidence of a text message JM sent to JW. I will repeat that, evidence of a text message. To believe JW's statement that it didn't happen, then we have to believe that not only is LE lying, but also whatever phone carriers JM and JW has.
So if we are all to jump on the bandwagon of the W's are innocent, they are being framed by LE and this is a conspiracy against them, then we have to believe that not only are the BCI and AG DeWine in on it but also a judge and the employees of at least one and maybe two cell phone carriers. So excuse me if I refuse a ride on that bandwagon

As far as the statement that HR dropped SW off at the W's the Friday before. If we are to believe this statement, then we have to believe that JW himself lied when he said he picked her up. If he lied about that, what else has he lied about? This is a glaring inconsistency that I hope the BCI has jumped all over. Maybe we will see some progress in this case if BCI hauls JW and AW in to sweat them a little about the inconsistencies in this article.

As far as a polygraph, I for one will not be holding my breath waiting for any of the W's to take one. Because I don't think it is ever going to happen.
Checking facts. Who said the warrant for the GPS was based on that text message. Unless I am wrong, I haven't seen this as a statement from LE. LM said it.

Do I believe more LM or JW ? I don't know.

I do agree these warrants were issued and LE came with force for good reasons. Also, the story on HR/JW handover of S** is inconsistent.

Checking facts. Who said the warrant for the GPS was based on that text message. Unless I am wrong, I haven't seen this as a statement from LE. LM said it.

Do I believe more LM or JW ? I don't know.

I do agree these warrants were issued and LE came with force for good reasons. Also, the story on HR/JW handover of S** is inconsistent.

BBM

I stand corrected. I thought it was in the warrant. But LM said it.

Len Manley, the father of Dana Rhoden and James Manley, claims a text message between his son and Jake Wagner around 2 a.m. the night of the murders prompted investigators to put the GPS tracker on the truck.

Score one for team W's.

BBM

Len Manley, the father of Dana Rhoden and James Manley, claims a text message between his son and Jake Wagner around 2 a.m. the night of the murders prompted investigators to put the GPS tracker on the truck.

Score one for team W's.

There is no team for or against W. I am just trying to be fair and accurate in the conversation.

Rather, Angela Wagner said the couple wanted to legally formalize their agreed-upon shared custody arrangement. After they split up, each parent had custody of Sophia for one week, usually alternating each Saturday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/pike-county-death-in-the-foothills/ar-AAj4KpB?li=BBnbcA1

I can see this being contentious. It's never really a happy time when going to court over the legal stuff over child custody matters no matter how well the exes get along. A mother does not have to allow the father visits, with the child, if the child is born out of wedlock, if she so chooses, if there's no paternity established, (and no legal visitation rights established). So I can see why a father would want to go to court, establish paternity, and have things done legally, with a legally binding agreement on custody, visitation, child support, etc...

I've read about every story there is to read on this case. There are a couple of stories I don't believe.

This one, with the april 15th handover, is one of them. The other is Jody Barr's interview with KR2 last october. Especially the part about her turning around because her boyfriend had a toothache.

I wonder if these 2 stories are related somehow. Food for thought.

Good summary of the glaring inconsistencies in Chris G's article (she delivers, once again!).

Ms Wagner overreaches quite a bit on some of those statements, especially when she says Hanna took SR to the Wagner place on Friday. That's not what has been reported by others and it seems unlikely HR would make such an effort when she's at home nursing a 4 day old baby. Would love to know how her conversation went with JW that day when he picked her up.

I wonder if the W family is getting legal advice? Seems unlikely as these public statements could come back to haunt them in the future. Either that or they feel confident they will not be arrested or prosecuted.

I think that they've probably been told, legally, to shut their mouths. However, AW is having a very hard time now that even harder public scrutiny is coming down on their family. Whether they were involved or not, like LM and some of his comments, she should probably have kept her emails to herself. This is only going to bring more scrutiny w/all of the inconsistencies. She pressed send though, too late now...

Good summary of the glaring inconsistencies in Chris G's article (she delivers, once again!).

Ms Wagner overreaches quite a bit on some of those statements, especially when she says Hanna took SR to the Wagner place on Friday. That's not what has been reported by others and it seems unlikely HR would make such an effort when she's at home nursing a 4 day old baby. Would love to know how her conversation went with JW that day when he picked her up.

I wonder if the W family is getting legal advice? Seems unlikely as these public statements could come back to haunt them in the future. Either that or they feel confident they will not be arrested or prosecuted.
Good point. Would love to know how their conversation went when he saw her after she gave birth.

Rather, Angela Wagner said the couple wanted to legally formalize their agreed-upon shared custody arrangement. After they split up, each parent had custody of Sophia for one week, usually alternating each Saturday.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/pike-county-death-in-the-foothills/ar-AAj4KpB?li=BBnbcA1

I can see this being contentious. It's never really a happy time when going to court over the legal stuff over child custody matters no matter how well the exes get along. A mother does not have to allow the father visits, with the child, if the child is born out of wedlock, if she so chooses, if there's no paternity established, (and no legal visitation rights established). So I can see why a father would want to go to court, establish paternity, and have things done legally, with a legally binding agreement on custody, visitation, child support, etc...

Along that same thought, give him credit for wanting to be involved instead of being a deadbeat dad....

I've read about every story there is to read on this case. There are a couple of stories I don't believe.

This one, with the april 15th handover, is one of them. The other is Jody Barr's interview with KR2 last october. Especially the part about her turning around because her boyfriend had a toothache.

I wonder if these 2 stories are related somehow. Food for thought.

I can see SW going with her father on the 15th, Kylie was born on the 17th. Seems quite possible she would be with the W's while HR was in the hospital. JW took SW to the hospital to visit her new sister.

I am curious about the time up to the murders, KR2 in a interview said HG watched the baby, no mention of SW while they went fishing. If SW was home I think KR2 would of said HG watched KR and SW. I find it strange 4 days after giving birth HR would go fishing.

There is a tendency to believe everything LM has to say, maybe because he is the only info we get. There was some talk earlier that JM and CRsr didn't get along, it seems the Manley's had a falling out with the Rhoden's.L M in one interview said he didn't go around CRsr place then a few weeks later said he drove cars to get transferred and was paid $50. to do so. I can see CRsr being friends with the W's as he more than likely done work at the flying W.

It has been said HR was CRsr princess, he didn't approve of CH or CG. I belong to a R group that has a few family members actually 2 groups 1 has R the other has M. In the group the M's are in they will answer questions on occasion the other group stays pretty silent BR answered a lot about how the head stone. They all have foot stones, and there is a headstone being made it should be paced in the next few weeks.It seems the Rhoden family has been in charge as BR said his aunt designed it,nothing was mentioned of the Manley's.

I can see SW going with her father on the 15th, Kylie was born on the 17th. Seems quite possible she would be with the W's while HR was in the hospital. JW took SW to the hospital to visit her new sister.

I am curious about the time up to the murders, KR2 in a interview said HG watched the baby, no mention of SW while they went fishing. If SW was home I think KR2 would of said HG watched KR and SW. I find it strange 4 days after giving birth HR would go fishing.

There is a tendency to believe everything LM has to say, maybe because he is the only info we get. There was some talk earlier that JM and CRsr didn't get along, it seems the Manley's had a falling out with the Rhoden's.L M in one interview said he didn't go around CRsr place then a few weeks later said he drove cars to get transferred and was paid $50. to do so. I can see CRsr being friends with the W's as he more than likely done work at the flying W.

It has been said HR was CRsr princess, he didn't approve of CH or CG. I belong to a R group that has a few family members actually 2 groups 1 has R the other has M. In the group the M's are in they will answer questions on occasion the other group stays pretty silent BR answered a lot about how the head stone. They all have foot stones, and there is a headstone being made it should be paced in the next few weeks.It seems the Rhoden family has been in charge as BR said his aunt designed it,nothing was mentioned of the Manley's.
Do I read this right? HR went fishing with KR2 and HG just before the murders?

Also, what do you mean you belong to a R group? Are you related?

So glad to hear that the Rhoden's are getting a stone. As for the W's and Mr. Manley, I agree that where there's smoke there's fire as Rasin said. As for Miss Graves, she's a reporter and reports what she's told. I don't think shes on anyone's side except maybe the murder victims. Also, in this case there is a gag order of some kind and maybe her editor goes over her articles before they are printed. (lawyers in such). I'm sure she has a lot more info than is printed.
From all this I also see what LE has been dealing with. The lies! The lies! To the people who are saying the lies. Haven't you figured out by now, this is not going to go away. You took 8 lives, they mattered to not only their families but to humankind!.

BBM

Score one for team W's.

Finally got the quote function to work....

You are a straight shooter! I appreciate that fact.

I believe the fact that, according to LM, JM failed the poly combined with the text message between JM and JW prompted LE to place the GPS tracker on the truck.

I watched an old Forensics File regarding the murder of a young woman, and once the main suspect failed the poly, LE immediately began tailing him.

Additionally, if the Ws original story was caught on film and now we have version 1.2 and that is also captured on film, I believe LE can and should subpoena to get those interviews.

I believe JM could be a witness as to when S was actually picked up that fateful night and not earlier as JW story Version 1.2. I suspect LM, AM and JM + others were witness or had knowledge regarding custody dispute.

Did JM lie when asked during the poly about not knowing who committed the murders? Can only speculate.

Will LM have response based on the newest claims by the W's? I bet JM's lawyer will advise that they do not respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0