OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very confusing. I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse.

From Pearline's link:

Family wanted in Ohio killings may be in Alaska

Well either they are in Alaska or they are not. :::

They sure are. This is on the Kenai, AK local news channel complete with photos and "wanted for questioning". A gentleman who claims they have moved up the street from him has already called Alaska State Troopers.

http://www.ktva.com/family-wanted-ohio-killings-may-alaska-253/

LOL@ comments section. I love Alaskans.

There is not that many people in Alaska, around 700,000 all together and about 300,000 of those in Anchorage, but I see they are fast spreading the word.

As I mentioned on here before, Alaska and Canada is not a good place to hide. Not too many people there and those that are ask a lot of questions of people from the lower 48 when they visit.

Thing is - local news is saying they are wanted for questioning. Someone already asked if there was a "bounty" on their head.

BBM

Not until warrant is issued, I don't think. That would be interstate flight to avoid prosecution, maybe tacked with an international flight because they crossed Canada. Give it time. LE is looking for the murder weapon and the vehicle used the night of the murders IMO. I think they got info from JM.

True, that explains a lot. It's possible DeWine and BCI are carefully avoiding an arrest warrant for the Wagner family in order to keep the FBI & US Marshals out of the case.

They've had over a year to ask the public for information about the Wagner family and their activities. There was enough suspicion about JW's activities and the family fights over custody to warrant it.

JM's son is an EMT or something like that.

This is speculation:
I'm small counties like this, they probably all carry radios and he would've heard the call regarding BJM's 911 call.

Also, BJM had called her dad. I feel like LM would've told JM to go check of your sister.

All but babies and toddlers dead at 2 crime scene and he sees his sister dead.
It's not a stretch to see why he'd think Hanna was also deceased. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree that everything in your post is a possibility but, AM said he heard the baby crying, and didn't want to see his niece "like that". BJM, on the other hand, and I've studied on her hard too, to be fair, did run right in there and scoop that baby out from between it's deceased parents, get the toddler and go back out. I feel like, if I heard the baby crying, I'd had to have gone in, I feel like I'd had to have gone in to make sure I couldn't have rendered aid in some way. That's my whole problem w/JM and that doesn't mean he's guilty, it just placed an uneasy feeling, of sorts, in my mind. Just like the photo of HMR, CH, and S, it in no way implicates the Ws, but id did make me wonder, could that have been the straw that tipped the dominoes?

Specifically, information could include, but is not limited to, information regarding vehicles, firearms, and ammunition.

I have always thought the W's didn't personally kill the R's, but passed along a threat that CR1 made to take them all down in whatever criminal activity they were all in. In other words I believed the W's didn't kill the R's but rather got them killed.

Now I am not so sure because I think LE is looking for someone who might have sold them the murder weapons or bought the vehicle used the night of the murders from them. And by vehicle I don't mean an auto necessarily but maybe an ATV or demolition derby car that did not have a registered title in the W's name. Something along those lines.

At any rate whether they killed them or got them killed, they are not innocent, they are in it up to their necks. And legally I am not a court of law, I just am calling it how I see it. It is JMO.

I do think that they either know something, or someone who knows something.

Maybe one or two of them road along to get them inside the homes that night. Then again, maybe not. If you do the deed yourself then there's no witnesses (did KR drive by and wave at the wrong time?)

This move to AK may have been more for a feeling of safety. Maybe whoever killed the Rs & HHG was sending a message and they got that message loud and clear and split town as far as they could w/o leaving the states. The AG has never said exactly how, or what, they'd offer if folks stepped up that new something. Maybe they need protection.

Maybe they did everything out loud, moving and all, to appear "not guilty".

I do believe that they may have information, and it's possible that information may implicate them in the murders, and something else. There's a lot of stuff going on in those three little counties, seems especially so in Adams and Pike.

If you hire someone to kill people, then you know who killed those folks. They can then blackmail you after they're paid, and they can also decide to kill you, after they're paid, so as not to leave any loose ends. They got their money and that's all they really wanted.

Wow! I'm still catching up due to my wonderful internet provider being down for an extended time. Sadly, it seems as little SR is going to lose every member of her immediate family on both sides. I pray she can be reunited and safe with her little sister KR and everyone can have closer. Also both children in foster care be reunited with bio family.

lol! Hope she doesn't founder on that clover! Reckon those pictures could be from new driver licenses, but only if they had a new permanent address in Alaska.

JWs hair is really short. I'm almost positive that is a photo from getting his Ls back in 2013. I honestly think it is acne rather than drugs. Looks just like his photos back on 2013 on his JW FB. I do not know why they'd put a four year old pic out there. They should put one out with his longer hair too, and he may have colored his hair again (as he did circa late April/early May 2016).

I do think that they either know something, or someone who knows something.

Maybe one or two of them road along to get them inside the homes that night. Then again, maybe not. If you do the deed yourself then there's no witnesses (did KR drive by and wave at the wrong time?)

This move to AK may have been more for a feeling of safety. Maybe whoever killed the Rs & HHG was sending a message and they got that message loud and clear and split town as far as they could w/o leaving the states. The AG has never said exactly how, or what, they'd offer if folks stepped up that new something. Maybe they need protection.

Maybe they did everything out loud, moving and all, to appear "not guilty".

I do believe that they may have information, and it's possible that information may implicate them in the murders, and something else. There's a lot of stuff going on in those three little counties, seems especially so in Adams and Pike.

If you hire someone to kill people, then you know who killed those folks. They can then blackmail you after they're paid, and they can also decide to kill you, after they're paid, so as not to leave any loose ends. They got their money and that's all they really wanted.

One problem I have with murderers being hired is that whover went to those trailers had to know the dogs and the layout. JMO

People involved in this drama are probably under increased stress right now. Words have impact. Prudence is best.

This is very confusing. I don't know if I found a rope or lost my horse.

From Pearline's link:

Family wanted in Ohio killings may be in Alaska

Well either they are in Alaska or they are not. :::

Fella on the AK news said they'd moved in next door to him. If it's where I've tracked it to, it looks like an older motel made into apts. Fairly populated in Kenai, near the water. He didn't say how many he saw though.

True, that explains a lot. It's possible DeWine and BCI are carefully avoiding an arrest warrant for the Wagner family in order to keep the FBI & US Marshals out of the case.

They've had over a year to ask the public for information about the Wagner family and their activities. There was enough suspicion about JW's activities and the family fights over custody to warrant it

BBM
Absolutely. Something isn't passing the sniff test here.

JWs hair is really short. I'm almost positive that is a photo from getting his Ls back in 2013. I honestly think it is acne rather than drugs. Looks just like his photos back on 2013 on his JW FB. I do not know why they'd put a four year old pic out there. They should put one out with his longer hair too, and he may have colored his hair again (as he did circa late April/early May 2016).

The photos are DL photos. In Ohio, our pics are taken against a blue background. AW and GW4 have identical blue, meaning they likely went to the same BMV. Looks like JW and GW3 went to two different BMVs. You can go to any BMV in the state, you do not have to go in your county of residence. Also, if you are under 21, your license expires when you turn 21. (You could have your first license for 5 years.) After that, they expire every 4 years. Since JW is only 24, the photo is most likely from his 21st birthday. Since GW4 is 25, his is likely from the last 6 months.

Why DL pics? Because the state doesn't have mug shots of these folks, they have DL pics. They weren't looking for Glamour Shots of these people, and the family photo that has been printed in the press does not show their faces clearly. I also doubt that GW3's parents were asked for pics, not that they would be willing to give them if they had them.

Wow! I'm still catching up due to my wonderful internet provider being down for an extended time. Sadly, it seems as little SR is going to lose every member of her immediate family on both sides. I pray she can be reunited and safe with her little sister KR and everyone can have closer. Also both children in foster care be reunited with bio family.

Worried for little BW too.

One problem I have with murderers being hired is that whover went to those trailers had to know the dogs and the layout. JMO

Hired, or not hired, I do think that the Rhodens knew their murderers, and if they walked up to the door, let them walk right inside.

The photos are DL photos. In Ohio, our pics are taken against a blue background. AW and GW4 have identical blue, meaning they likely went to the same BMV. Looks like JW and GW3 went to two different BMVs. You can go to any BMV in the state, you do not have to go in your county of residence. Also, if you are under 21, your license expires when you turn 21. (You could have your first license for 5 years.) After that, they expire every 4 years. Since JW is only 24, the photo is most likely from his 21st birthday. Since GW4 is 25, his is likely from the last 6 months.

Why DL pics? Because the state doesn't have mug shots of these folks, they have DL pics. They weren't looking for Glamour Shots of these people, and the family photo that has been printed in the press does not show their faces clearly. I also doubt that GW3's parents were asked for pics, not that they would be willing to give them if they had them.

I understand that the Ls photos were what they had on hand but there's newer, public photos of AW and JW all over their FBs. Getting them out in public view on televisions and internet would possibly helpful. JW especially looks a bit different now, and when the murders happened. A lot of folks my parent's age just do not have FB and would likely only see these photos on the evening news.

The layout of the mobile homes is the easy part of it all. If there isn't a front bedroom, all the bedrooms are down the hall with the master bedroom at the end.

In Southern Ohio, If you're looking to buy an untraceable gun the easiest place to get it would be at the Lucasville Trade Days. You can pretty much get any gun, farm utensil, livestock or exotic animal that your heart desires at this. I'm sure they wouldn't have been dumb enough to sell the murder weapon there, but it would be the likely place for them to buy one.

http://www.lucasvilletradedays.com/

Just my opinion.

Hopefully LE has obtained the vendor list for the lucasville trade days (if there even is one) from the past several years and contacted everyone who signed up and sold firearms there. But, everything is so sketchy and under the table at this that its hard to say if you would even have to be signed up to sell a firearm there. Several years ago the festival was almost closed down because so many roosters were bought and sold there for *advertiser censored* fighting.

Jleeryan99...Lucasville Trade Days would be right at the top of my list as well.

IMO - too many people are jumping the gun saying the W's are guilty. I still stand by my theory and believe they know something and are hiding from someone/something...but I don't think it's the LE they are hiding from. Or maybe I'm just too caught up with the idea that this is way bigger than just a custody case. We shall all see...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove