OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The father, who said his son had seen them at his church, is a pastor at a church too, but he also studied Criminal Law at Fairmont Univ. and lived in Minford, OH, via his open to the world FB, and now lives in Seward; His son, C preaches for Immanuel Baptist Church in Kenai.
https://www.kjvchurches.com/churches/united-states/alaska/kenai/immanuel-baptist-church/

They post videos of the church but there's none on there for last Sunday, that I could find, anyway.

Is it one of the photos with her with S and her new boyfriend CH? There was quite a bit of "family" type activity and photos of the three of them as they planned to raise her new baby with him acting as father. I imagine those photos and the changing family dynamics they show us wouldn't have gone over well with ANY of the W family.

That's the one. Even before I gave much consideration to the custody theory I thought that could case a blow up. S didn't look extremely happy and the whole thing looked kind of "off" to me. Not that they were hurting her or anything but I just felt it could have taunted JW and his family.

This case is so interesting, I often think it's going to make a good movie.

It seems Pastors have a lot of information. This Alaska pastor saw them last Sunday. I guess all 6 of them. He is from south ohio too. Another pastor knew the victims, the family and spoke a lot in the media.

A third pastor sold the Peterson Road house. He must have spoken with the Ws. He dealt with them and should contact BCI. But he is gone in Florida.

I guess the nature of their work places them at the centre of communities.

How bizarre. Where do these pastors earn enough money to have churches in multiple states from Southern Ohio to Alaska to Florida? Do they just commute back and forth every week? Who is paying them? How do they earn so much money?

Why does JW have those imperfections, for want of a better word, on his face? Has he been involved in an accident, or been assaulted or is he a meth head?

If he were involved in the latter, one would think LE found evidence of such when they searched the family farm on Peterson Rd a few weeks ago. Pike County LE are familiar with me th labs as there are frequent arrests in the area.

How bizarre. Where do these pastors earn enough money to have churches in multiple states from Southern Ohio to Alaska to Florida? Do they just commute back and forth every week? Who is paying them? How do they earn so much money?

Idk if they run multiple churches. I just notice there a few of them around the families involved. Not necessarily unusual. Still worth mentioning.

Ohio AG Mike DeWine (@OhioAG): https://twitter.com/OhioAG?s=09

DeWine, Reader Call For Tips in Rhoden Murder Investigation https://t.co/4olGKtnFoA

https://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/OHAG/bulletins/1a394dd

(COLUMBUS, Ohio)—Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader today asked for help from the public in the*ongoing investigation into the execution-style killings of eight members of the Rhoden family*in Pike County.

Investigators*in the murder investigation*are asking for information regarding the following persons :

George "Billy" Wagner, III, 46Angela Wagner, 46George Wagner IV, 25Edward "Jake" Wagner, 24

Investigators are interested in receiving information regarding any interactions, conversations, dealings, or transactions that the public may have had with these individuals, which could be personal, business, or otherwise. Specifically, information could include, but is not limited to, information regarding vehicles, firearms, and ammunition.

The persons listed are formerly residents of Peterson Road in Peebles, Ohio and are currently believed to be residing in Alaska.

Those who have information*are asked to call the BCI tip line at 1-855-BCI-OHIO (224-6446) or the Pike County Sheriff's Office at 740-947-2111.*Any information provided will remain confidential, and a $10,000 reward is still in effect.

So. How many of you good people on here still think the W's are innocent?

As I said, they are in it up to their necks. So is JM. Guess that grand jury gamble paid off with some information.

I would bet my last glass of tea that criminal activity that Reader kept hammering on was drug trafficking.

Are you still thinking they could be dead? I too would like to know when they were last actually seen and by whom. I do fear a family annihilation scenario--if they are in fact responsible for this, it wouldn't be unlikely that they'd rather burn it all down rather than "lose" or face any consequences. Too many people have slaughtered their families, including children, because they weren't going to have their way.

Click here: NEW: Info sought on 4 people in Pike County murders case

So why hasn't Ohio BCI asked Alaska to detain and return them to Ohio so they can be questioned? There was enough evidence for BCI to get a search warrant, it should be enough to detain and question them.

ETA: Just finished reading the news story about DeWine saying they want information about the Wagner family. Why don't they ask them? They've probably known the location of the W family for some time now. Why is DeWine stalling and pretending they don't know where the W's are? Is he trying to give them another chance to disappear? I've never seen a law enforcement organization so reluctant to pursue killers before. What gives?

Thank goodness the news media is doing the work for them, or rather they're telling the public information about the persons of interest that DeWine, BCI and Junk already know.

http://www.cleveland19.com/story/35697897/pike-county-rhoden-family-murders-investigation-heats-up

Specifically, information could include, but is not limited to, information regarding vehicles, firearms, and ammunition.

I think that LE is putting their photos out there because they think they may have bought or sold the murder weapon to an individual. Maybe at a gun show where no back ground checks are made. Or a flea market. If an individual bought or sold a gun from one of them they likely didn't know who they were (they could have used fake names, but most buyers or sellers at gun shows and flea markets don't even ask) and didn't know it could be a murder weapon. Hence the photos out there asking anyone if they bought or sold a firearm or ammo to any of these people.

DeWine has said all along this was well planned so I can see them hitting a gun show or flea market a few weeks before the murders to pick up some off the record weapons and ammo.

Anyone know when the last gun show prior to the murders was in Ohio, KY or WV?

It sounds plausible. LE should have had enough reason to question and conduct a search within a week of the Rhoden murders. They should also have known that it was possible JW could disappear with Sophia. There's no reason why they shouldn't have been tracking his movements and activities, no reason why they shouldn't have been trying to protect the young child.

If they don't know where he is now, they should. It's one more reason why they should have US Marshals and FBI on the case and one more reason to be suspicious of the fact they don't.

Specifically, information could include, but is not limited to, information regarding vehicles, firearms, and ammunition.

They didn't ask the public where they were, they asked the public if anyone had any dealings with them in regards to vehicles, firearms and ammo.

They know where they are, they are hunting for who ever bought or sold the murder weapon.to the W's.

Also looking for any vehicles bought from the W's that may have been used the night of the murders and thinking they might get forensics from it.

Family Sought for Questioning in Pike County Mass Murder Believed to Be on the Kenai Peninsula

http://sewardcitynews.com/2017/06/f...-county-mass-murder-believed-kenai-peninsula/

One would think if Ohio authorities wanted information, they would seek to question these people. I wonder what Alaska LE think of all this. Likely they're expecting DeWine to send someone up there.

Since the family has crossed state lines, is it possible for the FBI to step in?

BBM

Not until warrant is issued, I don't think. That would be interstate flight to avoid prosecution, maybe tacked with an international flight because they crossed Canada. Give it time. LE is looking for the murder weapon and the vehicle used the night of the murders IMO. I think they got info from JM.

While I definitely want to see the guilty punished, I would hate to see someone ramrodded through to get the case closed and/or make someone look good. Hopefully LE will have an air tight case when they prosecute.Almost everyone that knew the Rhodens could be charged on circumstantial evidence with no more than the public has been told....

BBM
Assumptions/Assume
A thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

I was told never to assume anything because it would just end up making an... :D and here is the AGO spokesperson telling local media to do just that.

Several media outlets have done just that. They are reporting that the Ws are wanted for questioning when LE has not said that.

So. How many of you good people on here still think the W's are innocent?

As I said, they are in it up to their necks. So is JM. Guess that grand jury gamble paid off with some information.

I would bet my last glass of tea that criminal activity that Reader kept hammering on was drug trafficking.

I don't post much but I've thought it was JW from the beginning.

I don't believe JM was involved. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How hard is it to track their cell phones?! I mean, that would pinpoint an exact location.
I don't understand why this hasn't been done yet- I truly don't.
I recently experienced a nasty "stalking" experience on Instagram. After confronting the person via messages, the person proceeded to delete their entire account. Needless to say, I took it to another level of full investigation. LE was able to pinpoint an exact apt number to the IP address of the location where the post was written. Subsequently, I received printed out information of the person responsible. Easy.

If they're on the run (and not "vacationing" as AW tried to bs people into believing) they're using burner phones. That and they could use any number of free Wi-Fi places to access the internet so I think the phone angle isn't of much use.

Good point they haven't said they believed the children were in danger. There could be 2 reasons for this:

A)* they are not considered dangerous
Or
B) They are no longer considered dangerous.

Of course, I do hope it's "A". But when LE starts making calls like this in a multiple homicide investigation, it's almost hard to believe "A".

We'll have to wait and see. I would be curious to know who were the last to see them in Pike County and when.

It's strange to move away from a drama, keep your FB very closed and leave so many traces on buy&resell sites.

I don't believe the kids are in any danger. It appears that the W's killed an entire family to ensure custody of SW so I don't think they'd hurt her.

I think the W's are more than persons of interest. I think LE considers them suspects but is unwilling to state this. IMO, LE must need evidence and this is the reason why they are asking for people to come forward.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Very strange case!

Yeah I think they're looking for the "smoking gun". They're convinced the W's are guilty but don't have enough for a slam dunk conviction. The problem is that I can't imagine people that planned this crime so meticulously keeping any gun used in the crime for more than an hour after the murders were committed, let alone selling the guns to someone else.

Those things are long gone by now

I don't post much but I've thought it was JW from the beginning.

I don't believe JM was involved. moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM

I don't think JM is involved with the actual murders, but I do think him and CR1 and KR and the W's were all involved in that criminal activity that Reader kept talking about. I think that criminal activity was a drug trafficking ring that the W's had been in for a while and JM and the R's just got in.

It's possible that JM texted JW to tell him DR was off work and home.
I didn't think the W's personally killed the R's but rather passed along a threat the R's made or something to higher ups in the drug trafficking ring.

Now I don't know. Since I think LE is looking for the murder weapon and the vehicle used the night of the murders, maybe they did personally kill them. JMO

BBM

I don't think JM is involved with the actual murders, but I do think him and CR1 and KR and the W's were all involved in that criminal activity that Reader kept talking about. I think that criminal activity was a drug trafficking ring that the W's had been in for a while and JM and the R's just got in.

It's possible that JM texted JW to tell him DR was off work and home.
I didn't think the W's personally killed the R's but rather passed along a threat the R's made or something to higher ups in the drug trafficking ring.

Now I don't know. Since I think LE is looking for the murder weapon and the vehicle used the night of the murders, maybe they did personally kill them. JMO

Wasn't it said somewhere that AM had texted DR very late that night also? I really hope that none of the M's are involved in any way but that's awful coincidental to be sending texts to murder victims right before they're killed.

I can't imagine how LM could go on if it's revealed his son helped kill his daughter and her whole family. That mans been through more than enough already.

Yeah I think they're looking for the "smoking gun". They're convinced the W's are guilty but don't have enough for a slam dunk conviction. The problem is that I can't imagine people that planned this crime so meticulously keeping any gun used in the crime for more than an hour after the murders were committed, let alone selling the guns to someone else.

Those things are long gone by now

But if the W's bought a gun from an individual that was used in the murders, and that individual comes forward, then they might get spent casing from that gun or even ammo.

For example, if individual A sold a gun to one of the W's, then maybe individual A did some target practicing with that gun, or maybe individual A left in the gun some ammo from a box of ammo he still has.

If they get some spent casings from a gun or even ammo from the same box as casings recovered from the scene, then they don't need the gun. They just need individual A to place it in the W's hands by testifying he/she sold it to one of the W's.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members