OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) - #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten a headache from trying to figure it all out. But I can't help but be on the side of real justice.

I'm old school, a southern liberal. An old hippie, like this guy

[video=youtube;TLbnWr1-Qsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLbnWr1-Qsc[/video]

If political leaders want to make drugs illegal, they need to back it up with ethical enforcement.

Na na nah, nah na nah....

We ought to be better critics of Jody Barr's story:

1) how Jody Barr got a copy of a deposition in a murder case?* Did he get all of them?
2) It was quite a coincidence the brother of the victim found weapons in a well. Can he be trusted?
3) weapons were found in july 2016, 3 months after the Rhoden murders. Why does he believe these weapons were used in his brother's murder?

Look at his story with KR2 and the evidence warehouse. Terrible. We haven't seen her on camera since.

Several months ago, OP posted here a 2014 video of AG & LE calling for info in the Francis - Burgette case. It was consistent with the 2012 story I shared.

My opinion is:
A) LE does not believe in the Howes story
or B)* LE needs more evidence and won't share what they have with the public in the course of the investigation

We need to trust more LE and do less politics. I want to stop smoking too, I need to go. Bye

Someone was clearly not thinking, or maybe the were. That amount of pressure was just too much. Seems drilling the well out (like they're talking about NOW) would have been the better option. Remember when Baby Jessica got stuck in that well? She was just a little thing. They didn't use a fire hose to blow her out of there, iirc...

I wrote a nice long reply to explain what they were trying to do but it seems to have disappeared...

Dudly that has happened to me too, maybe 3 times in the past week.

We ought to be better critics of Jody Barr's story:

1) how Jody Barr got a copy of a deposition in a murder case?* Did he get all of them?
2) It was quite a coincidence the brother of the victim found weapons in a well. Can he be trusted?
3) weapons were found in july 2016, 3 months after the Rhoden murders. Why does he believe these weapons were used in his brother's murder?

Look at his story with KR2 and the evidence warehouse. Terrible. We haven't seen her on camera since.

Several months ago, OP posted here a 2014 video of AG & LE calling for info in the Francis - Burgette case. It was consistent with the 2012 story I shared.

My opinion is:
A) LE does not believe in the Howes story
or B)* LE needs more evidence and won't share what they have with the public in the course of the investigation

We need to trust more LE and do less politics. I want to stop smoking too, I need to go. Bye

Does Jody Barr over dramatize? Yes he does at times. The trailer story is an especially good example, I think he did more harm than good with that one.

LE doesn't believe the story. Idk. These murders took place over a time period that had a lot of corruption within the Pike County LE. Are we even sure that it has all been eradicated?

LE needs more evidence. Well, blowing up the well that had possible evidence in it was not the brightest of ways to go about retrieving said evidence. People have come forward. We don't know how many have come forward in the Rhoden case. It would almost be easier to get the nuclear codes than to get anything out of LE about the Rhoden case. The man that spoke about the well, and his brother's murder, in this article was told that he was not to speak about the case but he was tired of the cover ups (sounds familiar).

Whether it is the murder weapon he found, or not, he wants the murder of his brother solved, and he'd been told the type of firearm that was used was what he called a "saddle gun". He said that is what he saw in the photo when they sent the camera down the well. It may not be the weapon that was used. Someone may have just stuck a firearm and clothing in a well for kicks. He may just be a brother who is desperately grasping at straws some ten years later.

My main reason for posting the video and link to the story was b/c I found the very similar secrecy interesting surrounding the case, but mostly the old well, how it had been covered, found, and how small it was, and the fact that it was uncovered pretty much because of finding it by accident. I figure that can't be the only well in Pike County, or the state of Ohio, for that matter. There very well could be another with evidence in it that will never be found.

I agree although it shows they paid off the $75,000 at closing since it was attached to the house and if they paid closing costs it would leave them with quite a bit less

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AmhUxzdCU7IOga5N2s2OjfisoFdfoA

Yes, it would. A lot less. I don't know why I assumed that loan was already paid for. I believe some others posted about the land being subdivided, I wonder if it's possible they are planning to live on what's left or sell it too?

I am sitting here, trying to quit smoking, but yet, the seen can't be unseen.
And I am sober.
Now, guns are made of heavy metal. Can someone explain to me how they are going to get a gun to float? With a fire truck of water?
AND if there was any DNA on them clothes, water is gonna ruin it! Oh my head.

Put one cigarette with a lighter on top of your monitor so you don't back yourself into a corner and get desperate. Buy some chewing gum and get a 2 liter soda bottle, fill it with water. Every time you want a cigarette take a huge drink put some gum in your mouth, take a long look at the cigarette and count how many hours you have made it without one. Then try to make it just one more hour. My sister stopped that way.

I don't have a solution for being sober. LOL

Put one cigarette with a lighter on top of your monitor so you don't back yourself into a corner and get desperate. Buy some chewing gum and get a 2 liter soda bottle, fill it with water. Every time you want a cigarette take a huge drink put some gum in your mouth, take a long look at the cigarette and count how many hours you have made it without one. Then try to make it just one more hour. My sister stopped that way.

OT but on trying to quit smoking.

No solution for the sober part other than those who've succeeded, that I've known, have stayed away from friends who drink, and places that sell.

I used to smoke 3-4 packs per week. I liked a certain brand, they were $7 a pack at that time. I decided three years ago to tally up how much I was spending, on average, per month. It was enough to make the majority of my m/c payment. I laid them down. For me it was the money factor. Try tallying it up and see if it equals a new toy you'd like to have or something you've been wanting for the house, that may help do the trick. Every time you want a smoke, think of that thing you'd like to have and could put that money toward.

No solution for the sober part other than those who've succeeded, that I've known, have stayed away from friends who drink, and places that sell.

I used to smoke 3-4 packs per week. I liked a certain brand, they were $7 a pack at that time. I decided three years ago to tally up how much I was spending, on average, per month. It was enough to make the majority of my m/c payment. I laid them down. For me it was the money factor. Try tallying it up and see if it equals a new toy you'd like to have or something you've been wanting for the house, that may help do the trick. Every time you want a smoke, think of that thing you'd like to have and could put that money toward.

Quit cold turkey November 2004.Couldn't afford it any more then. Don't know how some people do it now....

Quit cold turkey November 2004.Couldn't afford it any more then. Don't know how some people do it now.... Have had only a sip or two of alcohol since that time also... Don't miss either one...

O/T! Non smoker 2 weeks yesterday! :loveyou:

just want to make a note that Charles Reader was appointed shortly before the murders to fill the role of sheriff after some turmoil and issues involving his predecessor. He was sworn in after being elected last fall.

I don't want the casual reader here to assume that discussion of an unsolved case in Pike county 11 years ago happened on his watch.

Quit cold turkey November 2004.Couldn't afford it any more then. Don't know how some people do it now.... Have had only a sip or two of alcohol since that time also... Don't miss either one...

Same. 7$ a pack was ridiculous. I put them down and that was it. I do have a drink now and then but it's not something I do on a daily or even weekly basis. I've cut way back on drinking pop too (and I love pop).

Same. 7$ a pack was ridiculous. I put them down and that was it. I do have a drink now and then but it's not something I do on a daily or even weekly basis. I've cut way back on drinking pop too (and I love pop).

They are sitting around 28$ here[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are sitting around 28$ here[emoji33]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a single pack?! I'd have quit much sooner.

ETA: I'd probably never have even started! lol I live where tobacco used to be king and nearly everyone smoked. It wasn't encouraged by any means, we just...did.

Back in my twenties and thirties I would drink a lot of Pepsi. It was the first thing I picked up when I got up in the morning and the last thing I drank at night before bed. I could drink 3-4 2 liter bottles per day easily. I had acid reflux so bad it was a daily flareup. My DR told me to stop drinking any kind of soda. I switched to tea and haven't had a problem with it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces