OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Different Kenneth - the one mentioned here is Gary's father. I don't see any reference to Gary being married either.

The "Kenny" mentioned in Gary's obituary is Gary's brother. Gary has a brother and father named Kenneth but I believe his brother goes by Kenny and father goes by Kenneth Sr.

Let's talk about this and make a timeline. I'm not sure I have everything right, so everyone feel free to chip in.

LE Version:
Bobby Jo arrives at Chris Sr's house to feed the dogs at 7am
She enters Chris Sr's house using a key (why?) and finds 2 bodies
Calls 911 at 7:49 am

Leonard Manley Version:
Bobby Jo arrives at Chris Sr's house to feed the dogs at 7am every day
She enters FREDDIE's house (how?) and finds Freddie and Hannah dead
Instead of immediately calling 911, she then enters Chris Sr's house (using a key) and finds 2 bodies
At some point, she calls Leonard. Leonard and his son come over. (Where do they live?)
All 3 of them go to Dana's house and find Dana and Hanna dead.
Bobbie Jo calls 911 at 7:49 am (from where?)

Can anyone make any sense of that?
Note that LE took the truck that Leonard and his son drove to the crime scene (Dana's house?)
The key she got to unlock the door was one that they had hidden. There was no sign of forced entry (that was stated on one of the releases). Whoever did this knew where the key(s) were stashed. Apparently whoever did this locked up behind themselves so (jmo) nothing would seem odd if someone else happened by, knocked, and tried the door, but didn't know where the key was. The murderer(s) possibly did not know she came by early to feed and were hoping for more time to get away.

This the timeline I imagine:

Bobbi Jo goes to 4077 to feed the chickens and dogs sometime well before 7:49am
She finds the door locked, use the spare key and finds CR1 and Gary dead
She calls her dad and brother, or dad and then brother.
Leonard or James comes to 4077
James or Leonard, whichever doesn't go to 4077, checks out 3122, perhaps after trying to call them and getting no response.
Bobbi calls 911
James/Leonard calls Bobbi and Leonard/James back and reports that "they got Dana, Hanna May, and CR2 too".
Whoever is with Bobbi goes next door to 4199 and finds Frankie and Hannah Hazel dead.
LE arrives
Donald Stone hears/sees news on the TV and checks on Kenneth at 799 Left Fork. Maybe he checked on other Rhoden cousins too, maybe not, but wouldn't we all like to know if he did.

Is it just me .... Or does anyone else find it odd that she perhaps called her father and brother prior to 911?! If I saw two severely beaten individuals that were proposed to be dead - I would immediately call 911.
I mean , that's what I think I would do in the situation.....

I don't see why someone would try to protect someone who had murdered 7 people, even if it were their sister. That said, I hope LE tests all victims' hands for gun powder residue. Just to be sure.
Protect the family name maybe? I've seen people around here go great lengths to cover things up when it comes to family.

Is it just me .... Or does anyone else find it odd that she perhaps called her father and brother prior to 911?! If I saw two severely beaten individuals that were proposed to be dead - I would immediately call 911.

You would be surprised how many people, statistically do not make 911 their first call. I believe I may have called my father before calling 911 when I found my ex-wife unresponsive from a self-induced coma. I can't remember which call I made first.

You would be surprised how many people, statistically do not make 911 their first call. I believe I may have called my father before calling 911 when I found my ex-wife unresponsive from a self-induced coma. I can't remember which call I made first.

I guess I'm thinking i would call 911 first because of the scene- if there was blood all over , who is to say that the perpetrator still isn't hiding in the home ? I think the whole murder scene would scare me....

I guess I'm thinking i would call 911 first because of the scene- if there was blood all over , who is to say that the perpetrator still isn't hiding in the home ? I think the whole murder scene would scare me....

I think in a crisis like this, we instinctually turn to someone we trust for guidance. I'm sure she was scared, worried, and didn't immediately know what to do.

Their relationship started on 10/27/2015 per CH's FB. There's not really any posts or likes by her on his FB prior to 9/22/2015. She'd had to have met him, and gotten pregnant in mid July for the baby to be his.

People do not always change their relationship status on Facebook as soon as they have sex. The way he poses with his pregnant girl-friend suggests
that the baby may be his. He may have officially have been in a different relationship when he and Hanna started seeing each other.

While I do believe 911 should be the first call and I like to think I would call 911 first, if she was by herself she was probably terrified and called her dad because she knew he was close and could get there fast. Based on the 911 call I am assuming she called as soon as she found the bodies and the house with CR and GR was the first house she went inside. Otherwise wouldn't she have mentioned the other victims on the call?

Idk, if I walked in and my family was slaughtered, and as close as some of my family lives to me, I might call them first. I've never been in that situation thank God.

Young people like every post their SO puts up. Especially in the beginning. She only showed up on there around Sept. They both have FB. She was recently concerned what her friends thought b/c he didn't have a pic of her and him up as his profile pic. If they were 30+ then I'd say, sure. But not at their age. Once she started to "like" his pics, she liked them all. Plus I read that others on here have found the baby daddy since I posted my theory.
I don't think anyone knows for sure who the baby daddy is. There is another Facebook Account of a person named "Hanna Rhoden".
In my opinion this is someone else. From the profile picture, you cannot really make out her face. Also, on the FB account, it is stated
that the person started Pike High School in 2015. I don't think this can be Hanna May Rhoden.

I think in a crisis like this, we instinctually turn to someone we trust for guidance. I'm sure she was scared, worried, and didn't immediately know what to do.

I agree and she was pretty sure they were dead so it's not like calling 911 could save them. In her situation I would call my daddy who could get there in a couple minutes first, then once I knew he was on his way I'd call 911. Do we know how long it took LE to get there after the call? Probably at least 10 minutes or more IMO.

With the LE response 30 minutes away and my daddy and his gun just up the road, I think I'd call my daddy.

I agree and she was pretty sure they were dead so it's not like calling 911 could save them. In her situation I would call my daddy who could get there in a couple minutes first, then once I knew he was on his way I'd call 911. Do we know how long it took LE to get there after the call? Probably at least 10 minutes or more IMO.

Jinx!

How did she know THEY "drug" him? Couldn't he have drug himself?
AGAIN with the "they"
These were the 2 she said were beat up right. The rest were shot as they slept?
That is my take at this point. Hopefully we will get an update on COD today.

I'm trying to keep up, so forgive me if this has come up, but this thread moves so fast. What stands out for me is this (BBM):

The door was locked when we got here but I know where the key was at.
I went in and they were laying on the floor.

Those seem like strange details to even mention on a 911 call after happening on a scene like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper