OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she was late. Was BJ the one who worked a double-shift the night before at the care home? The care home commented she (who was that?) was an hour(ish) late but worked a double.
That was DR

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I know Hanna was on maternity leave, but did she and her mom work at the same place?
I'm not sure why I think that. They both worked in a similar profession? CNA- MA?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

"On Thursday, she worked a double-shift after a co-worker was unable to work. She overslept and arrived at 8 a.m. and worked until about 11 p.m., Hillside manager Heather Frost-Young said."

I apologize if this has already been mentioned... still trying to catch up.

I wonder why DR "overslept" or what caused her to be an hour late to work on Thursday and if it could be related somehow. I also wonder if the double shift she had to work was orchestrated somehow. I know there was a lot of chatter online about how Dana didn't get off until 11 pm on Thursday night right after the murders happened. I wondered why they felt that was a relevant observation to make?

Getting off off work at 11 means the murders (at least 1 of them) happened after 11. It helps narrow down the timeframe, which is very relevant. Why she overslept seems trivial, unless she told some coworkers it was because armed men broke into her house and said they were coming back tonight to kill us.

Do you all think the one NOT shot multiple times is the gf of the son , so not actual blood family ?

Do you all think the one NOT shot multiple times is the gf of the son , so not actual blood family ?
That is my theory. Just gave birth, tired didn't put up a fight.

I know Hanna was on maternity leave, but did she and her mom work at the same place?
I'm not sure why I think that. They both worked in a similar profession? CNA- MA?

Never mind I see now, they were employed at 2 different locations.

It does seem like a 16 yr old with a 4 day old niece (might) prefer a quiet house to sleep in.
That would also place Hanna at home alone with the baby that night. At least until her mom got home.
Hmm...

Leonard said this is who was with who in the houses:

1- Chris Sr, Gary
2- Frankie, Hannah G (6 month old, 3 year old)
3- Dana, Hanna R, & Chris Jr (4 day old baby)
4- Kenneth

I guess take what he says with a grain of salt, but it makes sense considering the relationships among them.

This is confirmation that Bobby Jo did enter at least two crime scenes before LE got there. We don't know the order (because Leonard says Frankie's house was first. LE says Chris's house was first). But we do know that she was definitely in BOTH houses before police were. That, to me, is a very important fact to know.

Yes, we know those things because both Bobbie Jo and Leonard have said this is what happened and if there is a trial one day I am sure both will testify this is what they did. I am not sure how important it will be though just because she checked on two families in different homes. That is understandable to me she would do so especially when she had just found two family members murdered in one home close by.

I am somewhat confused with the dissection of Bobbie Jo's statements. Do you believe she is a part of this somehow? If she was covering up something would she then come out to the media and address what she saw and where she went that morning knowing LE is certainly listening to the news as well. I don't think she would. It seems she has been quite open about what she saw and where she went.

Personally, I think it causes confusion just like in so many other cases when we don't know everything that was told to LE after they arrived. If she went into both homes I have no doubt she told that to the police upon their arrival and that is all that really matters.

I do know if I had found some of my family members dead in their home... the first thing I would do if other family members lived close... I would rush to check on them immediately to see if they were all okay or I would be screaming for them to come to where the others were found. I wouldn't want to be standing there alone waiting for the police to come. If possible, I would want my family members there with me. I am sure she immediately alerted some of her family members to what she had found.

Do we have an arrival time for LE when they arrived after being called? Wouldn't it take a few minutes for them to get there since these properties were out in a rural area?

Eventually all of Bobbie's statements will make sense when we know all of the story if and when the suspects are found and brought to trial. I don't think she has a clue what happened to her family but wants justice done for all of them.

It is quite common for LE to not tell everything they know. So what happened that morning when the victims were first being found we wont know all of the details of how it actually unfolded, minute by minute, but that never means LE isn't already fully aware of the timeline, and steps taken by Bobbie Jo that day and any other family members who were there..

Yes, we know those things because both Bobbie Jo and Leonard have said this is what happened and if there is a trial one day I am sure both will testify this is what they did. I am not sure how important it will be though just because she checked on two families in different homes. That is understandable to me she would do so especially when she had just found two family members murdered in one home close by.

I am somewhat confused with the dissection of Bobbie Jo's statements. Do you believe she is a part of this somehow? If she was covering up something would she then come out to the media and address what she saw and where she went that morning knowing LE is certainly listening to the news as well. I don't think she would. It seems she has been quite open about what she saw and where she went.

Personally, I think it causes confusion just like in so many other cases when we don't know everything that was told to LE after they arrived. If she went into both homes I have no doubt she told that to the police upon their arrival and that is all that really matters.

I do know if I had found some of my family members dead in their home... the first thing I would do if other family members lived close... I would rush to check on them immediately to see if they were all okay or I would be screaming for them to come to where the others were found. I wouldn't want to be standing there alone waiting for the police to come. If possible, I would want my family members there with me. I am sure she immediately alerted some of her family members to what she had found.

Do we have an arrival time for LE when they arrived after being called? Wouldn't it take a few minutes for them to get there since these properties were out in a rural area?

Eventually all of Bobbie's statements will make sense when we know all of the story if and when the suspects are found and brought to trial. I don't think she has a clue what happened to her family but wants justice done for all of them.

It is quite common for LE to not tell everything they know. So what happened that morning when the victims were first being found we wont know all of the details of how it actually unfolded, minute by minute, but that never means LE isn't already fully aware of the timeline, and steps taken by Bobbie Jo that day and any other family members who were there..
I don't. I think whoever did this knew she'd be the one to discover the victims. MOO

That is my theory. Just gave birth, tired didn't put up a fight.

The girlfriend of the son did NOT just give birth. Dana's daughter did.

I keep getting problem with web page notices ?????

The girlfriend of the son did NOT just give birth. Dana's daughter did.
Right. That's what I meant. Dana's daughter.
Ok. I AM CONFUSED AGAIN -sorry.
She is a Rhoden.
I think Dana's daughter was the one shot once.
(Even though it sounds like the guy that found his cousin sounded like he had only been shot once. )
I am probably wrong.

I probably missed a page ... or ten. But BJ went there every day at 7 a.m. to feed animals? Were they hers and she was keeping them there?

My thoughts exactly! I think all of these details seem jumbled right now because LE is only releasing limited info. BJM was probably in shock at the time of discovery, and might not remember exactly how events unfolded, contributing to the confusion. I sympathize with her dealing with such a traumatic event. IMO, all of this will make sense soon once details are released.

Right. That's what I meant. Dana's daughter.
Ok. I AM CONFUSED AGAIN -sorry.
She is a Rhoden.
I think Dana's daughter was the one shot once.
(Even though it sounds like the guy that found his cousin sounded like he had only been shot once. )
I am probably wrong.

It'd be helpful if they let us know that piece of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper