UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you a little detail about elections.

If for example I’m a snow bird but keep my registration in my original state. Last year during a presidential year, I can walk into any polling place anywhere and vote in a presidential election. WITH ID.
Mi was also surprised to learn I could change my voter registration to say Nevada using NO ID at all.

Which explains exactly how I watched tourist buses licensed in California unload people at a polling place on Lake Mead Blvd. in Las Vegas. They entered, voted and proceeded to 2 or more other polling places in town. I followed because I was curious and had nothing more important that day.

VOTER FRAUD? Appeared likely to me. There were other buses doing the same.

And I never was asked for ID of any kind. I did have to sign only my name.

One additional scenario. If AW voted in Ohio last November, because if the small town polling places. It is possible that the elections worker asked for ID or she offered it, and her registration was changed back to Ohio. Since there has been no election since, likely it may have been done by an election official that was adhering to the old rules. Changing addresses would have been efficient.

I'm in Ohio and I can not vote without a picture ID and signature and then they check a list to see if I'm registered to vote.

BBM
I would say so. Not so much here though. I was talking to a cousin and she told me a story about her son that happened a few years ago. When he was sixteen ( he is 21 now) he worked and got enough money to buy an old car. He didn't buy the tag or have the title changed over though because he didn't have the money. When his 30 day temporary tag expired he just took it off the back of the vehicle instead of changing it over and buying a new tag. One night he wanted to go to a party in a different town, so he took the tag off his mom's new car and put it on his. He got pulled over for speeding by a deputy and the deputy ran the tag. It came back registered to a new car in his mom's name. So they ran the VIN number on the car which came back to the previous owners. He told the deputy he bought the car but didn't have the money to change the title over and buy the tag which had expired. He said he wanted to go to a party so he used his mom's tag. The deputy gave him tickets for failure to pay tax to the state, improper display of a tag, and speeding. After a strict lecture he let him continue on his way to the party telling him if he got stopped again to show them the tickets so he wouldn't get another ticket for the same offense.

That's why it is so hard for me to understand why they would stop in the middle of a murder investigation to have a vehicle towed for a tag.

JMO

That's kinda like it is here. They only get nit-picky about missing flashers, brake lights, or a headlamp out. We forgot which way to turn out of a bar's parking lot one night, and headed down the street the wrong way. A trooper pulled out of a side street and stopped us, (thankfully), and asked for the better half's Ls, told us where to turn around, and have a safe night. Not even a ticket. :cool:

Let me tell you a little detail about elections.

If for example I’m a snow bird but keep my registration in my original state. Last year during a presidential year, I can walk into any polling place anywhere and vote in a presidential election. WITH ID.
Mi was also surprised to learn I could change my voter registration to say Nevada using NO ID at all.

Which explains exactly how I watched tourist buses licensed in California unload people at a polling place on Lake Mead Blvd. in Las Vegas. They entered, voted and proceeded to 2 or more other polling places in town. I followed because I was curious and had nothing more important that day.

VOTER FRAUD? Appeared likely to me. There were other buses doing the same.

And I never was asked for ID of any kind. I did have to sign only my name.

One additional scenario. If AW voted in Ohio last November, because if the small town polling places. It is possible that the elections worker asked for ID or she offered it, and her registration was changed back to Ohio. Since there has been no election since, likely it may have been done by an election official that was adhering to the old rules. Changing addresses would have been efficient.

A bus with California plates does not mean the people on board are from California. I'm from Ohio and was in PA. on a bus with MI. plates on a business excursion.
In my area of Ohio, a lot of trucks owned by companies in Ohio have Maine licenses plates because they save money doing that. They set up a business address in Maine and get their plates through the Main BVM.

I just meant which raid. They're not uncommon. Quite a few in L'vlle area.

Yes, Louisville isn't too far away and is likely a part of the drug trafficking network in southern Ohio. I recall one of the companies that got a legal permit to grow MJ in Ohio has facilities in the Louisville area. May or may not be a connection. I wonder if JW drove his big rig on routes out of Louisville?

Yes, Louisville isn't too far away and is likely a part of the drug trafficking network in southern Ohio. I recall one of the companies that got a legal permit to grow MJ in Ohio has facilities in the Louisville area. May or may not be a connection. I wonder if JW drove his big rig on routes out of Louisville?

Louisville has some bad stuff going on. This theory was tossed around between a friend and myself, back not long after this happened, that it might be weapons going out, from here, and drugs coming back, and someone, again, felt they got screwed over. From Louisville, jump on the interstate, and you go through Cinci, and on to Piketon, by way of 32 in no time. However, if they use the 64 route, to 23, that takes them right into Piketon, by way of Greenup, and Portsmouth. Just some morning thoughts. Louisville is turning into a cesspool in places. It's always had it's bad spots, but they'll kill you over $50 up there.

Louisville has some bad stuff going on. This theory was tossed around between a friend and myself, back not long after this happened, that it might be weapons going out, from here, and drugs coming back, and someone, again, felt they got screwed over. From Louisville, jump on the interstate, and you go through Cinci, and on to Piketon, by way of 32 in no time. However, if they use the 64 route, to 23, that takes them right into Piketon, by way of Greenup, and Portsmouth. Just some morning thoughts. Louisville is turning into a cesspool in places. It's always had it's bad spots, but they'll kill you over $50 up there.
I fully support this theory. And somehow the W’s play in somewhere.

As with any theory involving interstate drug activity, the FBI, DEA and other fed agencies should have been heavily involved in this case from the beginning.

As for legal grow op connections, it still makes me wonder if there was a connection between CR1 and his grow op biz and others he was acquainted with who planned to apply for legal grow op permits. I still think CR1 wanted to be part of a legal operation when the time came and perhaps ruffled some feathers of more powerful folks up the food chain who felt threatened by him. CR1 had done a good job of keeping his record clean and his operation hidden. Maybe there were threats from more powerful competition, maybe CR1 knew something about other competitors. It could be where he and the W family parted ways. Who knows? Just another of my theories and some of them could be intertwined.

Ohio Medical Marijuana Control Program

Note some of these growers have partners or officers in states like AZ.

13 businesses that stand to gain millions from Ohio's medical marijuana program

According to the cincinnati.com article above, some of the owners and partners have made big political contributions to politicians like DeWine.

Last edited:

It's not at the top of my list, but, it is a possibility. My thoughts are, that the R men, (CR1, GR, and KR), brought this down on the family somehow, in some sort of sketchy business deal, dope, or otherwise. A couple of LM's comments lead me to believe that he thinks so too (though he may not know who it is, exactly). I think he may have suspected or known, what was happening down there too. He speaks well of, and protects his daughter's, and grandkids' names, but "can't speak" for "the others", and he publicly states that he'll be ready if someone doesn't knock before entering his home (I'm loosely quoting here). I see that as a message. He's not an ignorant man. He only lives a mile or so up the road. Most all of us know when a close family member is into something they aren't supposed to be into, though we may not know how deep in they are, nor with whom they are in with, til it's all too late.

It's not at the top of my list, but, it is a possibility. My thoughts are, that the R men, (CR1, GR, and KR), brought this down on the family somehow, in some sort of sketchy business deal, dope, or otherwise. A couple of LM's comments lead me to believe that he thinks so too (though he may not know who it is, exactly). I think he may have suspected or known, what was happening down there too. He speaks well of, and protects his daughter's, and grandkids' names, but "can't speak" for "the others", and he publicly states that he'll be ready if someone doesn't knock before entering his home (I'm loosely quoting here). I see that as a message. He's not an ignorant man. He only lives a mile or so up the road. Most all of us know when a close family member is into something they aren't supposed to be into, though we may not know how deep in they are, nor with whom they are in with, til it's all too late.
I agree. I’ve never thought LM was ignorant. People looking in often times confuse being country with being ignorant. Personally, some of the smartest people I know are country folks.

A lot has changed in my theories since the most recent searches at the W’s. I have no doubt they’re involved somehow or someway, but I can’t figure out how. Most likely, I’d guess business. I do believe AW’s father was powerful within the community or more so the underground workings of the community. JMO. I also strongly feel that this started at Kenny’s and they were all double crossed. I dont know what they were in on but whoever killed them either had secrets with them that needed to stay quiet forever OR they were taking out some competition. Perhaps a little of both.

Whoever got in those 4 homes knew how to get in unseen and unheard. That doesn’t mean whoever had the ability of gaining access (and did so) pulled the triggers. I feel like someone let the killer(s) in. And whoever that was wasn’t a stranger by any means.

I could go on and on but we’ve discussed these things repeatedly. I don’t believe this case will ever fully be solved. The W’s or a couple of them may get arrested but IMO whoever pulled the triggers will never be caught. I hope I’m wrong. All JMO.

I agree. I’ve never thought LM was ignorant. People looking in often times confuse being country with being ignorant. Personally, some of the smartest people I know are country folks.

A lot has changed in my theories since the most recent searches at the W’s. I have no doubt they’re involved somehow or someway, but I can’t figure out how. Most likely, I’d guess business. I do believe AW’s father was powerful within the community or more so the underground workings of the community. JMO. I also strongly feel that this started at Kenny’s and they were all double crossed. I dont know what they were in on but whoever killed them either had secrets with them that needed to stay quiet forever OR they were taking out some competition. Perhaps a little of both.

Whoever got in those 4 homes knew how to get in unseen and unheard. That doesn’t mean whoever had the ability of gaining access (and did so) pulled the triggers. I feel like someone let the killer(s) in. And whoever that was wasn’t a stranger by any means.

I could go on and on but we’ve discussed these things repeatedly. I don’t believe this case will ever fully be solved. The W’s or a couple of them may get arrested but IMO whoever pulled the triggers will never be caught. I hope I’m wrong. All JMO.

I believe it might be solved at some point, but, there is so much going on everywhere these days, that I'm not surprised at all, that it's taken this long.

I think it will be solved, in fact it probably could have been solved within the first several months of it happening.

Solving it will require getting new leadership at OAG, BCI, with outside help from the feds. It's been done before and Ohio is overdue for that kind of house cleaning.

I think it will be solved, in fact it probably could have been solved within the first several months of it happening.

Solving it will require getting new leadership at OAG, BCI, with outside help from the feds. It's been done before and Ohio is overdue for that kind of house cleaning.
Ohio definitely needs to clean house. It’s disappointing to see the terrible things happening anywhere, but it just seems when bad things happen in Ohio, things just get brushed aside. I don’t understand it. And I truly do hope I’m wrong that it won’t be solved.

I just don’t understand how this case is fastly approaching 2 1/2 years without being solved. I would’ve bet my life while watching the news that day, that this was gonna be solved in a few weeks.

Ohio definitely needs to clean house. It’s disappointing to see the terrible things happening anywhere, but it just seems when bad things happen in Ohio, things just get brushed aside. I don’t understand it. And I truly do hope I’m wrong that it won’t be solved.

I just don’t understand how this case is fastly approaching 2 1/2 years without being solved. I would’ve bet my life while watching the news that day, that this was gonna be solved in a few weeks.

BBM
I thought it would be solved in hours b/c you normally find the family member, or s/o, of one of the deceased, dead, in their vehicle, down some back country road. That wasn't the case here. I find this to be a very complicated case. There's lots of cases right here on WS that has taken longer than 2 1/2 years. Lots of cases in my own state that has taken longer. This is four separate crime scenes in at least two different counties. Politics = lies and corruption in any state. Ohio isn't special about that. I'm leery of LEOs , but have found that most sheriffs want to solve murder cases, and get dangerous drugs off the street, if not b/c of empathy, then b/c of votes, however, this is not like most any other case I've ever seen, so, I'm cuttin'em some slack and remaining patient. It may take several more years. Ya only have one opportunity to convince a jury that you've got the right perp(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
musicmusette