UNSOLVED Oh - Pike County: 8 People From One Family Dead As Police Hunt For Killer(s) #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is saying or focusing on the Rhoden Family. Your posts are the only posts who keep referencing the Rhodens as having fingers pointed at them, when in fact no one else on here has done that or implied that. FWIW, if anything, the female found in the woods would be another VICTIM, not someone who’s had any wrong doing in her family’s deaths.

Someone just made a suspicious reference about the cousin who passed away in the Piketon nursing home last year. The messages here are very clear. They do drugs, they're not helping, etc., then mention of Rhoden family members and friends in the next sentence.

I'm not going to argue this anymore. I think the mods need to sort this out and deal with the ongoing rumors being posted here.

No one is saying or focusing on the Rhoden Family as suspects or any wrong doing. Your posts are the only posts who keep referencing the Rhodens as having fingers pointed at them, when in fact no one else on here has done that or implied that. FWIW, if anything, the female found in the woods would be another VICTIM, not someone who’s had any wrong doing in her family’s deaths.

I have Bobby Vinton stuck in my head now. Thanks Mitten! :rolleyes:

Yes, thank you Betty, I too have read all those articles and statements. I haven’t read though anywhere that the killers themselves were professionals. I’ve read that the killing was professional and planned. IMO, those are two different things-being a professional and carrying out a murder that is professional. That’s just my take on the statements though. I understand we all interpret things differently sometimes.

I feel like you’re possibly taking my post out of context and I apologize if what I said is being misunderstood.

I never said that LE believe that half the county is out there shooting up heroin, cooking meth, and having a laugh that they know where the weapons are. That’s something I would actually never say.

In regards to most in here believing that LE are still searching for murder weapons, that’s purely speculation. LE has never stated that, nor have they confirmed or denied that information. We, as the public don’t know what they do have and what they don’t have. It’s unfortunate for us, who are watching from the sidelines because it brings a lot of speculations and assumptions.

I still stand by my opinion that Pike County has a serious problem on their hands in regards to drugs. I still believe that Reader has his hands full. I’m only offering my opinion and thoughts on what I am seeing via the Sheriff himself, MSM, and court records.

BBM

I agree. It's the same here. High poverty rates play a pretty significant role.

Someone just made a suspicious reference about the cousin who passed away in the Piketon nursing home last year. The messages here are very clear. They do drugs, they're not helping, etc., then mention of Rhoden family members and friends in the next sentence.

I'm not going to argue this anymore. I think the mods need to sort this out and deal with the ongoing rumors being posted here.
Reader recorded a video today in which he mentions the body found in the woods. For some reason that video has been taken down.

Edited by me.. still learning the ropes. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reader had a video on his fb today in which he mentions the body found in the woods. For some reason that video has been taken down.

Not surprising. It seemed kind of odd that he was walking through that trailer filming everything with his cell phone, just after the arrests. Kind of rambling a little. Some of it didn't make a lot of sense.

Odd also that he mentions a woman found dead in the woods over the weekend, but no information is released to the news media, 2 days later. Makes you wonder how often such deaths and/or crimes happen down there that are never reported.

Maybe Reader needs a vacation. He deserves one.

Anyone else notice there is no public access to scanner feeds from LE on Broadcast for Pike County? That's highly unusual.

Not surprising. It seemed kind of odd that he was walking through that trailer filming everything with his cell phone, just after the arrests. Kind of rambling a little. Some of it didn't make a lot of sense.

Odd also that he mentions a woman found dead in the woods over the weekend, but no information is released to the news media, 2 days later. Makes you wonder how often such deaths and/or crimes happen down there that are never reported.

Maybe Reader needs a vacation. He deserves one.

Anyone else notice there is no public access to scanner feeds from LE on Broadcast for Pike County? That's highly unusual.

I find it odd also, that the media isn't on it yet. Perhaps because of the family connection they're doing some investigating before they release info? Who knows with these guys anymore.

I put two separate thoughts in one post. That’s all I did. And I specified I didn’t believe the drug bust was related to the Rhoden case.

It wasn’t a cousin who died in a nursing home last year. The person who passed away last year was Clarence Rhodens brother. This was clarified several posts back by two posters, along with the link to the obituary that was posted.

I’ve clarified my post that upset you numerous times tonight. I can’t make anyone hear what I’m saying if they don’t want to listen. Im not posting rumors. I stated it was my opinion as to who the female found in the woods is based off of what I read after seeing Readers post and I stand by my opinion.

Last edited:
I put two separate thoughts in one post. That’s all I did. And I specified I didn’t believe the drug bust was related to the Rhoden case.

It wasn’t a cousin who died in a nursing home last year. The person who passed away last year was Clarence Rhodens brother. This was clarified several posts back by two posters, along with the link to the obituary that was posted.

I’ve clarified my post that upset you numerous times tonight. I can’t make anyone hear what I’m saying if they don’t want to listen. Im not posting rumors. I stated it was my opinion as to who the female found in the woods is based off of what I read on Readers post and I stand by my opinion.

Did Reader's post say that the deceased woman was a member of the Rhoden family?

On what information do you base your opinion that the deceased woman is a member of the Rhoden family? BTW, I've checked out the comments about this rumor on the outside forums that are banned here. It appears to be one of the usual rumors that get floated regularly in those places.

I find it odd also, that the media isn't on it yet. Perhaps because of the family connection they're doing some investigating before they release info? Who knows with these guys anymore.

Family connection allegations are rumor only at this point. In any other locale, there would be a mention of the death without giving the victim's name. That's not going to hinder any investigation.

Makes me think of LM'S remark just after the murders about how LE just covers stuff up.

I’ve clarified my post that upset you numerous times tonight. I can’t make anyone hear what I’m saying if they don’t want to listen. Im not posting rumors. I stated it was my opinion as to who the female found in the woods is based off of what I read after seeing Readers post and I stand by my opinion.

Believe me I'm not upset. Bored, maybe.

Did Reader's post say that the deceased woman was a member of the Rhoden family?

On what information do you base your opinion that the deceased woman is a member of the Rhoden family? BTW, I've checked out the comments about this rumor on the outside forums that are banned here. It appears to be one of the usual rumors that get floated regularly in those places.
I never spoke of outside forums. I never shared info from an outside forum here, besides a video posted by the Sheriffs speaking to the public. Nor did I share a rumor. I shared my opinion on who the deceased woman is. We all have opinions and thoughts here.

Was this recently? There have been several big fentanyl busts in southern Oh with Mexican cartel connections in the last several months.
Yesterday or today. Three from Mexico arrested and one living here arrested. The Fentynal was under a lead plate under the dashboard.
I can't find it on a web site, but, there was a huge drug bust in Montgomery County, Ohio. I thought they said enough fentanyl to kill 4,000,000 people plus a lot of other drugs, marijuana, and cash. It was brought in by a Mexican Cartel.

Miami Valley Bulk Smuggling Task Force seizes fentanyl, cash

I just wanted to clarify that I believe DeWine(investigators) are appealing for information about the W's from any church,hunting buddies,derby friends,lenders,locals who had contact with the W's by fixing,selling ,buying,trading parts,cars or even ammo purchases.

Keep in mind any testimony made about the W's before the GJ will be also be looked at through a microscope.

My last observation is logically as I read my posts it is clear that MittenScarpetta post is tracking with the rest of the thread and we are all on the same page. That is LE are pleading with locals for more cooperation about the W's:
why there’s a lack of cooperation with LE within the community and what LE is continuously dealing with on top of the murder investigation.

If you read through the quotes MittenScarpetta, Rainisback,Betty P you can logically follow along that the discussion is about LE begging for information on the W's.

I cannot believe that the AG and LE did not know that would happen when he said they were "laser focused" on that family. In other words he did it so everyone in AK would keep an eye on them, and to make sure that anyone who bought or traded a gun with them would know to be watching.
To solve a case, Junk said he would like to see at least two of three things: Good forensic evidence a confession or an eyewitness. Rhoden family massacre: Here's where the investigation stands after 2 years

Mizstery said:
Specifically, investigators said they wanted information regarding “interactions, conversations, dealings or transactions that the public may have had with these individuals, which could be personal, business, or otherwise. Specifically, information could include, but is not limited to, information regarding vehicles, firearms, and ammunition."
But in a case where authorities have said little and sealed the majority of public records, it certainly appeared the family -- which moved to Alaska at the same time last year -- is suspected in the slayings.
DeWine’s office issued a poster to Ohio and Alaska media outlets in May 2017 asking anyone with information about the family to call them.

Rhoden family massacre: Here's where the investigation stands after 2 years

All Just My Opinion

Last edited:
Yesterday or today. Three from Mexico arrested and one living here arrested. The Fentynal was under a lead plate under the dashboard.

Miami Valley Bulk Smuggling Task Force seizes fentanyl, cash

Thanks. There have been a lot of big busts in that area and some towns near by in Indiana, too.

It would be great if Pike Co and others in SE Ohio worked with the feds to bust these traffickers. We never see that there, though drugs continue to be such a big problem there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member