OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he actually say $1 bills or dollar bills? Just wondering if he meant it in a different way than its being interpreted. Maybe the bills were higher than $1. Like let's say $100 bills. That would be much easier to count. I'm wondering if he owed someone money and that wasn't enough so they through it back at him after they shot him. Just a thought.

And obviously someone that didn't NEED the money. JMO.

If it was no more than $100, could it point to the killer(s) having expected much more money on Kenneth? That they were so disgusted and disappointed to not find the thousands of dollars they expected to find and just threw the 'little bit' they found back on him?

My thoughts are similar. I just posted about it before I saw this. Sorry!

OK somebody help me out here...there is NO mention in HG's obit, of her having a brother, JW......but numerous times I've seen it said that Hanna R's 1st child is the child of Hannah G's brother, JW. What gives? JMO

Do not discuss speculation on who HR's Childs father is. Not allowed.

As usual I'm far behind. This is a pointless post, but someone mentioned in #3 (sorry can't bring it over) that someone had been named after Ulysses S. Grant in the family. Ulysses S. Grant was born in Point Pleasant, OH which is in Clermont County-2 counties over to the West. It is also a rural Appalachian community that sits on the Ohio River. Blink and you miss it. However, the area in which it's located probably mirrors Piketon.

History/geography lesson over. Carry on.

OK somebody help me out here...there is NO mention in HG's obit, of her having a brother, JW......but numerous times I've seen it said that Hanna R's 1st child is the child of Hannah G's brother, JW. What gives? JMO

Also, they very clearly mention her brother.

Why would the killer leave 1,000 anyway? What if they owed the Rhodens that money or more?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Looking at the pictures other than the young females appears the men especially were all good size. Almost had to be more than one person IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not only that but her saying it looked like they had the chit beat out of them makes me think more then one. jmo

Do not discuss speculation on who HR's Childs father is. Not allowed.

OK but can we clear up whether JW is in fact Hannah G's brother? That's really all I wanted to know. LOL JMO

They have her date of death the 22nd also..
And I'm starting to wonder now if the time of death of some has been determined to be before midnight and some much later..

Has Hannah G's obit been posted? I just saw it.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/po...=hannah-hazel-gilley&pid=179765847&fhid=22529

Also ran across another Rhoden recently killed in an accident. Age 23 killed in Greenup, Driver was speeding, alcohol and drugs were involved.

http://www.dailyindependent.com/new...cle_0d11247f-bd43-5716-a46f-46e4bd7fa96e.html

I am touched by all of the young people, especially, who were murdered. But HG gets to me the most. Just heartbreaking. Very nice of her family to recognize her relationship with Frankie and his child in the obit.

JW is not her brother.

But they weren't the top of the pyramid in this, at least I'm not thinking so...Usually you go higher up and you see the people who are really reaping the financial rewards. I still feel like these guys are the worker bees and there's a queen (or king lol!) bee they answered to.
Cousin Gary had some connections to big operations. We speculated that might be why he was there and why the bad people came.

I can see why LE is having such difficulty. So many possibilities thinking of all of the mentioned (and unmentioned) connections to so many different things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just checking in to get an update and see how things are progressing.

You guys haven't solved this yet an surprised 10_12_9.gif .......what's the deal ?

Let's give it another day, somebody is bound to finger the culprit soon.

Give me a call and let me know who it is, so we can split the reward money. an cool wink b0221.gif

It says she has four brothers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member