OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did Frankie get his income? The more I read on social media, the more I think Frankie is the one at the center of this. We all laughed about the derby car as a motive. But let's think about that for a minute. This kid was OBSESSED with Derby cars. Where did a 20 year old kid (with 2 young children to support) get enough money to 1) Buy a $3000 derby car. 2) Buy expensive roosters 3) Buy a house/piece of land (did he own it, or did Chris Sr.?) 4) Buy that sweet Mustang 5) Buy a lot of expensive dogs. 6) buy a lot of expensive guns. 7) Buy all his Under Armor clothing (not cheap). I assume he paid child support to the mother of his older child. That is a LOT of expenses for a 20 year old kid with no job. I think we all know where he got the money. He was also quite a hot head.

I think Frankie will be the one with 9 bullet wounds.

Also they have to stay on a feed with antibiotics. Between jobs I worked for a feed store and we had to order specific feeds for them. What most don't realize is that they are also fed dog food because it supposedly makes them more vicious. So with fighting *advertiser censored* it's not as simple as throwing them a can of feed, it's more time consuming.
Interesting, I didn't know those roosters got dog feed. Roosters can be pretty vicious without being those kind of roosters. I would be scared to turn my back on those roosters, I imagine getting spurred on the back of the knees would be more common with them.

I'm leaning towards family.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
I agree. I think its important to understand that this crime may have taken some people by complete surprise- I am referring to the 911 callers. They KNOW theres been trouble- most likely on more than one front. They've got this beef going with this guy over pot, this beef going with this guy over a property line, this beef going with this woman over a car they sold her, always tons of beefs with lots of different people.

So the 911 caller knows its going to be about one of these beefs- but not which one. And they're going to be VERY careful about what they say and what implications they make. They do not want the spot light on them in any form or fashion. It's not going to be a cut and dry case of - "Oh yeah, so and so sold that truck to so and so and so that is what this is about". It is going to be eight different people with tons of beefs with lots of different people. And when the sheriff says its going to take time to unravel it all- I believe it. It's going to be about one of these beefs- but which one pissed someone off so bad they retaliated this way?? I guarantee unraveling these people and their relationships with others is going to be a night mare. Especially when all the locals know "something" but not "everything" and a lot aren't going to talk.

I agree, it could take some time to feed. There were many Rooster "huts" all spread out.
And if there were chickens to feed and eggs to gather.
And especially if part of her job was to turn on the grow lights and water. ?
She may have been doing these tasks on automatic pilot, as most do in the early morning. Hardly looking around. Moving slowly.
This job doesn't require much thinking.
At some point she must have realized the Dogs were not there. I assume that is why she went to the house, to see why.

The dogs were there. We have to stop repeating that story Leonard told. (He first said they were there, and would have torn apart a murderer, so the murderer must have been known to the dogs. THEN he totally changed his story and said they weren't there. We found links to both quotes yesterday morning.) Regardless of what Leonard said, we know the dogs were there because we can see them chained up on Chris's property in the early news footage shot from helicopters just shortly after the bodies were discovered.

I thought maybe she was saying something like, "Jesus help me." Does anyone else hear that?

P.S. Hello! This is my first post. I've been reading Websleuths for years, but I never had the proper type of email address to register, and then I had a lot of problems trying to register with a different type, so I just lurked and read. I'm happy to have finally officially joined. This case in particular motivated me to try again. What a horrible tragedy.

:welcome:

Why, upon arriving, would she need to enter Chris's home. I'd think it unlikely that chicken feed and dog food were in his home....maybe in her car,tho. And no outdoor water source (spigot?). ???? What was her purpose in entering the home ? JMO

Perhaps the family normally was up and about when she got there. When she finished her chores and still saw or heard no one, she would likely have been worried. My first thought would have been carbon monoxide poisoning. I would have gone in to check.

Where did Frankie get his income? The more I read on social media, the more I think Frankie is the one at the center of this. We all laughed about the derby car as a motive. But let's think about that for a minute. This kid was OBSESSED with Derby cars. Where did a 20 year old kid (with 2 young children to support) get enough money to 1) Buy a $3000 derby car. 2) Buy expensive roosters 3) Buy a house/piece of land (did he own it, or did Chris Sr.?) 4) Buy that sweet Mustang 5) Buy a lot of expensive dogs. I assume he paid child support to the mother of his older child. That is a LOT of expenses for a 20 year old kid with no job. I think we all know where he got the money. He was also quite a hot head.

I think Frankie will be the one with 9 bullet wounds.
I think they sold roosters likely also and some of their operations would be family money spent. With hunting, they probably have freezers, it is amazing how much money you can save if you regularly hunt for your meat or buy like a half cow locally for the entire family and freeze it.

In the country it is really easy to spend little for food with hunting, small farm animals, a garden and canning and freezing.

Most of my folks are in western ky but I lived in WV outside of huntington for a bit and spent enough time there. There are people that have been killed there due to Detroit connections. In all honesty between a biker gang (chicllicothe), drugs (huntington) and the detroit connection...I ran home quick. It didn't take long for me to realize I didn't move to "almost Heaven". There are some very sweet "hillbillies" but the mention of generational welfare, etc are real. Pills were the thing back then, It was before heroin exploded. I would not be surprised if KY was involved because of GR, but don't count out WV.

I don't know how WV got included in this ....Yes we have drug problems in our state too,as every state has. Also we help out each other . But i'm looking for the tie in. Do they have family here or are you saying mentality? Hillbilly? yes we are and thank you very much for realizing ...its not a bad thing!

I think they sold roosters likely also and some of their operations would be family money spent. With hunting, thru probably have freezers, it is amazing how much money you can save if you regularly hint for your meat or buy like a half cow locally for the entire family and freeze it.

In the country it is really easy to spend little for food with hunting, small farm animals, a garden and canning and freezing.

That makes sense. But he still had a $50,000 Mustang. Maybe more. Does anyone have specs on that thing? If it is a Roush or Saleen it could be a $80,000 Mustang. This is a 20 year old kid with two babies to support and no job. And a LOT of conflict surrounding him. I think Frankie got too flashy for some people. My gut is telling me he is at the center. (Of course, this will probably change by 3pm).

I don't know how WV got included in this ....Yes we have drug problems in our state too,as every state has. Also we help out each other . But i'm looking for the tie in. Do they have family here or are you saying mentality? Hillbilly? yes we are and thank you very much for realizing ...its not a bad thing!

Hi WV woman. I think WV just got lumped in because last night someone recommended we all watch a documentary shot in WV so we could all learn more about Appalachian culture. It was just suggested because the culture (that is so foreign to a lot reading here) is similar.

Some of the interviews with LE who specialize in the drug trade have indicated the drug gangs are regional. They work across state lines and KY and WV are not far from Pike County.

The dogs were there. We have to stop repeating that story Leonard told. (He first said they were there, and would have torn apart a murderer, so the murderer must have been known to the dogs. THEN he totally changed his story and said they weren't there. We found links to both quotes yesterday morning.) Regardless of what Leonard said, we know the dogs were there because we can see them chained up on Chris's property in the early news footage shot from helicopters just shortly after the bodies were discovered.

The coon hounds were there, chained up. I didn't see the pits or the wolf dog. There would be no reason for the perps to go near the chained dogs so no reason for the chained dogs to tear them up. If the pits and wolf dog were loose then I can see how they would tear them up, and if they weren't there, then the perp probably had contact with them IMO.

I would be happy to know the true location of all the dogs. And put it to rest.
I did see, as you state, some dogs tied or chained. I thought they were the hunting dogs.
Supposedly there were pit bulls and a wolf type. I didn't see them.
It is not likely that the "Family" or Guard Dogs were chained. At least that is not how farm/ rural Families
that I know locally do it. Those Dogs run free.
Just saying it is possible.
Too much information is being kept from us.

Regarding the multiple gun used, it could be one of their own guns. They all theoretically could have been killed with their own guns.
I was just visiting my grandparents house and their are guns at EVERYDOOR. I went downstairs to grab soda for my grandma, and right at the bottom door were 2 canes (for walking) and 2 shotguns. :gaah: It's a different world in the "sticks" so to speak. My uncle and his family actually live in a plot of land below my grandparents house and if they heard shotguns going off 3-4 times they would think nothing of it, just Pap shooting something that could kill his pond animals. More than 3-4 shots I have a feeling they would be up there with their own guns faster than a cat can catch a dying mouse.

Actually, I just looked this up because you made me question it. Apparently you can in the rest of the state of California, but it is very difficult. But in Los Angeles, you cannot.

The issuance of licenses enabling a private citizen to carry a concealed weapon is of great concern to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department. The Department's overriding policy is that no concealed weapon license should be granted.

You'll have to trust me, but that just isn't a thing here.

So, in LA, the only people carrying concealed weapons are criminals. Huh. Personally, I feel safer knowing that plenty of law-abiding citizens around here are carrying.

Some of the interviews with LE who specialize in the drug trade have indicated the drug gangs are regional. They work across state lines and KY and WV are not far from Pike County.
True but the outsider element would be at work here too. Unless you welcomed them in (for the drugs side of it) they wouldn't fit in out of the larger cities. Very weary of strangers here too

It was discussion of some of this culture and people that had experience with this type of culture posting info for people that don't understand.

So, in LA, the only people carrying concealed weapons are criminals. Huh. Personally, I feel safer knowing that plenty of law-abiding citizens around here are carrying.

No, that is not at all what I said. Where did I use the word "only"? I said that since no concealed carry permits are issued in LA County - if you are concealed carrying, you are breaking the law. That is a FACT. I am not going to get into a gun debate. I already said to-each-his-own and I respect everyone's personal choices about whether or not to own guns.

I would be happy to know the true location of all the dogs. And put it to rest.
I did see, as you state, some dogs tied or chained. I thought they were the hunting dogs.
Supposedly there were pit bulls and a wolf type. I didn't see them.
It is not likely that the "Family" or Guard Dogs were chained. At least that is not how farm/ rural Families
that I know locally do it. Those Dogs run free.
Just saying it is possible.
Too much information is being kept from us.
We really don't know much about the dogs, there could have been dogs kept inside and outside.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Can we try to make a timeline? Everyone feel free to pitch in.

11pm Thursday night: Dana arrives home from work

Around 5:00 am Friday (1.5 hours prior to first daybreak, according to his comment on a news story): A neighbor of Chris Sr is in the woods to hunt and hears multiple gunshots

7:00 am Friday: Bobby Jo arrives at Chris Sr.'s house. She tells LE she arrived alone.

7:49 am Friday: Bobby Jo calls 911

1:20 pm (not sure if this is correct): Donald Stone calls 911 to report Kenneth's body

What else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member