OH - Pike County: 8 people from one family dead as police hunt for killer(s) #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume she went down, found Frankie, got the kids, went to Chris's. Drove back to Leonards, dropped the kids off, told them what she found, went back to Dana's. Found Dana. Went back to Chris's with her dad and brother and then called. That would take 49 minutes.

Then why didn't she tell the police any of that? Her story was that she went to Chris's, went in with a key, found Chris (didn't even mention Gary at first), and then called 911. She never told police anything else, according to both police and Bobby Jo.

Again, this is obviously why police busted in at 3am and accused her of being involved in the crime. What she told them is NOT what happened. WHY?

It can't be verified because I have searched, if she posted on her page it was a friends only post.

We don't know and can't verify, but this is the kind of thing Law Enforcement can have access to with a search warrant, I think.
Or a cooperative person on the Friends list.
So LE may have much to sort out on the Social Media grapevine.

Does hiccup guy sound transplanted to anyone besides me? http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/25/us/ohio-family-killed-marijuana/
I'm not sure myself, he could also know what this is over and believe it is all settled and no further danger.

For some reason it hit me while watching that.. This culture is so foreign to so many ans even foreign in many aspects to me, imagine if this was in Amish country, that would really blow the minds of some lol.

Is anyone here a verified local? I have a question about something I have been hearing places other than Webseluths, but can't post due to TOS. I thought maybe a verified local could tell us if they too have heard this rumor.

Then why didn't she tell the police any of that? Her story was that she went to Chris's, went in with a key, found Chris (didn't even mention Gary at first), and then called 911. She never told police anything else, according to both police and Bobby Jo.

Again, this is obviously why police busted in at 3am and accused her of being involved in the crime. What she told them is NOT what happened. WHY?

They didn't accuse her, but they claimed that she must have been there earlier than she said. I sort of think that she was truthful about going there "around 7", but not truthful about which house she entered first. JMO

Why, upon arriving, would she need to enter Chris's home. I'd think it unlikely that chicken feed and dog food were in his home....maybe in her car,tho. And no outdoor water source (spigot?). ???? What was her purpose in entering the home ? JMO

With 4 adults and two little kids living on those two acres, there would have been some noise of people milling about. Kid crying, tv's on etc. If they were ALL gone, the cars would be gone. I am pretty sure you can see Frankies truck at the front door. It would have been "off". She wouldn't be thinking they were dead- but she would know something was off. I also think Frankies door was unlocked- and perhaps open.

I assume chicken feed would be in a large plastic bin that can be secured or something along that line by the coops. Dog food the same- right there in immediate area. And def a water source would be there.

They didn't accuse her, but they claimed that she must have been there earlier than she said. I sort of think that she was truthful about going there "around 7", but not truthful about which house she entered first. JMO
It was reported the asked her "how much did they pay you to kill them?"

They did accuse her! They said, "who paid you to kill your family?" That is an accusation. Leonard quoted law enforcement as saying that direct quote, and he said they accused her.

If you are talking about the third picture down the page, those are not hazmat suits. I used to be a hazmat tech certified when I was on our local FD. Hazmat suits are much bulkier and would have had full SCBA and head covering. What is shown in the third picture down are 'clean suits', They are used to 1) keep investigators from contaminating the scene with their street clothes and 2) keep any blood, etc. off of their street clothes. The suits are removed after an investigation, bagged and tagged into evidence.

Ok. Thank you. I believe you would know.
I was going by this quote from the article. But by now, I should realize these articles have misinformation.
"Officials investigating the Pike County slayings declined to comment, but Sgt. Greg Morgan with the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Regional Enforcement Narcotics Unit explained the process for making shatter is similar to the process for making meth, so officials who investigate them wear protective hazmat suits.Footage from Chopper 9 shot on the day of the killings shows people wearing hazmat suits at one of the scenes."

I'm not sure myself, he could also know what this is over and believe it is all settled and no further danger.

For some reason it hit me while watching that.. This culture is so foreign to so many ans even foreign in many aspects to me, imagine if this was in Amish country, that would really blow the minds of some lol.

It is amish country ;)

Where did Frankie get his income? The more I read on social media, the more I think Frankie is the one at the center of this. We all laughed about the derby car as a motive. But let's think about that for a minute. This kid was OBSESSED with Derby cars. Where did a 20 year old kid (with 2 young children to support) get enough money to 1) Buy a $3000 derby car. 2) Buy expensive roosters 3) Buy a house/piece of land (did he own it, or did Chris Sr.?) 4) Buy that sweet Mustang 5) Buy a lot of expensive dogs. 6) buy a lot of expensive guns. 7) Buy all his Under Armor clothing (not cheap). I assume he paid child support to the mother of his older child. That is a LOT of expenses for a 20 year old kid with no job. I think we all know where he got the money. He was also quite a hot head.

I think Frankie will be the one with 9 bullet wounds.

I TOTALLY agree and have said this all along. Of all of them, I think Frankie would have had the most "messes" he was involved in. His "job" was making one deal after another deal to make money however he could. He may have done the brakes on someones car, gone to town to sell someone else a little pot, gone down to someone elses house to pick up his take on last nights rooster fight etc. I think he had his hat in many many rings.

Ok. Thank you. I believe you would know.
I was going by this quote from the article. But by now, I should realize these articles have misinformation.
"Officials investigating the Pike County slayings declined to comment, but Sgt. Greg Morgan with the Hamilton County Sheriff’s Regional Enforcement Narcotics Unit explained the process for making shatter is similar to the process for making meth, so officials who investigate them wear protective hazmat suits.Footage from Chopper 9 shot on the day of the killings shows people wearing hazmat suits at one of the scenes."
There was a report the first day or maybe second, also of them bringing in fire trucks, which was speculation of possible meth lab danger.

. I assume he paid child support to the mother of his older child. That is a LOT of expenses for a 20 year old kid with no job. I think we all know where he got the money. He was also quite a hot head.

I think Frankie will be the one with 9 bullet wounds.

I also doubt there was any formal child support paid. I believe they would have had a loose arrangement. I have a loose arrangement with my ex-husband and we were married and had to go to court to get divorced with minor kids. Unless she went after him in court for child support, I doubt there would have been a court order for it. He most likely paid her whenever he had extra.

I TOTALLY agree and have said this all along. Of all of them, I think Frankie would have had the most "messes" he was involved in. His "job" was making one deal after another deal to make money however he could. He may have done the brakes on someones car, gone to town to sell someone else a little pot, gone down to someone elses house to pick up his take on last nights rooster fight etc. I think he had his hat in many many rings.
We still don't know if Frankie was found in bed or not..

My Chris assumptions have more to do with the blood, possible beating and looking like he was beaten to Bobby. Also being the patriarch of the family killed.

If it was just a beef with one person...we would have one person killed. Whatever this is, runs deep and all 8 victims were in on it.

I also doubt there was any formal child support paid. I believe they would have had a loose arrangement. I have a loose arrangement with my ex-husband and we were married and had to go to court to get divorced with minor kids. Unless she went after him in court for child support, I doubt there would have been a court order for it. He most likely paid her whenever he had extra.
That happens a lot when kids have kids and in situations of communities like this.

If the mother was getting any state aid, then the state would have child support order.

Does anyone know if Bobby and Dana were close, or maybe estranged..... Could Bobby have some resentment that Dana moved back to Union Hill? JMO

If it was just a beef with one person...we would have one person killed. Whatever this is, runs deep and all 8 victims were in on it.

I wondered if some were collateral damage/happened to me there. The little ones were spared but I wondered if some of the adults were killed because they could ID or give a description. jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member