OH OH - Shasta Himelrick, 20, pregnant, Richmond Dale, 26 Dec 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are there threads here for these other missing Ross County women?

Charlotte Trego (still missing): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?244645-OH-Charlotte-Trego-28-Chillicothe-3-May-2014

Bethany Copas (found alive): nothing

Tamekya Lynch (found deceased on May 24, kayakers discovered her body lying on a sandbar in Paint Creek, about 20 miles from Chillicothe.): http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?244445-OH-Tameka-Lynch-30-Chillicothe-16-May-2014

and I saw something about a missing girl with the last name of Lemmons.......forget where I read it :(

age difference between Charlotte 28, Shasta 20 and Tameka 30 so they didn't meet through school

Since some of the ladys knew each other what was the common denominator?
work? school? drugs?
I have not read about the others.

The Ross County Coroner's Office said Tameka Lynch died of a drug overdose. Boggs said her daughter (Charlotte Trego) also knew two other local women who both died of drug overdoses. Ross County court records show Himelrick was convicted of possession of drugs - heroin in May of 2013. She was sentenced to community control and jail. Investigators are not saying if drugs are involved with the three women still missing.

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/27726456...for-8-months-talks-about-latest-disappearance

They seem to have a few things in common. Of those that were found, they were in water. They all have tattoos and seem to have drugs in their backgrounds. Just wondering if maybe they used the same tattoo artist?

A female body matching the description of Shasta Himelrick was found between noon and 1 p.m. Friday in the Scioto River. The body was pulled from the water less than a mile from the Higby Road bridge where her car was. The body appeared to have on similar clothing to that worn by Himelrick when she was last seen alive in surveillance video footage from a Chillicothe gas station, said Preston, who stopped short of positively identifying the body as that of Himelrick. Family members said the body is that of Himelrick.

County Coroner confirmed the body belongs to a woman, but declined to provide further details, including the age range. The body is set to undergo a forensic autopsy Saturday at the Montgomery County Coroner's Office in Dayton. A positive identification is expected to be made after the autopsy is completed.

http://www.chillicothegazette.com/s...dy-found-near-himelrick-search-site/21192783/

As mentioned above, Shasta's last call and/or text should lead LE directly to the perpetrator. I have a good idea who the perp may be from the evidence presented over the last week. This makes two 20-year-olds who were pregnant and disappeared recently on WS.

Poor kid. She was so excited about being pregnant and engaged to the baby's father. RIP, Shasta. I am sure her father was waiting for her with open arms on the other side.

Chillicothe is a city in and the county seat of Ross County, Ohio, United States. It is a part of Greater Columbus Metropolitan Area.
The population was 21,901 at the 2010 census. Wikipedia
Area: 10.6 sq miles (27.45 km²)
Population: 21,899 (2013)
a few points about this area

any men, boys missing or OD?
Seems like young women are OD, missing or dead....IMOO

I've been looking into the disappearances/deaths of these ladies and it seems like they all have heroin in common. It seems like every person in this town who I've looked into for a connection is an addict. But keep in mind that could be a cover-up scenario. I think there is something much more sinister going on in Ross county and I Do think all of these ladies are connected. With that being said I DO NOT think Shasta was using at the time of her murder... if heroin shows up in her system I think it will have been put there by somebody else making it appear to be an OD. Right now I'm not sure if any of these women OD'D by their own hand but it is possible (Shasta being the exception). Does anybody know how long Shasta has been clean? All IMO.

http://www.nbc4i.com/story/25807942/overdoses-running-higher-naloxone-use-up-in-ross-county

"Naloxone is used to revive patients who overdose on heroin, reversing the effects of opioids quickly."

"As of May 2014, the department reported administering the drug 41 times. In 2012, the Ohio Department of Health reported 680 overdose deaths from heroin."

"At Adena Medical Center, naloxone usage is also up. So far this year, emergency room physicians have given 62 doses."

I tend to agree that Shasta loved the new pregnancy and I doubt she would hurt her baby.
Thinking she would run to help someone? meet a friend? BF? She told grandma she would be back.
Is there a bad dose of heroin going around that town?
Her death may be separate from the others even though she knew them.

I've been looking into the disappearances/deaths of these ladies and it seems like they all have heroin in common. It seems like every person in this town who I've looked into for a connection is an addict. But keep in mind that could be a cover-up scenario. I think there is something much more sinister going on in Ross county and I Do think all of these ladies are connected. With that being said I DO NOT think Shasta was using at the time of her murder... if heroin shows up in her system I think it will have been put there by somebody else making it appear to be an OD. Right now I'm not sure if any of these women OD'D by their own hand but it is possible (Shasta being the exception). Does anybody know how long Shasta has been clean? All IMO.

You make a lot of sense. For such a small town, there are a lot of heroin OD cases. Shasta's BF's former girlfriend, and the mother of his three children, died in March of an OD.

I have no idea how long Shasta had been "clean," although I read that one of her friends said Shasta hasn't used for awhile, but that s only hearsay.

please delete if this is wrong...........I am wondering if her BF ever used drugs??? curious

please delete if this is wrong...........I am wondering if her BF ever used drugs??? curious
Can't say for sure but considering the mother of his 3 kids initials MF died of a heroin overdose earlier this year... well I'm sure you see where I was going with that. ;-p let me Do a little more research and I'll get back to you on that.

Earlier somebody had referred to Shastas boyfriend(MO) being arrested for unrelated charges, could I get a link for that? Seems I can't find any previous arrests (at all).

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Earlier somebody had referred to Shastas boyfriend(MO) being arrested for unrelated charges, could I get a link for that? Seems I can't find any previous arrests (at all).

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

The boyfriend of a missing Ross County woman was arrested, Tuesday. Ross County Sheriff George Lavender confirms that Michael Owes, who is in a relationship with Shasta Himelrick, was taken to the Ross County Jail on a warrant for driving without a license, Tuesday

Read more: http://www.wkkj.com/articles/local-...missing-woman-arrested-13105505#ixzz3NiUcMvy9

So sad. I just looked through MO's dead ex. She seemed so normal. So happy. Her kids looked so happy. Now they have no mommy. And Shasta's gone. And her baby. So sad. Drugs ruin so many lives. I don't think she was using. She said she over came her biggest demon. But, I think a link to that past life, stole her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe
Back