GUILTY OH - Sierah Joughin, 20, Fulton County, 19 July 2016 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So now we wait will she be there today. Please keep us updated. Would find it interesting what she has to say or her lacking of testifying may also prove interesting.

If his sister was present, I wonder why she left.
- - - -

http://www.toledoblade.com/Courts/2018/04/02/Witness-absence-late-report-delay-Worley-sentencing-in-Sierah-Joughin-murder-case.html

Defense attorney Mark Berling asked Fulton County Common Pleas Judge Jeffrey Robinson to delay the start of the sentencing phase until 8:30 a.m. Tuesday because of “non-attendance of a witness and lateness of the report that we got from the forensic neuropsychologist.”

Judge Robinson told jurors he expects them to begin deliberating by noon Wednesday.

I don't have to go out of town today. So I'll be here with you fine folk.

I’m quite ready for the judge to start knocking some heads together.
Does anyone recall if this is Bering’s first DP trial? I remember JW using him previously for other legal matters but I get the sense his team is uncoordinated at the moment.

If I had to guess the Sister showed up because she was subpoenaed but doesn't want to testify to anything mitigating. The Defense had to know this before hand. Maybe they thought she would change her mind. Have never witnessed such at this phase of a trial. I don't think/know if she can be compelled at this point?????

I’m quite ready for the judge to start knocking some heads together.
Does anyone recall if this is Bering’s first DP trial? I remember JW using him previously for other legal matters but I get the sense his team is uncoordinated at the moment.

One of his Lawyers on his Team has to be DP qualified. Only one is required.

Reporter should be fired!!!! Cripe I have been in an elevator with folks wearing a badge stating Juror. I didn't even make eye contact with them. And I'm not a journalist.

Juror did the right thing. Reported the incident and obviously did not speak. Kudos to the Juror.

Media person should be fired. ASAP. All that person did was to give him more meat for his appeal.

If I had to guess the Sister showed up because she was subpoenaed but doesn't want to testify to anything mitigating. The Defense had to know this before hand. Maybe they thought she would change her mind. Have never witnessed such at this phase of a trial. I don't think/know if she can be compelled at this point?????

Glad you can be here today, Bravo!

WTH is wrong with some reporters? Isn’t the gag order still in force? And thry know jurors can’t talk until everything is over and done. I agree, he/she should be fired.

tweet says: Taryn Lawson@cntarynlawson
#WorleyTrial sentencing underway now at Fulton Co. Courthouse... Started off hearing from judge that a member of the media apparently went to a juror's home at some point, and he was not happy...

Is it within the rules to quote something SJ's mom wrote on the "Justice for Sierah" FB page? Just thought you would all like to see what she has to say. She has always taken the high road and held herself with such poise, something I don't think I could do in a horrible situation such as this.

TIA!

Is it within the rules to quote something SJ's mom wrote on the "Justice for Sierah" FB page? Just thought you would all like to see what she has to say. She has always taken the high road and held herself with such poise, something I don't think I could do in a horrible situation such as this.

TIA!

Yes u can link it

From SJ's mom.

"[FONT=&quot]I would like to thank everyone for the support and encouragement we have received. As this comes to an end please remember JUSTICE has been served. This man was found guilty on ALL counts against him. SO if the sentence is life in prison without parole that is acceptable. We have no idea how hard it must be for the jurors. I do not want my feelings of anger and hatred for this person to influence anyone. Only in death will he come face to face with his maker and truly pay for his crimes. BUT from this point on we all need to do as Ce would and LIVE LAUGH LOVE!!![/FONT][FONT=&quot]
1f49c.png
1f49c.png
"

https://www.facebook.com/groups/917637451696707/?fref=nf
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors