GUILTY OK - Anne Josette Hill, 16, Edmond, 10 April 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's a better map out there somewhere in MSM, with a big blue cross through the middle of the state, but I've only seen it in thumbnail version so far; the links never lead to the full-sized version. If anyone else can find it, please post the map — or post the link and I'll do it. TIA!
I don't know how large this image will show up, but here's the map you were talking about.
6cf8852300804b087f942b275de7bba6.jpg

http://www.clintondailynews.com/news/area-search-grid-missing-teen

f951b199f17c2c1564cdc1ad01ede703.jpg

Sorry for pic quality, it's the best I could Do while driving. But here is one of the rigs on that plot of land. I saw a few other areas that could be possible when I was on my way to Edmond.
Thanks!! I must be Google Map blind or something. ;)

What I don't understand is how CR had no qualms about driving her car with her dead body in the back across the city on any highway! Was he not nervous about being pulled over? I have to think he knew where he was going and how to get back, but Chloe is the one talking and got her wires crossed.

And...I have to think he took Annie Jo to a place he would be familiar with and not a random spot where he pulled in and drove by a mobile home to dispose of her body. I wonder if he knows someone who has an oil lease, worked on one, or otherwise held the land? We should dig into his past to see if we can find any connections to a specific area. Fishing spot? Party spot? Family land?

It is probably private land and why she has not been found. I hope their appeal reaches those property owners and they will go check their fields and leases. Maybe the PI and crew could go a step further and set up a "Check Your Property Saturday" and turn it into a media event? I am sure they could get some of the names/addresses of the property owners along those routes to send them a special invitation to participate and ask to get their neighbors involved to help with the search.

There are not that many natural rock formations in and around OKC that I recall, but could be. In NE OK, there are an abundance due to the terrain. We should be looking for both though.

Tomnod is a good idea, but we basically can do the same thing on Google Earth. I am keeping a tab open and when time permits...I do a sweep of an area. I do wish it would zoom in closer at times, but it is nice to switch to street view except it won't go into the rural areas or off the street very far. It could help to find the exit with the rocks.

Was it ever mentioned if Chloe provided any actual times throughout that night? Such as what time they left the house with Anne’s body or what time they came back. Was it still night when they returned or was it dawn? I believe that this would help with the distance considering time travel, disposing the body, and dumping the car. Is the full Affidavit anywhere online?

Great questions, but we have no answers. No affidavit that I have found yet. I suppose they have to be careful with certain information until CR's trial, but it would be best to find Annie Jo first.

It is incredible the one talking cannot remember! Or can she?! I don't know what to believe about this situation.

I'm feeling somewhat better about the possibility of Annie Jo being found if private citizens will jump in now that some info has been released. Not excusing Chloe at all, but I can see where she was probably flying on pure adrenaline at that point. If her story is true, she had just witnessed a murder. She didn't want to be next so she did what she was told. I can see where it would be difficult to remember exactly where they drove. Hopefully the clues she was able to provide will be helpful. RIP Annie Jo - so many lives affected.....

I drove from Edmond to waurika today on the backroads, it's more scenic than the interstate. The further south I drove the more I saw little white houses/trailers in fields surrounded by wooded areas with oil materials. Everything south of Norman/Purcell was very rural, on my way back it was pitch black outside I couldn't even see the rigs or houses anymore much less remember any of them. IMO, if Chloe is truthful in everything she remembers she must A. Have really good eyesight B. Have paid very close attention. I feel like unless somebody stumbles upon Anne's remains or Chadd/Chloe give a much more detailed description of where they went it will be next to impossible to find her. I'm really stuck on Chloe being able to remember as much as she did in a dark rural area though, to me it was easier to see the bright green and white signs on the side of the roads.

I drove from Edmond to waurika today on the backroads, it's more scenic than the interstate. The further south I drove the more I saw little white houses/trailers in fields surrounded by wooded areas with oil materials. Everything south of Norman/Purcell was very rural, on my way back it was pitch black outside I couldn't even see the rigs or houses anymore much less remember any of them. IMO, if Chloe is truthful in everything she remembers she must A. Have really good eyesight B. Have paid very close attention. I feel like unless somebody stumbles upon Anne's remains or Chadd/Chloe give a much more detailed description of where they went it will be next to impossible to find her. I'm really stuck on Chloe being able to remember as much as she did in a dark rural area though, to me it was easier to see the bright green and white signs on the side of the roads.
I am so glad you did drive the road less traveled and could experience what it was like at night. It definitely makes me wary of her story. The items she mentioned are so common, but you are right to say at night it would mean she had to be paying close attention and things would have been very hard to see.

Maybe I will go back to my initial thought which was Arcadia Lake. Even dark, it is so close and yet has enough rough woodsy areas it would suffice. But...I will keep looking in the other areas, too.

I honestly don't see them driving clear to south OKC or to El Reno with her body in the back. Weren't they the least bit paranoid?! Something doesn't seem right.

Oh, Shandram...could you pop onto to Google Maps and go to the location where you took the pic of the oil well and give me the coordinates? I spent over 45 minutes messing with the map and not only could I not find the oil well...the sign on the post that came closest read 5400 NE 23rd Street. I couldn't find any oil wells! Sooner Road and NE 23rd?

Okay so apparently my last post didn't go threw. So if it did and my phone is being silly. Sorry.
But I was thinking that at this point why would Chole be lieing? I mean she just admitted to being witness to murder and helping dispose of the body. So why lie now and about this? Unless she is scared it would farther incriminate her. If so...why?
At the same time the things she seems to remember do seem like things that would stick out in an area you don't know or never been. I'm mixed up on how I feel about Chole at this point and what she is saying. I mean dumping a body would be something I'd remember. Idk

I am so glad you did drive the road less traveled and could experience what it was like at night. It definitely makes me wary of her story. The items she mentioned are so common, but you are right to say at night it would mean she had to be paying close attention and things would have been very hard to see.

Maybe I will go back to my initial thought which was Arcadia Lake. Even dark, it is so close and yet has enough rough woodsy areas it would suffice. But...I will keep looking in the other areas, too.

I honestly don't see them driving clear to south OKC or to El Reno with her body in the back. Weren't they the least bit paranoid?! Something doesn't seem right.

Oh, Shandram...could you pop onto to Google Maps and go to the location where you took the pic of the oil well and give me the coordinates? I spent over 45 minutes messing with the map and not only could I not find the oil well...the sign on the post that came closest read 5400 NE 23rd Street. I couldn't find any oil wells! Sooner Road and NE 23rd?
I'm not sure how to find coordinates but I did pay attention to the cross streets this morning. Just a Tad bit north of 5500 ne 23rd at 2300 sooner rd.

I wonder if LE actually put her in a car to try to refresh her memory. I know when I was a teenager and was just a passenger I didn't pay much attention to my surroundings but dang, they had a body in the car. I would be hyper-aware, especially on the way back thinking 'OK, we're almost home, almost back..3 more exits...two more turns.' But that that's just me.

Media coverage aids search for missing Piedmont teen
54bd99ddb71ac.image.jpg

Property owners are receiving mailed requests about potential searches after media outlets covered an investigator’s request for help in finding a teen who went missing in Edmond.
January 11 would have been Anne Josette Hill’s 17th birthday. Instead, a murder charge has been filed in the Piedmont girl’s death; prosecutors believe she died last April in an Edmond apartment.
On Jan. 12, Darcie Scoon, coordinator for the Center for Search and Investigation’s Oklahoma chapter, said she is seeking the public’s help in identifying specific areas for grid searches.
Scoon said the estimated maximum mileage from Coltrane and Second Street in Edmond is a 200-mile round trip. CFSI Oklahoma is looking for areas within a highlighted areas of a map that include oil or pump sites in a largely open field with a white building and wooded areas on the perimeter about a 5-mile drive from a highway exit with a natural or manmade rock formation.
http://www.edmondsun.com/news/media...cle_51c96a18-a036-11e4-bf55-233e9355ece5.html

Scoon said the estimated maximum mileage from Coltrane and Second Street in Edmond is a 200-mile round trip. CFSI Oklahoma is looking for areas within the highlighted areas of a map that include the following details:

• Oil or pump site areas in a largely open field;
• Is rural with wooded areas in the perimeter;
• Is in close proximity of a highway — a 5-mile or less drive;
• Has a white building (possibly a house) of some type between the highway and well site; and
• Could possibly be near an exit with a natural or manmade rock formation.

The area of concentration would be off I-40 west of Oklahoma City and I-35 south of Oklahoma City, Scoon said. Locations north and east of the highway have not been ruled out, Scoon said. Locations will be prioritized by more and less likely locations, Scoon said.

http://www.edmondsun.com/news/csfi-...cle_59f495be-9ac8-11e4-b4e1-1393a944dfdc.html

:bump:

Poor Annie Jo and her family. This case has taken some ugly turns since I last checked. I am impressed with my fellow sleuthers for all your efforts on behalf of Annie Jo. You guys are awesome!

What were you doing all the way on page 4 Annie. Giving you a little bump. I so hope she is found soon so her family can find a little bit of peace. :please:

I hate to see such a huge area being discussed as a possible grave. That's overwhelming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back