OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO he was placed there-in the role of the sheriff to handle the initial investigation (and what seems like only investigation) of the case. I am still holding to my theory that they are alive and well. So for me yes, a cover up

Side note I also read that sherilyn signed over custody of son right before the disappearance-could be rumor though

I do not think I ever seriously considered them alive and well.

I tried a few times but couldn't do it .First reason being, it doesn't seem they where very well in the first place and second reason being, alive people who I know to taken off ,take all the money they have and then leave the spouse and or the children behind. Lost however was a possibility . However reports of them having clothing on leans me away from exposure. Also my belief those the images I posted are two bodies laying very close to the other.

I did consider the murder suicide thing for a minute but the HRD hits have me leaning off that cliff. As those were at the first location.

The HRD hits are near impossible to gain any more information than Oriah may have on them due to being out of funding or just plain out retiring. Or wanting to fade away from this case like I.B did.

I also want to point out JJ's wife has a connection to OSU. The media link is posted by MrsTrooper somewhat could help clear up some of the "who would know to utilize a will clause like that" it had some interesting information ,interesting someone said there might be a osu research building on the mountain. I do not know that to be fact .

Opinion

Seems to me the only way Bobby Jr was going to get any of his father estate was by suing him ,and possibly Star was able to prove Bobby sr was not in sound mind and body when he wrote the second disputed will . I am also guessing no one ever thought Star a threat as to claiming anything.

I just wanted to let you guys know that I've gotten in touch with Sherilyn's best friend Niki. I wanted her to know that there were a lot of people, namely us, that truly care which she was very appreciative of. She also asked what we've come up with, and I told her that the prevailing thought is death by exposure, but if she can give me any information, maybe we can come up with other possibilities. I'm hoping beyond hope that she will decide to come to WS, but right now I'm awaiting a reply from her. The thing that I wanted her to know the most is that we care beyond words.

When will the remains likely be officially identified?

I tried a few times but couldn't do it .First reason being, it doesn't seem they where very well in the first place and second reason being, alive people who I know to taken off ,take all the money they have and then leave the spouse and or the children behind. Lost however was a possibility . However reports of them having clothing on leans me away from exposure. Also my belief those the images I posted are two bodies laying very close to the other.

I did consider the murder suicide thing for a minute but the HRD hits have me leaning off that cliff. As those were at the first location.

The HRD hits are near impossible to gain any more information than Oriah may have on them due to being out of funding or just plain out retiring. Or wanting to fade away from this case like I.B did.

I also want to point out JJ's wife has a connection to OSU. The media link is posted by MrsTrooper somewhat could help clear up some of the "who would know to utilize a will clause like that" it had some interesting information ,interesting someone said there might be a osu research building on the mountain. I do not know that to be fact .

Opinion

Seems to me the only way Bobby Jr was going to get any of his father estate was by suing him ,and possibly Star was able to prove Bobby sr was not in sound mind and body when he wrote the second disputed will . I am also guessing no one ever thought Star a threat as to claiming anything.

Wondering where I can find the link to JJ's wife being connected to OSU ? Thank you....

I've got a question for any of you. I've been reading a lot of posts here that make mention of sheriff Beauchamp leaving office and how the timing is seen as "interesting" or "convenient". My question is why? Are we implying that there is a cover-up? Or maybe he just couldn't handle the pressure or LE fumbled the investigation and he wanted to get as far away from it as possible?

There does seem to be some insinuation that there is something suspicious or sinister about Sheriff Beauchamp resigning 18 months after the disappearance, but I have not seen anything to suggest impropriety. The record would seem to indicate that he did more to locate the family than any other sheriff involved in the case. He coodinated a massive search, and I've read where he reached out to other agencies for help. The record doesn't indicate that any of the cash disappeared under his watch. If his office was corrupt, the cash would never have been reported. I don't understand what causes the suspicion. If the remains were easy to find, it seems like the two sheriffs following Beauchamp could have found them also. He appears to have a family, and his leaving the office to pursue better job opportunities for the benefit of his family seems rational to me. Was it Freud who said that sometimes a cigar is only a cigar?

Opinion

My theory that they are alive and well is due to what was reported on the dog and the condition of the truck interior, the handling of the truck, money and other personal items. Also we are lead to believe the family got all that money that was stashed under the seat and yet for some reason none of them used it to offer a reward for the Jamisons. They were never listed on the FBI's website as missing-they are indeed missing. Then there is what I read about LE not being too interested in search and rescue for them even with a child involved. LE said they could not rule out they were taken against there will, which is a crime I'm sure, yet I read they collected little if any evidence. The mother pulled her child out of school right before the disappearance, she signed over custody of her son to his father right before the disappearance. They seemed worried about their safety-adding video cameras to the outside of their home and kept others at a distance.

As I write all this I think to myself I hope that the government wouldn't make it so dang obvious.

About the new will-why wouldn't they just put their own kids in the will instead of giving the estate to 1 little girl. Im not following here

OK all caught up again.... The Jamison's went up to the mountain 10/7 but it was almost dark by the time they got there. They went back up on the 10/8, the picture of Madyson was taken near the truck at 2:47PM. They the photo of the well site sign at the entrance to the mountain at 12:53. As far as the truck and "crime scene" are concerned, LE did not believe that there had been any crime committed at that point. They thought possibly hunters lost in the woods or abandoned vehicle. If there was blood all over or something of that nature I think that things would have been done a lot differently.

OK all caught up again.... The Jamison's went up to the mountain 10/7 but it was almost dark by the time they got there. They went back up on the 10/8, the picture of Madyson was taken near the truck at 2:47PM. They the photo of the well site sign at the entrance to the mountain at 12:53. As far as the truck and "crime scene" are concerned, LE did not believe that there had been any crime committed at that point. They thought possibly hunters lost in the woods or abandoned vehicle. If there was blood all over or something of that nature I think that things would have been done a lot differently.

Whether they thought crime scene or not, they could not rule it out

There does seem to be some insinuation that there is something suspicious or sinister about Sheriff Beauchamp resigning 18 months after the disappearance, but I have not seen anything to suggest impropriety. The record would seem to indicate that he did more to locate the family than any other sheriff involved in the case. He coodinated a massive search, and I've read where he reached out to other agencies for help. The record doesn't indicate that any of the cash disappeared under his watch. If his office was corrupt, the cash would never have been reported. I don't understand what causes the suspicion. If the remains were easy to find, it seems like the two sheriffs following Beauchamp could have found them also. He appears to have a family, and his leaving the office to pursue better job opportunities for the benefit of his family seems rational to me. Was it Freud who said that sometimes a cigar is only a cigar?

Welcome Mapman! ITA with your post. On the episode of "Disappeared", IB seemed totally sincere in finding out what happened to the Jamison's. IB was open to different theories, and I wish he was in charge of the investigation now. IB thought that the Jamison's were ambushed, and I agree.

They honestly thought it could be an abandoned vehicle? With a dog still alive inside, and wallet, purse, IDs, and cellphones left behind?

Even before finding the $32,000 I can't see how LE would consider that a viable option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson