OK OK - Jamison Family; Truck, IDs and Dog Found Abandoned, 8 Oct 2009 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that was horrendous. That reporter was salivating over the crazy so hard that even Nancy was giving the side-eye. The video here cuts off at 4 minutes just when she asked the OSBI agent about the money in the truck and I wasn't able to watch it live, so I dunno what else what said.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/11/25/entire-family-vanishes-killed-violent-cult?clusterId=60#videoplayer

Here is the Linkedln profile for that agent.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gary-perkinson/43/941/276

Welcome Mapman! ITA with your post. On the episode of "Disappeared", IB seemed totally sincere in finding out what happened to the Jamison's. IB was open to different theories, and I wish he was in charge of the investigation now. IB thought that the Jamison's were ambushed, and I agree.
I think that's possible too.

Before these bodies were found, my theory breakdown went like this:

• 55% lost in the woods -- possibly compounded by injury/accident, or altered mental state from medications or delusions -- thus, death from exposure.

• 40% kidnapped/murdered, maybe with child or wife kept captive, at least for a while. (On the financial side, the stakes are not inconsiderable; but to eliminate Madyson as the heir, why stage a vanishing instead of staging a murder?)

• 5% murder/suicide. It just seems an unlikely place and situation to do it, especially factoring in them not being found, but it's possible.

Obviously, the discovery of the bodies in the woods, a few miles (but not many miles) away from their vehicle, combined with the overnight rain and significant temperature drop, my guesses have shifted to:

• 80% exposure
• 15% murder
• 5% murder/suicide.

Why did they not take the dog with them ? They drove the dog there just to leave it in the truck when they went for a hike?

I think the lost in the woods theory kinda fells alittle flat because the dog was there.

Unless really the dog was found around the neighbors home and they didn't want to fess up that the dog they saw with the family had been hanging out all week with them so they stuck it in the truck. After they decided to worry about the family.

I think that's possible too.

Before these bodies were found, my theory breakdown went like this:

• 55% lost in the woods -- possibly compounded by injury/accident, or altered mental state from medications or delusions -- thus, death from exposure.

• 40% kidnapped/murdered, maybe with child or wife kept captive, at least for a while. (On the financial side, the stakes are not inconsiderable; but to eliminate Madyson as the heir, why stage a vanishing instead of staging a murder?)

• 5% murder/suicide. It just seems an unlikely place and situation to do it, especially factoring in them not being found, but it's possible.

Obviously, the discovery of the bodies in the woods, a few miles (but not many miles) away from their vehicle, combined with the overnight rain and significant temperature drop, my guesses have shifted to:

• 80% exposure
• 15% murder
• 5% murder/suicide.

Thank's SchoolgirlShamus, though I think the Jamison's were murdered, I'm still interested in the theory the Jamison's died of exposure. I really don't know, but they weren't that far from their truck, and I don't know why they wouldn't have tried to get back to it. It's certainly a possibility though. Geesh, this case can drive one nuts!

They honestly thought it could be an abandoned vehicle? With a dog still alive inside, and wallet, purse, IDs, and cellphones left behind?

Even before finding the $32,000 I can't see how LE would consider that a viable option.

That is CRAZY odd.

That is CRAZY odd.

What if the dog wasn't in the truck?

What if the window wasn't broke?

What if it was a lie and it slipped out when the dog was reportedly left at the neighbors until star could pick it up?

I wonder what day Star did get the dog.

What if LE was hiding the fact the dog was really not locked in that truck? (for whatever reason) How does that change the case and would it be important now?

There is nothing sinister or evil about the dog being found in " bad shape" after 8 days alone in the truck.
On the " Disappeared" segment, Star says there was a whole package of hot dogs and an open, soft sided cooler with ice, which obviously melted over time.

The dog was very small. She drank water and she ate hot dogs, probably for several days. She was smart enough and desperate enough when found to be eating her own feces, which some small breed dogs are notorious for doing when food is plentiful. ( I know about this).

The presence of an alive but ill young, small dog is nothing but a story of how animals survive with what they have. She had plenty of water and had food for a few of the 8 days.

It's not a game changer.

What if it was a lie and it slipped out when the dog was reportedly left at the neighbors until star could pick it up?

What if LE was hiding the fact the dog was really not locked in that truck? (for whatever reason) How does that change the case and would it be important now?
That would be CRAZY odd too!:banghead:

There is nothing sinister or evil about the dog being found in " bad shape" after 8 days alone in the truck.
On the " Disappeared" segment, Star says there was a whole package of hot dogs and an open, soft sided cooler with ice, which obviously melted over time.

The dog was very small. She drank water and she ate hot dogs, probably for several days. She was smart enough and desperate enough when found to be eating her own feces, which some small breed dogs are notorious for doing when food is plentiful. ( I know about this).

The presence of an alive but ill young, small dog is nothing but a story of how animals survive with what they have. She had plenty of water and had food for a few of the 8 days.

It's not a game changer.

Didn't I read that they were living in a container in the drive way at their house? If that is true the dog was used to being in a confined space. And what you said about small dogs is true too. jmo

I started reading this case in Mar 2010 and fully believed this family was ambushed and killed and left somewhere on that mountain. Here it is Nov 2013 and I still believe it to be true. Now, who did this horrible thing to this family and how it all plays out, I change my opinion from day to day.

Didn't I read that they were living in a container in the drive way at their house? If that is true the dog was used to being in a confined space. And what you said about small dogs is true too. jmo

The container was the size of a trailer. It was probably largely than my downstairs.

What if the dog wasn't in the truck? Then I have to say how did LE know they even had a dog and that it was with them, why did the family go along with the story-they never publicly denied they picked the dog up from whoever LE let take care of it, and why would they make up a starving dog to begin with??

The window- Again why make that up in the 1st place, when I looked at the photos of the truck at the site it was found, the 3 windows I could see didn't appear broken-I did see a pic of the brother after picking up the truck that showed a plastic bag covering a window that had been broken, the pic seemed a bit staged-thats just me though

How does it change the case and why is it important now? If you mean now since they have found remains near where the vehicle was left? For me it doesnt change anything as they have not positively ID'd them as the Jamisons. I don't want to put the cart before the horse, I still think they are alive and well.

I was reading about the Alfred Wright Jr. missing person's case and apparently his body was found. For those that don't know, his truck broke down, and even though he had family coming to get him, he apparently decided to leave. We came to find out that he was allegedly using bath salts for an energy boost. Some of the the effects can include agitation, paranoia, hallucinations, chest pain, increased pulse, high blood pressure, and suicidal thinking/behavior. He was found completely naked not too far away from where his truck was at.

I'm sure you all know where I'm going with this point as it relates to the Jamison family. So what do you guys think? Bath salts playing a role in the Jamison family case over the course of months before and or after their disappearance?

The container was the size of a trailer. It was probably largely than my downstairs.

I saw the picture and we have one of those that we use for storage. They are long, but very narrow. It is a train car the carry crates in I think. No windows, how creepy. And very hot in summer. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003