OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
PI posted a statement on the OFMM site Wednesday afternoon:

Statement By Lead Investigator Regarding Molly Miller Case :

Good afternoon - over the past year Investigators with KIC Texas have been working hard on the Molly Miller case. As with all cases regarding missing persons there is much frustration when things don't move as fast as many say it should - or wish or pray it would. We, along with the OSBI, FBI Dallas and OKC, Carter County and many other law enforcement groups both government and tribal have been involved in this case. We are very close as about six months ago a communication system was put together to information to be shared with law enforcement. That we are happy to say has paid off - and evidence has been put together to start to bring this to an end. At KIC Texas we have put a team together that has been able to bring evidence to law enforcement on both the Federal and State level (s). As some in the media has tried to create some drama by suggesting that the case is cold is completely without merit. We believe that this case is coming very close to completion and action. Those that were involved are now being brought in one at a time and being given the opportunity to make statements as we speak. Thus our message - if you know something say something. There are some that have chosen not to say anything - and have hired lawyers. That is their right. As for the physical evidence found - it is being held by OSBI officials in OKC for time of trial. We again thank the citizens of Wilson OK who led us to it - and told the truth of what happened. As for the Citizens of Love County - we urge all of you to remain vigilant. Continue to spread the word - if you know something say something now. As the next knock on your front door may be leading you to jail. As we have said from the beginning of our involvement in this case - murder and capital murder are two different things. One brings the possible death sentence. We urge again those that are being brought in one at a time now to do the right thing and tell the truth. We again would like to thank the citizens of Love County and Carter County - and Wilson most especially for their help, prayers and being nice when they see us to simply walk up and shake our hands and offer a bottle of water. You will never know how much that means to us. When the time is right we will issue another statement. Until then we ask you to pray for the lost, their families and most of all for the investigators that have been working this horrible case. We have seen the best in people - and we have seen true evil. The best has always been better than evil - and Oklahoma should be proud of their law enforcement.

Philip R. Klein, TPLI-PPO
Lead Investigator

Seems positive. Thoughts?

What a well worded, hopeful statement. Very glad to see this. I don't think they'd be so confident if they weren't very close to uncovering the truth. JMO.

From above, last sentence:
...."and Oklahoma should be proud of their law enforcement."
Um.

Everyone does have opinions I reckon.

The feds after an OK elected official? Say it ain't so! lolol. "Why, never in all my days," etc. etc.

Thank you so much for keeping this case alive OkieGranny. I worked in it with you in the beginning and hadn't been able to keep up due to work/family. Seems there has at least been some development on the corruption end of things. We were all so appalled at the inner workings in Love County!

Still hoping & praying for Colt & Molly!

Oh this is excellent news! That has to be one of the most corrupt areas/counties I've ever heard about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I spent hours and hours reading this thread. I've never posted , so don't know how to reply.

BUT. Does anyone know how many of the houses CN family owned in that area? I know sometimes family in small towns live VERY VERY close together. This includes cousins, uncles and aunts.

Is it possible that Molly and Colt survived the wreck, and as she was walking down Pine, decided to knock on someones door to get help and it ended up being a family member of CN?

Someone out there has to know what happened to these two. IMO they survived he wreck (there isn't anything that has been released saying otherwise unless I missed it) and I have a theory that CN fracked them down, and did something to them at that point. More than likely he would have needed help to do this, considering there were two of them and only 1 of him. SOMEONE knows something. $ and freedom talks. The need to start pulling everyone associated with him in, play good cop/bad cop, offer some rewards/ immunity, and get these families some answers

Video at link:

http://www.kten.com/story/30534010/fbi-investigating-love-county-sheriff

"The FBI does have an ongoing investigation on Joe Russell, the sheriff of Love County," U.S. Attorney Doug Horn said...

FBI Special Agent West testified that information gathered from the ongoing investigation into Sheriff Russell showed he may have assisted in his son's illegal drug activities since 2010, by protecting and covering up Willie Russell's drug dealings...

Agent West also testified that the overall theme during interviews conducted with people concerning the sheriff's involvement was fear. He said they were scared to speak out because they were afraid they would disappear, much like Molly Miller and Colt Haynes, who vanished back in 2013 under mysterious circumstances.

:yesss:

Good ... now keep this ball rolling!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G730A using Tapatalk

Molly Miller's Family Ask Love Co. Sheriff To Step Down, http://www.news9.com/story/30578352/molly-millers-family-ask-love-co-sheriff-to-step-down

Who am I? I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind which encourages you to be who you choose to be as long as you are truthful to yourself. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that encourages you to reach higher. I am that tiny voice in the back of your mind that makes you understand that you are a survivor...that you are important...that you matter.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kagguk
Back