OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KeeptheFaith:
Thank you for all the work/research you have done.
Hopefully, the astrologers will have time to work on Tony's case.

So glad you found your way here KeepTheFaith...do you know if LE is keeping the family updated? I hope so.

It's very frustrating for us here to hear *nothing* day after day. I can't imagine what his family must be going thru. :(

OSBI has taken over the case. BD said that she speaks with them on a regular basis. But still no info to be reported. Before they can act on the allegations against ex and her family, they have to build a case on them. This is a really sticky case!

I talked with BD today. She is hanging in there. My heart goes out to her and her family. I could not even fathom how I could cope with day to day activities knowing that my husband is missing. Sad, sad case!

It's very sad for Tony's child also, if this family is involved it can't be a good place for a child to be living. This ex sounds like a real piece of work. Did Tony ever express fear of her family or did he say anything about harassment in the last few weeks, phone calls, someone following him this is a really strange case but there are a few things LE can look at with the time line, last pings from the text sent. You would think they would be trying to find Tony before building a case.

There are some questions that are hard to ask when we have friends posting here, but they need to be asked........so with all respect, and forgive me for asking but....

Was there a life insurance policy on Tony? And I noticed she said "HE was getting HIS daughter, was BD okay with another child coming to live with them? I agree that the ex looks hinky as heck....but I just want to see the whole picture.

There are some questions that are hard to ask when we have friends posting here, but they need to be asked........so with all respect, and forgive me for asking but....

Was there a life insurance policy on Tony? And I noticed she said "HE was getting HIS daughter, was BD okay with another child coming to live with them? I agree that the ex looks hinky as heck....but I just want to see the whole picture.

No new policy taken out on him. BD was looking forward to having little girl. They both referred to all the kids as THEIRS. She was making a statement when speaking to the media.

The time of the text message sent from Tony's can be speculative...

I know that the area that the text was sent from has poor coverage, and depending on the type of phone he was using and the carrier, he could have penned the text several minutes before it was actually received ...

I know with my phone, if I send a text in a poor coverage area it gets spooled to my outbox until it gets a good signal and then sends it...

I would imagine that is probably the same thing with the text that Tony sent to his wife.. so leaning on the time frame of the text message sent for any clues isn't that helpful... because given the area of coverage... it probably isn't that accurate... and I wouldn't lean too heavily on the time (concerning minutes) at all ...

That's the conclusion I have come to anyway...

Still praying for Tony, and the family ...

The time of the text message sent from Tony's can be speculative...

I know that the area that the text was sent from has poor coverage, and depending on the type of phone he was using and the carrier, he could have penned the text several minutes before it was actually received ...

I know with my phone, if I send a text in a poor coverage area it gets spooled to my outbox until it gets a good signal and then sends it...

I would imagine that is probably the same thing with the text that Tony sent to his wife.. so leaning on the time frame of the text message sent for any clues isn't that helpful... because given the area of coverage... it probably isn't that accurate... and I wouldn't lean too heavily on the time (concerning minutes) at all ...

That's the conclusion I have come to anyway...

Still praying for Tony, and the family ...
The focal point is not WHAT time text was sent...its WHO sent it.

Why would Tony send that message? He was not having marital issues, and was going the next day to get custody of his daughter. He anticipated that day for a long time...

The focal point is not WHAT time text was sent...its WHO sent it.

Sure... that's the problem though... there isn't any way to know who sent it... unless they have been told who sent it...

If anyone is relying on the time to determine who sent it, then that information is unreliable...

I guess that is what I was getting at...

It can't be determined through time...

We can't be sure there wasn't a fight that morning between Tony and his wife, and what the context of that text was...

Could have been "We need to talk..." in the context of about what to get for dinner...

Unless someone has said so... we can't know definitively...

They can tell what number the text was sent from......even pre paid phones have records. We found this out with other cases. So the cops should know by now where the text came from.

Excuse my ignorance, but what do Forensic Astrologers study and practice?

**Rules Guidelines Etiquette** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Guideline to what forensic astrologers do.
Using the information provided...see below.. they do a chart briefing, looking to see what was occurring at that very moment in time.
Reading over part of the thread would be helpful for your understanding.

The astrologers have their own lives, their own jobs and volunteer their time on WS. Just like we all do.

Criteria for requesting a case briefing:
This is the place where you request Astrological help regarding a crime you may be investigating.

Remember to include details:

date/time/place of Last Seen, date/time/place of Police Report, birth information on key players in the case including the Victim; etc.
Requests should also include a link if applicable, to the thread where the case is being discussed.

Our House Astrologers will review the Forensic Astrology Request Thread at regular intervals and, time permitting, respond to Reader requests.

THANKYOU~

It has been over two weeks since Tony Day disappeared.
From the news articles, there was no forensic evidence found on his company pickup.

The only odd occurence is the 4 minute stop in a fairly unpopulated part of the countryside.
And the fact that Tony is missing.

Did someone force him at gunpoint to leave with them?
Did that someone's friend drive the pickup to the field?
If so, was the truck seat moved at all?

If someone wanted to throw a scare into him, they would have
beaten him right there at the 4 way stop.

But if the someone wanted him to disappear forever,
then taking him away and causing that to happen in another place
sounds likely.

Which, if that is the case, then someone planned it.
They knew his routine, the route he took to work, where he could be
easily overtaken.
It does not sound good for Tony.

I just do not see him leaving willingly.

It has been over two weeks since Tony Day disappeared.
From the news articles, there was no forensic evidence found on his company pickup.

The only odd occurence is the 4 minute stop in a fairly unpopulated part of the countryside.
And the fact that Tony is missing.

Did someone force him at gunpoint to leave with them?
Did that someone's friend drive the pickup to the field?
If so, was the truck seat moved at all?

If someone wanted to throw a scare into him, they would have
beaten him right there at the 4 way stop.

But if the someone wanted him to disappear forever,
then taking him away and causing that to happen in another place
sounds likely.

Which, if that is the case, then someone planned it.
They knew his routine, the route he took to work, where he could be
easily overtaken.
It does not sound good for Tony.

I just do not see him leaving willingly.
Those are my thoughts as well. I think he was being followed for a couple weeks prior so 'they' would know his routine/route. I also agree with the 4 minute stop... I think in that 4 minutes, Tony was 'lured' out of his truck and either killed or severely beaten and was placed in the other car. There had to have been more than one person involved so that someone could drive the pickup to the field.

Oh, FYI....

RJ also went by Candi, her middle name. So you may include that name in searches as well.

They can tell what number the text was sent from

Sure... they confirmed the text came from his phone through phone records...

What is inconclusive is the time...

I agree with what you all are saying about the four minute stop...and about Tony probably being overpowered or lured ...

I have personally searched the entire area for nearly a square mile around that stop...

:(

LE has done a pretty intensive search of a couple of areas with bloodhounds...

If they have found something, they aren't saying yet...

Obviously they haven't found a body...

CJ was known to have stalked him in the past at his home, and on his route to work... at early hours of the morning...

A VPO was filed by Tony against her for that reason...

I am not sure she was ever served yet, but there should be a paper trail...

I do know a report was filed...

Sure... they confirmed the text came from his phone through phone records...

What is inconclusive is the time...

I agree with what you all are saying about the four minute stop...and about Tony probably being overpowered or lured ...

I have personally searched the entire area for nearly a square mile around that stop...

:(

LE has done a pretty intensive search of a couple of areas with bloodhounds...

If they have found something, they aren't saying yet...

Obviously they haven't found a body...

CJ was known to have stalked him in the past at his home, and on his route to work... at early hours of the morning...

A VPO was filed by Tony against her for that reason...

I am not sure she was ever served yet, but there should be a paper trail...

I do know a report was filed...

It does not show on OSCN.NET, but BD said that they tried to serve her but could not locate her. I have a PI working on this case now...The more help, the better. Has anyone seen anymore news coverage on this? I havent...The media needs to air this case every night to keep the word out. I have sent several emails to them...You would think they would, since it is an Oklahoma man missing!!! They can cover news about shopping, thefts, and where to find the cheapest gas prices, but when it comes to covering a missing mans case they dont seem to have their priorities straight!!! That is ABSURD!! I am disappointed! I should give Kelly Ogle my two cents!

It does not show on OSCN.NET, but BD said that they tried to serve her but could not locate her. I have a PI working on this case now...The more help, the better. Has anyone seen anymore news coverage on this? I havent...The media needs to air this case every night to keep the word out. I have sent several emails to them...You would think they would, since it is an Oklahoma man missing!!! They can cover news about shopping, thefts, and where to find the cheapest gas prices, but when it comes to covering a missing mans case they dont seem to have their priorities straight!!! That is ABSURD!! I am disappointed! I should give Kelly Ogle my two cents!

So glad to hear there's a PI working on this case now.

I check for news every day about Tony's disappearance -- hoping to see that there's *something* -- such as OSBI saying they're still working on this case -- instead of *nothing*....sadly we see many cases at WS like this....these stories just fall off the radar.

Please let the family know that there *are* people who are supporting them in prayer, and praying for the best.

So glad to hear there's a PI working on this case now.

I check for news every day about Tony's disappearance -- hoping to see that there's *something* -- such as OSBI saying they're still working on this case -- instead of *nothing*....sadly we see many cases at WS like this....these stories just fall off the radar.

Please let the family know that there *are* people who are supporting them in prayer, and praying for the best.

I check every day also.
I keep hoping OSBI will release some information.
I also hope that the ex gf and her family are under survelliance by
the police.

Prayer for Tony and his family.

I check every day also.
I keep hoping OSBI will release some information.
I also hope that the ex gf and her family are under survelliance by
the police.

Prayer for Tony and his family.

bumping, where is tony day?

i check in here a few times a day hoping that tony has been found, but it looks like that answer is still no... is there anything that we can do - has anyone emailed ng, jvm or tim miller? i think i read earlier that this has been done...this case is staying with me and i just cant imagine what his kids must be going thru, especially the child that he was fighting for...:no:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18
Back