OK OK - Tony Day, 46, Jones, 3 Dec 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well...

there is a lot of hearsay going on here...

one thing I can tell you for sure... verified is that Tony never made a call to Arkansas... didn't happen according to LE from his phone records...

It seems to me like someone wants others to believe he just up and left...

I have talked to the brother... they have good reason for wanting BD to leave... and out of respect... I won't share why ...

If the brother knows Tony's whereabouts... he sure doesn't act like it... because he is still looking, as well as Tony's Mom and Dad...

It seems to me now like BD is lying... period... for reasons I don't understand...

I am sorry Keep the Faith... but if BD is your only source... it seems as if what she is saying, and what Tony's other family is saying have major issues being consistent...

I don't know who is lying... but BD's testimony stinks...
CONTINUED...
but, I am not going to completely rule her testimony out.
And in Tonys defense, I know they had alot of domestic issues (Brenda being at fault as well). All we can do is pray for this family and hope that the best comes out. I think that there might be some deep reason why the OSBI is NOT wanting them to say anything...And out of all respect to you AP, I dont think they would breech that with you ( or me) because they sure wouldnt give any info to another family member.

I do tend to believe that BD seems to be shading the truth. She just seems to have gotten over all of this upheaval in short order. I'm thinking that she must be involved with a new BF, MOO. She's being entirely too dismissive at this point IMO.

I keep going back to those text messages Tony supposedly received from Arkansas. Did the ex have any ties to that state? How odd....

Keep the Faith...

I didn't mean to be contrary at all... sorry if it came off that way... I didn't mean to imply anything...

I have spoken with OSBI(LE) ... and there are some things I was told not to speak about, but I don't know that those things are that pertinent...

This whole ordeal has kept me up many nights...

I spent a great deal of time ministering to Tony when he was open to it, and speaking with him about his marriage, parenting, church, etc, and praying for the family long before he disappeared...

I feel a special connection to him, he was just beginning to seek "better things"... and all in all, the whole ordeal has really bothered my soul...

I know many of his family members have followed this discussion board from the search engines...

All I can say is that I am still praying for this situation, because I can't find any peace where Tony is concerned...

I really have no desire to meddle any further in this... and I hope that this situation will end in peace ...

I hope any info I have given has been helfpul, and that the families can find peace as well...

Keep the Faith...

I didn't mean to be contrary at all... sorry if it came off that way... I didn't mean to imply anything...

I have spoken with OSBI(LE) ... and there are some things I was told not to speak about, but I don't know that those things are that pertinent...

This whole ordeal has kept me up many nights...

I spent a great deal of time ministering to Tony when he was open to it, and speaking with him about his marriage, parenting, church, etc, and praying for the family long before he disappeared...

I feel a special connection to him, he was just beginning to seek "better things"... and all in all, the whole ordeal has really bothered my soul...

I know many of his family members have followed this discussion board from the search engines...

All I can say is that I am still praying for this situation, because I can't find any peace where Tony is concerned...

I really have no desire to meddle any further in this... and I hope that this situation will end in peace ...

I hope any info I have given has been helfpul, and that the families can find peace as well...

AP, Tony is lucky to have a friend like you.
I pray that this will soon come to an end.

I just dont beleive this.. maybe it makes her feel better to think he left her than to believe he is dead.........

As of 6p today, I spoke with Tonys cousin. She said she called Tonys mom last night to get updates...
Tonys mom said that she had been advised NOT to speak about the info she obtained from OSBI. Also, she said that they were moving but would not say where...
My info does not only come from BD, and I have no special relationship with BD to try to make anyone change their opinions. Apparently, the family is not able to say what they know. Period.
Like I have said before, I am only conveying the messages. I have absolutely no biased opinions. I have been just as concerned, if not more for Tony, than I have for BD.
Do I think Tonys family member source is lying...I think not. All I know is that mom has been advised not to speak of info obtained from OSBI...
I dont like what is going on here either and I think that both sides have with held a lot of info.

Something indeed stinks here...and there is no way to tell until the truth unfolds.
And A. Peterson, I agree with you on some of your points...there are alot of inconsistancies with BDs stories, and she may be lying or with holding inf

BBM:
Tony's mom said they, as in Tony's mom and dad or each are moving???? Moving away from Jones, OK?

I find that interesting.

BBM:
Tony's mom said they, as in Tony's mom and dad or each are moving???? Moving away from Jones, OK?

I find that interesting.

Yes, mom and dad, moving away from where they are now...Tonys cousin said that his mom would not say where, but she did say that they could not live here anymore...I didn't know how to interpret that. BD has already moved away, so I couldn't see it being because of her.
Maybe something deeper is going on here that we have not discovered. :waitasec:

This is so bizzare.

Its so hard to say if the parents moving is strange or not. On one hand, maybe they have been inundated with so many questions (albeit concerns) from people that just daily living in their town has come to be too much OR maybe this IS just another strange twist in Tonys disappearance.

Wow this case just gets stranger and stranger... I dont know any of them but if Tony is alive I would hope he would be man enough to let his family know. And I would think the LE would at least have to tell people that he was alive if they knew it.. Dont know what to think.

looks like everyone has given up on tony.clear back on page 4 and last 3 comments have been mine.......Where are the sleuthers?:banghead:

no, sharcaro...I haven't given up on Tony...I just don't know what to think here....after the info re BD apparently moving on and Tony's parents moving out of town I am totally confused as to what conclusion. Are we supposed to believe that he took off with the ex and child? How do you feel about all of this? I have read and re-read this thread so many times that my head isready to spin! There is something that just keeps drawing me to his story and I can't figure out what it is but I really would like to know what happened.

no, sharcaro...I haven't given up on Tony...I just don't know what to think here....after the info re BD apparently moving on and Tony's parents moving out of town I am totally confused as to what conclusion. Are we supposed to believe that he took off with the ex and child? How do you feel about all of this? I have read and re-read this thread so many times that my head isready to spin! There is something that just keeps drawing me to his story and I can't figure out what it is but I really would like to know what happened.

I keep hoping I will hear something soon. The family has been advised not to talk about, so all we can do is pray that the truth will surface soon, and that the family will have peace.

Yeah you are right.. I dont know what to think either, I just hate to see him get lost in all the back pages.. Cant imagine why the family would be afraid to talk..Sounds like even as much as she loved him B is ready to move on and has..... I really dont think he sounds like the kind of man to go hide out.......JMHO

That's what I think...just from what I've read here, that Tony doesn't seem like the kind of person to "hide out". My impression is that foul play is to blame but I feel we're at a standstill with no new info and nothing forthcoming from LE. Sure wish we could get some "family" perspective, but I'm still stumped whereas they apparently are moving away. I still don't get that one. If they didn't know his whereabouts, how could they leave without letting him know? I could be wayyy off base here but I just don't see this guy as just dumping his little girl, wife and life as he knew it. Hopefully time will tell. Does anyone know if they were dealing with infinancial difficulties?

That's what I think...just from what I've read here, that Tony doesn't seem like the kind of person to "hide out". My impression is that foul play is to blame but I feel we're at a standstill with no new info and nothing forthcoming from LE. Sure wish we could get some "family" perspective, but I'm still stumped whereas they apparently are moving away. I still don't get that one. If they didn't know his whereabouts, how could they leave without letting him know? I could be wayyy off base here but I just don't see this guy as just dumping his little girl, wife and life as he knew it. Hopefully time will tell. Does anyone know if they were dealing with infinancial difficulties?

After some very long pondering on this case, not to mention the info I have obtained from Tonys family members and some 'incomplete' info from BD, I have come up with a pretty good 'logic' to Tonys 'disappearence'. However, that is my own personal opinion based upon what info has been given. Here are a few things:
BD said OSBI told her Tony is alive but would not give any other info (if requested by Tony, OSBI is not obligated to give BD any other info)
Several family members said that Tony and BD had several marital issues (even from the beginning of their relationship)
Per BD, Tonys family kicked her out of her and Tonys home 1 mo after Tony was reported 'missing'...family reported they had a good cause and that there was 2 sides to the story
OSBI does not want family to discuss what they know (would have to have a good reason for this)
Media has not reported any new coverage (if OSBI has advised them not to give any updates, they have to comply)
I have gone back and viewed the media interview with BD several times...also, after putting all the info together, I look back on all the personal conversations I had with BD and a very big part of me is leaning on the idea that BD has known all along. In her interview with the media she commented,

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Who_knows_18
Back