GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This case has always bothered, especially the lack of investigation done on the case. Not to mention the attitude of the ex and his family lead me to believe they were involved, completely evil or both!

I was wondering if anyone ever posted on A&E's cold case files. They have a discussion board where you can post cold cases. Thought it might be interesting to see what comes of that. I would like to see this case solved in my lifetime.

I was wondering if anyone here has heard of this particular case before. It was featured on the television show "Unsolved Mysteries". A women who I believe had cerebral palsy and her young daughter and sister in law had went to visit the young woman's son, her ex husband had custody of him. Her name was Wendy Camp. Her ex husband's family claims she got in a fight with the mother in law and so they made her and her daughter and sis in law get out of the car at a walmart. They have not been seen since. This happened in the early 90's. The ex husband and his mother act suspicious like they may have had something to do with these young women's disaperances. Has anyone ever heard this one before? Sorry if I don't have all my facts straight or if my spelling is awful. I am getting by on a small amount of sleep!

I remember that episode of UM. I find the family's story completely unbelievable. I can't imagine what they did to the two women and the little girl, but I think all three are dead. Her ex-husband said on the show that maybe in one of his "drunken stupers" he admitted to killing her. Winner.

I believe the two women who were in the car who are also suspicious (the mother-in-law and someone else) have very recently been arrested for arson.

bump bump bump..... i really wish there was more info on this! this case is so sad!

Sister of missing woman says recurring dreams might mean something

Two woman and a girl have been missing since 1992, and the sister of one of the women says she still has dreams about finding them alive.

BY ROBERT MEDLEY
Published: February 27, 2011

Manell Morris has a recurring nightmare.

She dreams she’s lying on the floor, looking beneath a bed, and underneath are her missing sister Lisa Kregear, sister-in-law Wendy Camp, and Camp’s young daughter, Cynthia Britto.

It’s dark, and all three are alive, Morris said, but they are trapped, and she can’t communicate or help them. “I’m on my stomach … a very small area that I’m looking under, but it’s kind of deep.”

The last time Morris had the dream a few months ago, she woke up thinking the bed was in the Arbuckle Mountains, an area she has driven through.

more here

http://newsok.com/sister-of-missing-woman-says-recurring-dreams-might-mean-something/article/3544336

Does anyone know if, when Beverly left to take them back to OKC, if they left from Shamrock and headed straight for OKC, or did they actually leave Shamrock and head to Bristow to take Ida home first? (As I read in another report, supposedly what Ida said) It really doesn't make sense that they went to Bristow first if they were in such a hurry (from what Wendy said on the phone when she called home from the cafe). I am very familiar with this area and have always had the feeling that they would be found in the woods south of Shamrock. That is the route they most likely would have taken if they were heading straight to OKC and not to Bristow first. This case has always bothered me, and even more so in the last few weeks. I ran into Beverly a couple of months ago, and it got me to thinking about this again. I am seriously thinking about driving over there for a look.. I haven't been to Shamrock in a few years.

Just wondering if there has been any upates to this case? Kimberly Aisha hope your family is well. I have a couple of questions. I think is a previous message you indicated the x husband(don't remember his name) was "no where to be found" Is he still missing or did he surface when his Mother & Grandmother were arrested for the arson charge. Also Jonathon (Wendy's son) is now an adult(mid 20's I believe) does he know anything. Have you been able to make contact with him since the father's family barred you & press saying he is MR?
Please....give me a break. he is just all of the sudden MR? I think not. I do agree that the x's family did something to them. They should be ashamed of themselves for ending the life of a 6 yr old(not to mention the 2 ladies).
Oh just thought of another question did they ever id the bones found in Shamrock or was that a hoax?

If you would like to be verified as a professional poster, such as doctor, lawyer, chemist, or whatever your profession or if you would like to be verified as a local/know the case players then please do the following:

Email Websleuths at : wsverify@xmission.com

In your email please include:
*The case
*Your Websleuths name
*Your real name
*Your phone number and a good time to call

In the subject line put either the case you are interested in or the profession you wish to verify.
Thank you.

Well, first of all the reason i am discussing this is because my suspicion is there and the frustration my family and I are facing is just tooooo much to bear anymore. let me start off with this. My sister, 23 at the time, Wendy Lorraine Taylor-Kamp, My neice, 6 at the time, Cynthia Marie Britto, and my sister-in-law, 24 at the time, Lisa-Renee krueger were loved. And deeply. After they VANISHED and were stolen from us May 29th, 1992, life was different for us. Now my family and I feel betrayed, disgusted, frustrated and sick to death, for many reasons. First and foremost reason, we feel our investigator, JOE LAHUE is involved somehow, and that Beverly and Ida Noe have blackmailed him or coeerced his co-operation in this matter. The reason you might ask, that I am PUBLICLY stating this fact???? Well think about it. After YEARS of trying to get a grand jury for the case, one was FINALLY set the WEEK before Jackie Johnson, the original OSBI investigator, was set to retire. magically, the NEW investigator to take my Sister's case, Mr. Joe Lahue, amazingly and surprising to find out was Sheriff of SHAMROCK, OKLAHOMA, which is amazing because, 1, Beverly or Ida was having an affair with Stacie howard, the then-sheriff of Bristow, Oklahoma, who was found, hanging out of his patrol car, killed with is own gun, and the deputy-sheriff at the time as well was having an affair with beverly or Ida. now, there was some blackmail going on, and there is connections TO BEVERLY and IDA to JOE LAHUE! NOT surprising is the announcement that SHAMROCK Police Dept IS NO MORE, LOL! They were shut down COMPLETLY due to investigations steming from speed traps, so here is that link if you dont believe me. http://www.thenewspaper.com/news/12/1237.asp Not only this, but there is sooo much more I could add. The reason I am so suspicious is that when Mr. lahue took our case he TOLD my parents that he wanted to "get familiar" with the case before going in front of the grand jury, and here it is, HOW many years later, and we still did not go to jury? Lahues reasons? he stated that the case seems "WEAK".. you know what, jackass? The information did NOT change, NOTHING changed, and the case as was presented before and was GRANTED, nothing changed since then, so why will you not go to trial? What do Beverly and Ida have against you? I am the ***LAST*** person who believes in "conspiracy theory" nonesense, but the more and more corrupted I have found Lahue to be in so many areas, the more I see that my own safety could be in jeopardy. Some of the posts I see on this board is "inside" information and I get the feeling either it is being leaked or that the person in question is doing this on purpose. Therefore, i will state what I only recently came to believe and that my family has felt for some years now. Lahue was a dirty cop, then a dirty Sheriff, and it seems SOOOO beyond strange that the person who was a deputy in charge of the town when my sister went missing ends up being the INVESTIGATOR of her case when they grand jury was tpo meet the next week, COINCIDENCE???? I swear, prove to me I am wrong, and I will let this rest. I am taking it all the way to the highest level to get thsis clown investigated down to his ugly underwear. There is so much more that I *CANNOT* reveal right now so believe me, it may seem flimsy to present this evidence alone but there IS more.

Wow... I'm sorry for your loss of family members. I would like to know more about this case. When did they go missing? What were the circumstances? Do you have any documentation available for sharing insight on this case?

Edit : just found the thread, no need for information...

Sent from my iPhone using Taptalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SleuthPA
Back