OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion is that if reports are correct in that she had only two pictures of him on her fb collection until that, I find it odd. Just my opinion, as I said.

Among other odd things...

Wonder if any boys at Kyron's school look similar to him.

Wondering if another parent could have been seen, in say the parking lot, with Kyron - but really the observers thought it was just this person's own child - so they don't realize that they even saw something out of the ordinary. Hope that makes sense.

Def makes sense & twisting up/mixing up your scenario a bit would make sense too.

If no one is calling for resignations of teachers or principal soon...then I have to think the school may not have been at fault here. JMO

The family went back to their regular routine within minutes of Kyron missing?? I must have missed that. Do you have a link?

From what I've read over and over, the FBI/LE have told/asked that the family go back to their regular routine. Their place for working out was being used to distribute fliers, T-shirts etc. The families are acting on the directives of law enforcement. moo mho and all that stuff.

Here is a photo of Sturgeon Lake:

1092924_311.jpg

Sturgeon Lake as a large, shallow mud-bottomed lake located on Sauvie Island. There is a boat ramp and it is a great place for family outings to paddle boat as in canoes and row boats. I think the bottom of the lake is covered with those fresh water weeds that get entangled in ones feet :eek: I also think just under 1/3 of the island is water, with Sturgeon Lake and many other smaller bodies of water.

Has it been mentioned at all where the baby sister was on friday? was she at school? at the babysitters? at the school bus when he didn't show up?

Didn't Casey Anthony do the same thing after Caylee was reported missing? What aroused LE suspicions with her was that her story didn't add up.

I think investigators are on top of this case. They've told parents that it's an isolated incident. They've now stated that it's a criminal investigation. What other logical conclusion can one come to other than that someone very close to the family, or even perhaps a family member, is involved?

Now that we know it's a criminal investigation (my belief is that it has been since the day after Kyron went missing), I'd like to hear theories of what could have happened that would not involve someone very close to the family or the family itself.

Statistics speak loudly to incidents like this. It's often a family member, it's often the last person to see the child. It's often the very person who reports the crime.

Anyone who can put forth a postulation that doesn't involve a family member, I'm more than eager to read it... and I mean that sincerely.

There is no comparison here, Casey A did NOT report anything about her daughter, she was not going about her life at the RECOMMENDATION of and in COOPERATION with LE. Not one single thing about the family's information has been indicated to not "add up". In fact, in the week plus that has gone by, LE investigators have had plenty of time to substantiate every single movement of the family and not even the slightest indication from LE has been given that they suspect any one of them in any way.

As far as other possible perpetrators, once again, it could be anyone past or present who was familiar with or felt comfortable to go into the school. If one were to be accusing the person who first reported the crime in this case, that would be someone at the school according to LE. As they called the non-emergency number while the family called it in to 911.

One quite OBVIOUS thing that everyone seems to be missing is that by returning to the "normal routine" the family members have the opportunity to see if anyone (friend, foe, gym member, grocery clerk, etc.) sets off any bad vibes in them. There may be someone missing from their usual job, or who avoids the usual way they speak to them or look at them. The old "hinky meter" thing that so many here claim to have is just as active, if not more so, in the family right now.

By the way, the statistics quoted show 49% to be family members. That obviously means that MORE times than not it is someone outside of the family....ie 51% of the time.

jmoo

ITA and with twzzlrgirl who posted originally. I couldn't have put it better myself, words are very hard to type. They turns thoughts into black and white and sometimes that is so heartbreaking.

I am however probably naive, but I will keep praying for him to come home unharmed.

Harmed or unharmed, let the baby come home, and let God do the healing as He will, in His time.

I am wondering if there's been a confession :(

I'm so sad.

Usually with a confession you have a body very quickly recovered so I'm thinking not yet.

But, I'll bet there will be one.

the pictures all over the news sites are pulled from SM's photo albums, which are still public. There are more than two pictures.

There is no comparison here, Casey A did NOT report anything about her daughter, she was not going about her life at the RECOMMENDATION of and in COOPERATION with LE. Not one single thing about the family's information has been indicated to not "add up". In fact, in the week plus that has gone by, LE investigators have had plenty of time to substantiate every single movement of the family and not even the slightest indication from LE has been given that they suspect any one of them in any way.

LE told them to go about their business to see if they would.

Distraught parents do not go about their business when their child is missing! I can't sleep or eat when my cat is missing for more than an hour. I can barely imagine what it must be like to have a child missing. Hit the gym? Sleep in clean sheets? What???

Yes,or something or something of his was found?

I think if something of his was found they would continue searching in order to find more of it.

It seems they no longer think he is in that area (or ever was). If they did, they would convert to a recovery operation for at least a few days in order to recover his body. To abandon the search entirely tells me the scale has been tipped so far in favor of criminal action they can no longer ignore it.

What tipped the scale that far, I don't know. But I think someone is really beginning to sweat now.

Pufnstuff,
Here is where I watched the pc.
http://www.kgw.com/live-stream

Do you use FF or Internet Explorer?

I get a message that I need a flash update on my Firefox browser. Will go do that now so that I don't miss any more pressers.

Poo on Fox12 for not covering this most important presser. And yesterday, they might as well have not, because it kept going to commercials and ball games.

Thanks Pen!!

the pictures all over the news sites are pulled from SM's photo albums, which are still public. There are more than two pictures.
There wasn't more that 3 photos of "someone" in this photo album of 80+ pictures until last week. Photos were added last week.

Distraught parents do not go about their business when their child is missing! I can't sleep or eat when my cat is missing for more than an hour. I can barely imagine what it must be like to have a child missing. Hit the gym? Sleep in clean sheets? What???

I apologize, because I am truly not trying to be argumentative, but that is simply an OPINION, it is not fact by any stretch of the imagination. As such, it needs to be stated as a theory or opinion, unless it can be backed up with a link where LE stated that exact thing----and there is no such link in existence.

jmoo

today may just be the deadline that le gave themselves before they scaled back searches and called this thing a criminal investigation. sort of a natural progression thing. remember a few days ago when gates said something about "hoping this thing being would be wrapped up by the end of the week"? just a thought.

My thoughts exactly, Avalon! I immediately thought to myself - Hmmmf, clean sheets? Sheeeit! I'd probably be in the same clothes for days bc I'd be too busy searching for my baby to care about myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie