OR - PRESIDENTIAL PARDON - Militia members occupy federal building in Oregon after protest #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why is this woman not in jail? It should be pretty clear that she can’t comply with the rules of her release.

I can't figure out this one either, and I don't know why they let her go in the first place. Her own video shows her to be very much a player, even if mentally unstable.

JJ McNab retweets a link to a YouTube of Shawna Cox possibly defying a court order
at a very recent appearance at a speech in Orem, Utah by some Finicums.

HGTomato
HGTomato – ‏@HGTomato

Shawna Cox defies Court Order & talks about her case at a meeting in Orem Utah last nite.
She starts at 27:20.
[video=youtube;HOJfPVn3_xA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOJfPVn3_xA[/video]
YouTube

Finicums Speech in Orem Uta

Another great speech we were privileged to see & hear.
View on web
9:00 PM - 2 Apr 2016​

"Everybody Loves the Lord!" - i.b.nora

Did the woman speaking before Cox say of the Oregon State Police and FBI that "...little did they know, they were creating eleven little LaVoys..." ? I keep listening to it, hoping that I heard it wrong because it sounds so strange.

attachment.php
In the comment section.

Attachments

• 12916233_1734328246845647_4689734982190240026_o.jpg
    12916233_1734328246845647_4689734982190240026_o.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 106
Federal prosecutors: No reason to delay temporary transfer of Ammon Bundy, 4 co-defendants to Nevada

There's no reason to delay next week's transfer of Oregon occupation leader Ammon Bundy and four others to Nevada for an initial court appearance on a federal indictment there, prosecutors argued Monday in a new filing.

They contend that defense attorneys are conjuring up an unreasonable "parade of horribles'' should the Nevada case proceed at the same time as the one in Oregon. District court judges can manage the separate cases to adequately protect the defendants' interests, the prosecutors said.

Their arguments are outlined in legal papers filed with the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals and U.S. District Court in Portland and will be presented at a hearing Wednesday before Oregon's U.S. District Judge Anna J. Brown.

http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-st..._prosecutor_argue_there.html#incart_big-photo

Any real men with integrity would have insisted the women go ahead and get out just to avoid them getting injured. I can't believe these yellow bellied dogs. Shawna Cox is urging Finicum to just take off, Finicum is threatening law enforcement. Then Shawna urges the young girl to get out first - her guinea pig. Shawna Cox is a real .

Prominent Supporter Of Malheur Occupiers Kicks Off Speaking Tour In Oregon
by Chris Lehman

Gavin Seim, a prominent supporter of the group that occupied the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge is kicking off a nationwide speaking tour in Oregon. He’s asking fellow activists to pressure the government to release the occupiers who are awaiting trial in Oregon and Nevada.

About 100 people packed into a rented room in Salem to hear Seim speak. The political activist from Ephrata, Washington, has a big online following with millions of views on his YouTube channel. He calls judges “tyrants” and “terrorists” and says federal courts are operating outside the law.

http://www.opb.org/news/series/burn...s/malheur-occupiers-gavin-seim-speaking-tour/

(prominent, nationwide & 100 people ...)

“Seim suggested that supporters of the occupiers pack federal courtrooms and attempt to record the proceedings en masse as an act of civil disobedience.”

That should be interesting, if it occurs.

I just don't know what to call them or categorize them as, mentally ill, uneducated, con artist, or is controlled education more like it that has made them this way? The logic is scammer like, yet they are proud? Limited education most likely. I don't like to use words to encourage something wrong, but their mindset is mind boggling as is ISIS...It has my attention. Good people who are uneducated/limited education, or just cons? All and more will come out eventually. Ima leaning one way. jmo

I think it's too coincidental for so many people with mental illnesses to have come together like this. I also don't know if they can be considered con artists because it's not like they're lying or tricking people to get what they want or scamming anyone other than the government.

I'm not sure what to call them either. A network of injustice collectors?

I think it's too coincidental for so many people with mental illnesses to have come together like this. I also don't know if they can be considered con artists because it's not like they're lying or tricking people to get what they want or scamming anyone other than the government.

I'm not sure what to call them either. A network of injustice collectors?

Actually they are lying when they talk about the US Constitution because what they are really talking about is the Skousen version of the Constitution. I am not totally sure it is "the" Constitution as written by our forefathers.

In addition to all the descriptions above, I believe them to be religious fanatics (which we probably aren't supposed to discuss here). It seems to be a trend in this country.

Actually they are lying when they talk about the US Constitution because what they are really talking about is the Skousen version of the Constitution. I am not totally sure it is "the" Constitution as written by our forefathers.

In addition to all the descriptions above, I believe them to be religious fanatics (which we probably aren't supposed to discuss here). It seems to be a trend in this country.

I mean lying more in the way people lie to scam money off others - like pretending to have cancer or losing their home in a fire. (Probably half of all 's fall into this category.) You're right - they are lying about the Constitution whether they or not they realize it. I'm sure some of them do.

Religious fanatics get a big check mark from me. It plays a huge part in what they do and how they do it.

Conrad Wilson ‏@conradjwilson 8m8 minutes ago
Judge Anna Brown sets September 7 trial date for refuge occupiers. Prosecutors agree, but many defense attorneys object, want more time.

Conrad Wilson ‏@conradjwilson 7m7 minutes ago
Defense attorneys say they plan to file motions to dismiss Counts 1,2,3 and 6 in the refuge occupiers indictment #oregonstandoff

Conrad Wilson ‏@conradjwilson 6m6 minutes ago
Judge Brown almost kicks out Brian Cavalier after he asks "will there be any more violent outbursts by the judge?" #oregonstandoff

Conrad Wilson ‏@conradjwilson 5m5 minutes ago
Ryan Bundy, who is representing himself, tells Judge Brown he can't get access to things - pens, paper, etc. - to make his defense.

https://twitter.com/conradjwilson/with_replies

get the boy some crayons!

Maxine BernsteinVerified account ‏@maxoregonian 33m33 minutes ago
Judge Anna Brown refused to stay or put a hold on 4/13 transfer of 5 defendants to NV ;now up to 9th Circuit Crt of Appeals #Oregonstandoff

Maxine BernsteinVerified account ‏@maxoregonian 26m26 minutes ago
Judge Brown:'In order to respect the defendants' rights to a speedy trial, we need to move forward.'#Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 3h3 hours ago
Deputy marshal informs those waiting to attend latest Bundy court hearing: 'This is not visiting time w/ the defendants' #Oregonstandoff

Group praying outside courtroom before Bundy court hearing #Oregonstandoff

CfXxlFJUUAAwN12.jpg

Supporters wearing red, white & blue ribbons w/ small photos of some defendants, "LaVoy" Finicum pinned to their shirts #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 38m38 minutes ago
Fed Judge Brown said order to transport the 5 defs back to OR from NV within 10/12 days will not bring 'irreparable' injury #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 37m37 minutes ago
But Judge Brown says she'll look to 9th Cir Court of Appeals for 'confirmation' that her transfer order should stand #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 37m37 minutes ago
Judge set Sept. 7 date for jury selection in federal conspiracy case against Ammon Bundy & codefendants #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 36m36 minutes ago
Judge set Sept. trial date despite objections from several defense lawyers about limited time to prepare, conflicts, etc. #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 33m33 minutes ago
Judge nearly had Jason Patrick thrown out after he said: 'I was just asking if there are going to be more violent outbursts by the judge'

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 32m32 minutes ago
Jason Patrick's remarks came after Judge Brown chided some defense lawyers for repeating arguments colleagues already made #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 31m31 minutes ago
4,5 deputy marshals surrounded seated def. Jason Patrick, but Judge Brown gave him a 2nd chance, telling him he needed to be quiet to stay

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 29m29 minutes ago
Defense lawyer Amy Baggio complained about inability to contact client Joe O'Shaughnessy who is in custody in NV - 'it's been a nightmare'

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 28m28 minutes ago
Judge ordered prosecutor Geoff Barrow to do what he could to ensure defense lawyer Amy Baggio can talk to her client in NV #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 27m27 minutes ago
Govt. has provided 48,000 files, 100 gigabytes of data in discovery so far but defense lawyers complained not getting material fast enough

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 27m27 minutes ago
Prosecutor says govt is under policy directive to encrypt all hard drives of evidence - which takes longer to make copies #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 24m24 minutes ago
Defense to argue for dismissal of conspiracy charge,say it criminalizes const. rights of free speech, assembly, bear arms #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 22m22 minutes ago
Defense to argue for dismissal of poss firearm charge in crime of violence -contending conspiracy not a violent crime #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 22m22 minutes ago
Legal motions to dismiss charges likely to be heard sometime in May, June #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 21m21 minutes ago
At end , def. Ken Medenbach asked for proof that Judge Brown had taken oath of office- she assured him she had in Nov. 99 #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 20m20 minutes ago
Defendant Jake Ryan now in custody and was in court today #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 20m20 minutes ago
8 of defendants waived appearance in court today ;14 others in custody were in PDX court w/ attorneys - courtroom packed #

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 11m11 minutes ago
Pete Santilli in custody in NV; gets 1 to 2 hrs out of cell; difficult to contact him, says local def lawyer Tom Coan #Oregonstandoff

Maxine Bernstein ‏@maxoregonian 10m10 minutes ago
Judge says Ammon Bundy's lawyers filed objections to protective order too close to hearing,have to consider at future date #Oregonstandoff

https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/with_replies

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop
Back