OR OR - Stephanie Warner, 43, Ruch, 4 July 2013 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Stephanie has not been forgotten. Some of us are working hard to help find Hannah Thomas-Garner, a 17 year old from Stephanie's home area, Jackson County, Oregon. Hannah is a junior at Ashland High School who has been missing for a month after attending a party/rave in the mountains east of Ashland. LE believes there is strong evidence she is a runaway, despite suspicious circumstances. Many of us are concerned for her safety, even if she initially ran away. I think Stephanie would have joined this effort, even though the local community did not do as much to help find her. She was generous that way.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...p-(S-D-16-lt-found)-Jackson-Cty-29-Nov-2014-2

https://www.facebook.com/bringhannahhomesoon

Zwie, my condolences to you over the loss of your beloved dog. I, too, highly recommend PetLoss.com (people from all over the world who understand are there for comfort and support). PetLoss saved me when I lost my two furbabies due to old age. They passed 5 days apart in fall 2013. I still visit often.

I thought of Stephanie during the holidays, and am disappointed that no one has been arrested nor that Stephanie has been found. The answer is right there, yet the continues his freedom. Someday, he won't be so lucky.

I just hate the fact that I'm bumping this page for Stephanie with no news to share. I'm sorry that January 4 passed me by and I didn't mention Stephanie has been missing for 18 long months. Now many WSers are working hard to make sure that this same long, sad wait doesn't happen to the family of Hannah Thomas-Garner, 17, of Ashland, missing since 11/29-30. Both families deserve answers. May they come soon.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...9-Nov-2014-3&p=11386843&posted=1#post11386843

Where is my butterfly lady? Who stole her away from her pets?

Not forgiven. Not forgotten. We want Stephanie back. Someone who knows must tell. The price for silence gets higher with every day that passes.

Nineteen months today...and Stephanie's family and friends and strangers have been waiting for answers that haven't come. Each month I hope that this is the month those answers will be found. Please!

Sending hugs to one and all.

Nineteen months today...and Stephanie's family and friends and strangers have been waiting for answers that haven't come. Each month I hope that this is the month those answers will be found. Please!

Sending hugs to one and all.

Sending hugs to you too Lilibet! I have been seeing a lot of Forensic files shows that are convicting P.O.I.'s using circumstantial evidence and even without ever finding the body! I hope Stephanie will be found one day but in the event of her body never being found I sure hope that LE is building up enough circumstantial evidence to convict the monster who disappeared her!!!

Off topic: I sure am hoping and praying the other case of the young girl missing from Ashland is found safe. I am surprised that Roma has not done any news on Stephanie especially since she could bring it up since their is another person from the area missing too.

Sending hugs to you too Lilibet! I have been seeing a lot of Forensic files shows that are convicting P.O.I.'s using circumstantial evidence and even without ever finding the body! I hope Stephanie will be found one day but in the event of her body never being found I sure hope that LE is building up enough circumstantial evidence to convict the monster who disappeared her!!!

Off topic: I sure am hoping and praying the other case of the young girl missing from Ashland is found safe. I am surprised that Roma has not done any news on Stephanie especially since she could bring it up since their is another person from the area missing too.

Thanks for being here Sad Eyes. :) I too hope LE can eventually gather enough evidence for a conviction. I don't believe they have given up. I think they probably have to be patient and wait for a break. Someone needs to slip up.

I don't think Roma has a lot of control over the stories she covers and what she includes in her stories. If it isn't current news, or a significant anniversary, it isn't considered newsworthy by MSM. Sad, but true. I'm still so grateful for her three-part report in July. I'm also grateful for Detective Henderson doing a segment on Stephanie for Dateline Missing in America. Everything helps. But I still wish there could be more media attention, more often, for Stephanie. Ideas anyone? :thinking::thinking:

Thanks for being here Sad Eyes. :) I too hope LE can eventually gather enough evidence for a conviction. I don't believe they have given up. I think they probably have to be patient and wait for a break. Someone needs to slip up.

I don't think Roma has a lot of control over the stories she covers and what she includes in her stories. If it isn't current news, or a significant anniversary, it isn't considered newsworthy by MSM. Sad, but true. I'm still so grateful for her three-part report in July. I'm also grateful for Detective Henderson doing a segment on Stephanie for Dateline Missing in America. Everything helps. But I still wish there could be more media attention, more often, for Stephanie. Ideas anyone? :thinking::thinking:

I think you're exactly right re: media coverage, Lilibet. If there's not a new hook (piece of "new news") for the media to grab onto or it's not an anniversary date, then many times I think it has to be family or close friends contacting media directly -- then sometimes the media can work a new angle in talking with them. The other way to get it in the news is with organizations/searches that are going on, and that also gives the media (print and TV) visuals to go along with their features. JMO.

A vigil, or family making another appeal for info, or doing something with a missing persons org would help make a news story about Stephanie perhaps.

I think you're exactly right re: media coverage, Lilibet. If there's not a new hook (piece of "new news") for the media to grab onto or it's not an anniversary date, then many times I think it has to be family or close friends contacting media directly -- then sometimes the media can work a new angle in talking with them. The other way to get it in the news is with organizations/searches that are going on, and that also gives the media (print and TV) visuals to go along with their features. JMO.

A vigil, or family making another appeal for info, or doing something with a missing persons org would help make a news story about Stephanie perhaps.

BBM

I think these are all things that Stephanie would be doing for a missing loved one...with passion, grit, tenacity, and that irrepressible redheaded personality of hers.

Not sure who is linking or promoting but Stephanie's FB page has been getting 4-10 new likes daily for about a month now... wish there was new press or news to report.

I don't know if anyone has contacted this group or if this has already been discussed. (I searched and found nothing but have not read all the way through Stephanie's threads, so apologies if this is a repeat!)

Just saw this group and thought it might be a good idea to make sure they are aware of the search for Stephanie. They may be helpful in some of the more remote areas. http://www.siskiyoumountainclub.org/ I don't know who else to make this suggestion to (is there a group to submit tips to beyond local LE?)

Thank you ANonyMS. Hopefully they will be aware soon. :)

Thank you ANonyMS. Hopefully they will be aware soon. :)

Did you take care of it, Zwie? Their office is close by me. I do need to recuperate a bit from Hannah Thomas-Garner first. Happy ending, but lots of work!

I sometimes wonder if the cross of nails Stephanie wore will be the clue to her location. :(

A belated welcome to the very quiet thread ANonyMS. Thank you for the suggestion. It was great working with you on Hannah's thread. :loveyou:

:welcome:

A belated welcome to the very quiet thread ANonyMS. Thank you for the suggestion. It was great working with you on Hannah's thread. :loveyou:

:welcome:
I was very happy to see that Hannah was found safe. Prayers were answered! I would also like to say Welcome to ANOnyMS! Thank you for your being here with us. I haven't chimed in on the thread in a long time because I just don't know what to say! I can only wish that guilty consciences would get to those who are involved in Stephanie's disappearance and let them at least send a tip as to where she can be found. I get angry to think that it has been over 20 months and still no news & the POI is still free to roam the country!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back