P.I. Says Partner Knew Where Caylee Anthony's Body Was

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, b/c I was "in" the hearing.

SA stated that LE has already spoken/interview Dominic C. I thought that was interesting, would LOVE to know when!

Isn't it odd that the Anthony's were out of the state when the body was found? After all these months, it is VERY suspicious that they finally choose to leave Florida and investigate stuff themselves and then the body shows up. I think they had someone "find" it while they were gone.

Isn't it odd that the Anthony's were out of the state when the body was found? After all these months, it is VERY suspicious that they finally choose to leave Florida and investigate stuff themselves and then the body shows up. I think they had someone "find" it while they were gone.

I agree 100%! Let the arrests begin. At the very least we can take a second look at the washing of the pants!

I agree 100%! Let the arrests begin. At the very least we can take a second look at the washing of the pants!

I cannot express how pizzed I will be if ANY of the A's get ANY kind of immunity.:furious:

Now, with them possibly knowing where Caylee's body was for months! They better not get !!

Tonight on wftv (well its sister station that has the 10 news WRDQ) Showed shots from the film hoover took and it showed into the woods and on a tree was a, well what looked like a white painted circle on a tree with a small piece of wood nailed under it. That is the first time I have seen anything resembling what the MR may have seen in the woods per his 911 call of saying a white round thing and something on a tree.

This gets spookier and spookier.

Any thoughts?

They may show the shot again on wftv at 11.

I posted this last night and could not find the pic on the website so I took a pic of my tv with my phone so here is what I saw last night on the news.

Attachments

• Multimed.jpg
    Multimed.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 112
I cannot express how pizzed I will be if ANY of the A's get ANY kind of immunity.:furious:

Now, with them possibly knowing where Caylee's body was for months! They better not get !!

I intend on calling every legislator and person in the state whose job depends on votes and letting them know that I am an outraged member of the public and that I believe that LE has done an amazing job and that Berry and Yuri should be commended, but that in light of the recent developments with the PI, if heads don't roll they will at election time. Would carry more weight if I actually lived in the state, lol. But I recommend it to all those concerned. I work with the legislators in my state, and you would not believe the power of the pen from an outraged public. Especially after so many public dollars have been wasted when they all knew where this baby was.

here is another shot closer up.

Attachments

• Multimedk,omko.jpg
    Multimedk,omko.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 96
Fla*mom~ I can't really make out anything there. It appears to me to be more like something catching the light possibly and reflecting in that area than a white anything attached to a tree as there are smaller ones next to it which also have white near the same place.

I still cannot understand why they have not given that sociopath a polygraph test. Are they afraid she will pass it? That is the thing about sociopath Casey, she is a seasoned liar and thief. Of course she acted like the "loving" mom in front of DC. But once she was on the phone with mom, she was herself, the spoiled brat who obviously believes since she was got away with so much at home, well then she could just get away with anything all the time. America is not the Anthony family, and maybe she could hoodwink and bamboozle her family but not those who are out to bring the truth to light. When you are not guilty, you have nothing to hide.

It would in no way benefit Casey to take one. She has every legal right to refuse

I still cannot understand why they have not given that sociopath a polygraph test. Are they afraid she will pass it? That is the thing about sociopath Casey, she is a seasoned liar and thief. Of course she acted like the "loving" mom in front of DC. But once she was on the phone with mom, she was herself, the spoiled brat who obviously believes since she was got away with so much at home, well then she could just get away with anything all the time. America is not the Anthony family, and maybe she could hoodwink and bamboozle her family but not those who are out to bring the truth to light. When you are not guilty, you have nothing to hide.

When you say they, are you talking about LE? No one can be forced to take a polygraph. And once someone lawyers up, LE can't even talk to them let alone give them a poly without their attorney's permission. A defense attorney would never allow that. A poly is not admisable in court, but can used as an ivestigative tool. All a poly would have told LE is that Casey is a liar, and they figured that out way back on June 15th.

Watching the full raw interview video and Dom Casey had multiple cell phones. hmmm.

It's all starting to fit together now. If the A's can achieve immunity, they can take the fall for Lee and the way he was involved with DC, imo.

:chicken:

Fla*mom~ I can't really make out anything there. It appears to me to be more like something catching the light possibly and reflecting in that area than a white anything attached to a tree as there are smaller ones next to it which also have white near the same place.

The round white mark and the smaller one along with the rectangle white is what looked like paint on the tree trunk. In the rectangle is a small piece of wood nailed to it.

I am sure now listening again to the Aug 12 911 tape this is probably nothing. Just last night when they focused in on it on the 10 news I remembered hearing MR say something about something round and white and some wood across something. This does not really go with what he said on a second listen to the tape.

P.I. Denies He Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were
Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 5:27 pm EST January 8, 2009

<snipped>
Only WFTV Eyewitness News got an exclusive interview Wednesday with Dominic Casey's colleague, who reached out to detectives with what he knew. But Thursday, Mr. Casey told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich none of it is true.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Belich Thursday he has now spoken with detectives about his November trips to the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there. Mr. Casey denies he had inside information about that location.

VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Denies Fellow P.I.'s Allegations
http://www.wftv.com/video/18441054/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: P.I Jim Hoover Speaks Out
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

P.I. Denies He Knew Where Caylee's Remains Were
Thursday, January 8, 2009 – updated: 5:27 pm EST January 8, 2009

<snipped>
Only WFTV Eyewitness News got an exclusive interview Wednesday with Dominic Casey's colleague, who reached out to detectives with what he knew. But Thursday, Mr. Casey told WFTV reporter Kathi Belich none of it is true.

The Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, told Belich Thursday he has now spoken with detectives about his November trips to the scene a month before Caylee's remains were found there. Mr. Casey denies he had inside information about that location.

VIDEO REPORT: P.I. Denies Fellow P.I.'s Allegations
http://www.wftv.com/video/18441054/index.html

RAW INTERVIEW: P.I Jim Hoover Speaks Out
http://www.wftv.com/video/18436081/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News tat Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

Hoover's attorney told Eyewitness News tat Hoover did not pass the information along to detectives in November because Hoover never found the remains during his search at the scene and because Mr. Casey said the Anthony family was aware of the information.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html (Bolded by me)

Well...if the rest of his story turns out to be true (which I believe it will be substantiated)...guess what this means?!

ETA: We must have seen that at the same time, IRed! LOL It is worth repeating.

Extremely inappropriate.

I did not type that correctly !

It was taken out of context !

What I meant was that I was watching to see if
there would be a sniper looking for her.....
especially, considering what she has been accused of, and was in a court, publicly for the first time in many moons.

She has been keeping out of the public eye, a very LOW profile,
but.....in our society it is very possible !:blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandrz717