Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One would assume that if learning Polish was a family priority for the son, would he still not be taking classes...or was it only Anna's priority? Anyone close to the family know?
If my family was learning a language and my spouse passed away, I would carry on .

Or if my spouse was missing and I held hope for their return I would probably want my child to continue learning the language....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or if my spouse was missing and I held hope for their return I would probably want my child to continue learning the language....

Would "knowing" a spouse was not going to return be cause to drop language training, notably if one disliked or struggled with the language themselves?

Would "knowing" a spouse was not going to return be cause to drop language training, notably if one disliked or struggled with the language themselves?

I would think it wouldn’t be top on the list to consider continuing, for sure.

Thinking of you, Anna, where ever you may be.

It has to be said...
First - Anna, if you are out there, PLEASE let the Chester County DA's office know you are OK. This thread should come up on a Google search, so I am assuming that if you are out there, you may have taken a peek. If for no other reason, than to protect all of the individuals who are risking life and limb to search for you.

Second - If Anna is deceased and you are the individual(s) responsible, it would be far better for you to turn yourselves in NOW. You have some of the best in the nation investigating this case. The PSP and Chester County DA's Detectives are first rate and they WILL find you. There is also an army of folks on here that are digging away at this case, and like the Jacob Wetterling case, at some point we will make the connection. There is always some bit of evidence that will be discovered that will unravel your plans. Do yourself a favor.

I am going to look at this from another angle. Who benefits if Anna’s son cannot speak Polish?

I’ll just throw this out there too. Who benefits if Anna’s son cannot communicate with Anna’s family due to language difficulties?

Awareness Gathering on March 4th,
from 3 to 7 P.M.

Anna's Surname is Pronounced MOTTCH-ee-ESS-skuh.

attachment.php

Gathering MapS:

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...548...0j0i131k1j0i3k1j0i22i30k1.0.8NzP-F9yy3Q

&
https://listsofjohn.com/mapf?lat=40.0297&lon=-75.6337&z=18&t=n&d=y

Gathering GPS Coordinates:

N 40.0297° ::: W -075.6337°
N 40° 01.782' ::: W -075° 38.022'
N 40° 01' 46.92'' ::: W -075° 38' 01.32''
&
UTM: 18T 445930 E ::: 4431245 N

Finding Anna M:
https://www.facebook.com/FindingAnnaM/

Greater Philadelphia Search & Rescue:
http://www.gpsar.org/

° = Degrees
' = Minutes = 1/60 of a Degree
" = Seconds
18T = UTM Zone 18T
E = East / Easting
GPS = Global Position Satellite system
GPSAR = Greater Philadelphia Search & Rescue
IMO = In My Opinion
km = kilometer = 1,000 Meters / (0.62 Mile)
LE = Law Enforcement
LKL = Last Known Location
MSM = Main Stream Media
N = North / Northing
OMO = Only My Opinion
POI = Person of Interest
PSP = Pennsylvania State Police
SAR = Search and Rescue
TOS = Terms of Service
UTM = Universal Transverse Mercator
W = West

[Post 5466
Thread 335715]

March 30, 2018 will be one year since anyone besides her husband saw Anna. I’ve never met Anna, but this case haunts me. We need to bring peace to her family and the person responsible needs to be held accountable for his crime.
Demand a grand jury be convened to bring charges!
Call Tom Hogan’s Office and tell him you want justice for Anna!

610-344-6801 -Tom Hogan Chester County DA

Did you see the comments under most recent post on FA?

Wow! I'm sure many of you here are already aware of these people, but I haven't followed this closely, and that's very interesting.

*me puts on my sleuthing hat*

Wow! I have a feeling there is much more going on behind the scenes than any on us know!

Wow! Well, that sure is a shoot show, but I am glad the posts are being allowed.

Where are you guys reading what you’re reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1