Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #5 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A quarter pound of top quality stuff goes for about $700-$1,000.

I'm not really buying this "He killed each of them separately after selling them weed" theory. What are the chances he is selling that quantity to each of them separately and each deal somehow went wrong? Also we know that 3 of the boys were last seen around the same time in the area of CD's property.

It sounds more like he may have lured them in with the weed. He either had no real motive and just wanted to kill people, or there is a deeper motive such as the BR theory.

I will go so far as to speculate that he didn't have the weed either. Just a blowhard trying to be cool with his athletic shoe scores (probably all bought with mommy's money) and bragging about his drug deals. Seriously, would YOU sell this nut job pot in sufficient quantities that he was re-selling it in 1/4 K packages?

Is it me? I think the guy is just a big nothing and everything he has bragged about is just BS.

He wanted to be in the Sharks but was not nearly cool enough. ~~finger snaps~~

JMHO

I am remembering Todd Kolhepp and the stories he told his mother justifying why he murdered his victims.

The recent (anonymously sourced) MSM about drug deals and quarter pounds etc are alleged to come from CD's confession. Even if this anon person has their facts straight about what CD says happened. It's still only what CD, a quadruple murderer with mental health issues, said.

I am taking this latest stuff with an ocean full of salt . . .

this will lead to fentanyl and also K2 (the new cannaboid synthetic) wait and see. this is going very deep....and i don't mean 12.5 deep.
we haven't even scratched the surface.

I thought K2 was just synthetic marijuana

Edited: my bad. I totally read "opioid" and not "cannaboid" lol. It's been a looooong week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am remembering Todd Kolhepp and the stories he told his mother justifying why he murdered his victims.

The recent (anonymously sourced) MSM about drug deals and quarter pounds etc are alleged to come from CD's confession. Even if this anon person has their facts straight about what CD says happened. It's still only what CD, a quadruple murderer with mental health issues, said.

I am taking this latest stuff with an ocean full of salt . . .

Yes! I agree completely. Something feels off with the latest development. There is a possibility the Co conspirator doesn't exist.

So, in roughly 10 minutes, we'll have another presser?

That's how the media refers to it. But really, it's a whole separate kind of substance that is leagues more dangerous.

People giving him way too much credit. He was a try-hard moron that was extremely insecure, schizophrenic, hung out with seedy people, talked with gangster slang and perhaps watched one too many episodes of the sopranos. Just a trying to be tough and live like a mafioso.

This isn't dahmer or the night stalker.
JMO of course.

Idea:

A Philly.com article focused on a kid who bought weed from Cosmo at a Wawa. (This is the most Philly sentence I have ever typed.) And Cosmo tried to cajole him into selling for him, and the kid kept saying no. That reads to me something like: "Hey, I'll buy enough from you to get through the month, but that's it."

Maybe each kid went to go buy a small amount at his farm. That makes some sense. But, then, Cosmo approaches them about buying more weed or being dealers. They say no. He feels rejected in his schizoid brain and fires away.
<modsnip> It strikes me as an attempt to avoid first degree murder charges, by claiming he just lost his temper 3 times, instead of planned it and lured them all.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Its actually nothing like marijuana. K2 aka Spice can cause psychosis, EXTREME paranoia, and in many case homicidal behavior.

Several THOUSAND for a quarter pound of weed? Idk that seems waaayy overpriced to me...but then again I'm not a consumer so perhaps that's the norm?

A quarter pound of weed is a LOT. I enjoy it sometimes, but I've never seen such a quantity. It is legal in my state.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Having read every single post in the multitude of threads , and have given some insight myself, one needs to realize the importance of SM.The truth, or part of the truth, lies within the texts, comments, etc. One can get a great feel for people by just reading their own info... personally I have very little ,if any , social media presence , no FB, IG, snap, et al

Psychology folk here. I know what you're referring to but I don't really agree. I don't think he's a narcissist. I think he is very insecure. Look at how he shaves his widow's peak, and it clearly looks bad to everyone. I don't think that's narcissist behavior. Look at the bravado in the language he frequently used on SM. I think he thought he was some kind of **** but at the same time thought he had to constantly prove his worth and assert himself... to the point where he began to perceive normal communication as possibly threatening to the self-image he was trying so desperately to hold together. This is what I believe happened during the transactions prior to the murders. Victim said or did something he perceived as disrespectful or threatening in some way (could really be anything), CD feels he has to assert the "gangster" persona that he's trying so desperately to put off (especially during a deal), and flies off the handle. MOO

I was curious about his fascination (going back a bit) with what seems like killing more than hunting. (Never mind hunting not really being a traditional ganster pursuit.) He's posting graphic pictures of dead animals, animals being gutted, etc... I saw one post where it was a cat and a microwave with a caption something like 'Lol, dinner tonight'. I wondered if he found that online somewhere, or if it was his cat, and if it was if he actually zapped it for a second. Etc...

Unless things have changed drastically in the last couple years, fentanyl is used to cut or counterfeit drugs --- not something people are buying pure. This being the reason for so many unintended deaths related to fentanyl.

I was curious about his fascination (going back a bit) with what seems like killing more than hunting. (Never mind hunting not really being a traditional ganster pursuit.) He's posting graphic pictures of dead animals, animals being gutted, etc... I saw one post where it was a cat and a microwave with a caption something like 'Lol, dinner tonight'. I wondered if he found that online somewhere, or if it was his cat, and if it was if he actually zapped it for a second. Etc...
I wish they did not play" lets make a deal". Death penalty is in order.

I bet there is a pot dealer who sold small quantities to DiNardo that is shaking in his Kiks tonight. DiNardo is going to 'throw up' on everyone he can. But, I will never believe that any dealer sold huge quantities to him because he is too unstable which means RISK.

His name should be DiNada.

I can't find it either. Must've been deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charley04