Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if CD / K said anything to these poor guys before he/they shot them..they (T, M, J, D) must have been like wtf are you doing???

Had the families known to the extent of the torture some of those boys went through, I doubt they would have removed the death penalty so quickly. The cold callus acts of CD is totally beyond believe!!
How..How..How could you run over someone with a piece of machinery with no remorse, then go home and sleep and come back and bury the bodies in a "Pig Roaster"!! Just unreal. I for one wish the death penalty was possible for CD. He obviously doesn't want to die,giving up information to spare his life, but, he had no regard for the lives of the other young men whose lives he ended and for what??? Those young men had promise and purpose. I look at their faces, all of them had a look of innocence about them,still wet behind the ears,so much to learn yet, so much to do, cut short by someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth. So incredible sad!:(

Had the families known to the extent of the torture some of those boys went through, I doubt they would have removed the death penalty so quickly. The cold callus acts of CD is totally beyond believe!!
How..How..How could you run over someone with a piece of machinery with no remorse, then go home and sleep and come back and bury the bodies in a "Pig Roaster"!! Just unreal. I for one wish the death penalty was possible for CD. He obviously doesn't want to die,giving up information to spare his life, but, he had no regard for the lives of the other young men whose lives he ended and for what??? Those young men had promise and purpose. I look at their faces, all of them had a look of innocence about them,still wet behind the ears,so much to learn yet, so much to do, cut short by someone born with a silver spoon in their mouth. So incredible sad!:(

Well said!

Time wounds all heels.

Believe me, I've seen several males with this same type of background thinking they can get away with anything. I'm not talking murder, but bad behavior in the workplace (nasty to coworkers, sexual harassers, jerks).

One quit, because people kept complaining to HR and Management about his behavior (he was constantly bragging about how he hung out with drug addicts for a few years. [SARCASTIC CLAPPING]Bravo![/SARCASTIC CLAPPING].

Another was fired; a third didn't pay part of his tuition loan back to the company before moving to the Midwest. The loan amount was $3,500; he knew the company wouldn't take him to small-claims court for such a small amount.

Nobody in prison is going to be impressed with CD and his background.

Yeah these nut jobs want to escape the death penalty yet they had no problem giving someone else the death penalty. Reminds me of Travis Forbes, he confessed but only if he "wouldn't be labeled a sex offender in prison".

Shot in the back, freaking coward (s).

Since someone mentioned FBI files on CD and SK maybe his reference to a "pig roaster" is him getting rid of possible informants who talked to LE and CD caught wind of it? Maybe CD really is part of a bigger chain of drug dealers and he got spooked he was going to get picked up

Yep with his wealthy parents I'm sure his commissary will be well stocked and will always have the max amount allowed in his account.

I would like to know why his moms 357 magnum and the other guns weren't in a locked case as he wasn't allowed to buy or have guns because of his mental condition. When are these parents going to wake up? just like that gun toting autistic killer Adam Lanza. His mom avid gun enthusiast knew her son had severe issues yet he killed all those poor children. I don't understand the negligence of these enablers.

I mean come on already if your children drug addicts you going to leave drugs around when they live with you? Wake up parents.

Please stop blaming the parents. CD is an adult, and more than old enough to be responsible for his own actions. At this time, we have no idea what they did or did not do concerning their adult son. I have seen nothing to the fact stating CD is a drug addict.

No charges have been brought against the parents, and until they are charged with something, there is no use in speculating.

Be kind. Show some compassion. I guarantee none of us would want to be walking in their shoes!

Can anyone clarify why CD and SK have an FBI file number ? I know that the local LE can request FBI help in cases such as this, but what about the possibility that FBI may have had these two on their radar on a possible FBI under cover drug buy or are now monitoring for evidence of an OC connection ..ie -distribution of controlled substances ( weed, heroin, pills , etc )

I`m mentioning this as Benslem may be one of the suburbs that is being flooded with drugs coming up out of OC in Philly and CD has portrayed himself as some sort of low level gangsta.
(BBM)

Since someone mentioned FBI files on CD and SK maybe his reference to a "pig roaster" is him getting rid of possible informants who talked to LE and CD caught wind of it? Maybe CD really is part of a bigger chain of drug dealers and he got spooked he was going to get picked up

Are you referring to the FBI number on the complaint? If so, that FBI number doesn't mean they've ever been involved with an FBI investigation. I believe they would have been assigned an FBI number when they were charged with a prior state offense and fingerprinted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Court Documents filed this week on CD and SK show that they have an FBI file number.
It could just be because local LE asked the FBI to assist with the missing persons cases.

Or it could be that FBI is working on gathering witnesses and evidence of some kind of Federal level crimes that they also may have been connected with.thru OC...distribution of controlled substances, guns, using the farm as a dumping ground for homocides, etc.

Philly OC networks may be involved.

The DA alluded to the fact that this investigation may be of a much larger scope than appears at present.

Please stop blaming the parents. CD is an adult, and more than old enough to be responsible for his own actions.

So he had his own home/apartment? A stable job? Paid all of his own rent and bills? Was a productive member of society? Maybe you and I have a different definition of "adult".. It's not just an age, IMO.

There are so many posts I can't read them all but I wanted to post the criminal complaint filed against Dinardo on 7/14. I live in this area 10 mins from Kratz house and frequent the area these poor boys were found. I don't know any personally but know people who know Dinardo. I am sick over this. Every where I go people's conversation are about this. You can hear them talking about it as you walk by. My reason for posting the criminal complaint is to clear up what went on so rumors don't fly. I also think it is important to read so we can see how sick this Dinardo is and to realize he is not insane. Every step he took was calculated and was done over days. It was not just a psychotic break in the moment it was planned. He said he felt taken advantage of and threatened by these boys. A complete lie. These boys didn't have a chance it was an ambush and execution of all 4 boy. In the complaint it doesn't even say they took money from these boys. It says they talked about robbing them not that they did. Cold blooded killer .. he did this to kill not because he felt threatened.
Here is the link
http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wpvi/Bruce/pdf/dinardo_documents.pdf

Adding more thoughts since Marijuana plays a role in this case, in Nate Tallman's case here in CO he was stiiiillll murdered for his money when going to pick up a large quantity of pot (for distribution I assume). Despite lax laws on pot, there is still the black market so to speak because you can get it cheaper than the dispensaries, which have a higher mark up and tax fees. Private citizens also have their grow licenses, etc. In other words, legalization does not prevent the potential for robberies of this sort, imo.

So he had his own home/apartment? A stable job? Paid all of his own rent and bills? Was a productive member of society? Maybe you and I have a different definition of "adult".. It's not just an age, IMO.

He is a mentally ill adult. Period. End of story. Legally there is only so much his parents can do.

And I, for one, am not going to judge them until all the facts are in. At the moment, we only have the tip of the iceberg.

I doubt he was being so poetic - a pig roaster is just a large metal barrel with a hinge and a spit inside it.

While I do think the victims were lured to their deaths on the promises of obtaining marijuana, I don't know if I believe CD had any. I do think the first victim was a robbery/thrill kill combination. I think CD enjoyed murdering him and he then wanted to do it again, and again and again. He wouldn't have stopped at four victims. Yes, I do believe I would consider him a serial killer that got caught early.

I could care less if these four men were there to buy marijuana... actually, it could have been any drug, even pills, cocaine, etc... they didn't deserve to be brutally murdered/executed.

I agree. I can't find article now, but in one of them it says he was really trying to get someone else to get into the car too...since I didn't link article this is not considered a fact.

I agree. I can't find article now, but in one of them it says he was really trying to get someone else to get into the car too...since I didn't link article this is not considered a fact.

I linked it way upstream, you're good.

We have a term around here called "scroll and roll" if you don't like a post...just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member