Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, hate to tell you, but that's not it. He was actually only selling sneakers. He was not out murdering people for his sneakers, either. The name and date on the paper in front of the merchandise being sold is standard operating procedure. Its a form of authentication for buying and selling on social media sites.

It's a piece of paper to say that it's really him. Doesn't mean he wasn't doing anything illegal. I've sold things online before. I understand the paper part of it. What I don't understand is the front and center bullets.

nice pic of the 4 together, RIP:

missing-men-473x580-327x400.png

http://levittownnow.com/2017/07/15/meeting-the-missing4/

Thanks for these pictures. So very sad.

The second link has comments by the families of the deceased, except for Tom Meo. Has his family commented anywhere? He is such a nice-looking young man, as are the other three, and it must be terribly hard to sum up a young life snuffed out in just a few words.

We grieve for all four.

That PI likes to get his name out there whenever there is a case that makes the news. I wouldn't put much into what his 'agency' says.

Northeast. Not far from Bensalem. I used to work on Comly Rd.

There is a Comly Rd in Far Northeast Philly (close to Bensalem) and a Comly St that's in the Lawncrest section which is several miles south. This Comly Street is only blocks from his Magee Ave address in the Oxford Circle neighborhood. Easy to confuse them!

Food for thought - this could have happened if they were all there to buy 4 pairs of shoes. Yes, shoes are not illegal in this state and weed is. Point is, we have the benefit of hindsight to better judge exactly what the "trouble" actually was. It wasn't weed...
BBM...I too think it wasn't weed. It occurred to me that CD is the one that said it was weed. I really don't think it was and it was a feeble attempt on his part to try to shed a negative light on his victims. Anyone else? MOO

Do you know what police dept this would be ?
Might be able to track down the police report to verify what exactly happened.

But they weren't buying shoes, they were buying drugs from a known drug dealer. I'm saying that kids make bad choices and to say that JP didn't fit in the crowd seems to me like they are lessening the fact that NONE of them deserved to die. They were all doing the same thing.
BBM we don't know that they were buying weed... that is CD words, and there is not one to contest that. Am I correct? Is there evidence to prove that is what went down? Just wondering...MOO

BBM...I too think it wasn't weed. It occurred to me that Cosmo is the one that said it was weed. I really don't think it was and it was a feeble attempt on his part to try to shed a negative light on his victims. Anyone else? MOO

Weed may have been involved..but I think it was more likely the 'ruse', rather than the reason. jmo

BBM we don't know that they were buying weed... that is Cosmos words, and there is not one to contest that. Am I correct? Is there evidence to prove that is what went down? Just wondering...MOO

I'd like to believe that LE corroborated the weed deal via their cell phone records, if at all possible. Text message transcripts, calls, something. Even if it was in code language (which LE is likely familiar with themselves) Especially before they'd let that motive go public. But even if the boys were coming to buy weed, that in and of itself doesn't make the rest of the story true. It doesn't mean it was a drug deal gone bad. Thats the part I absolutely do not buy into. Not on 2 different days....and certainly not the overkill we see in this situation. Something else was afoot, imo.

I'd like to believe that LE corroborated the weed deal via their cell phone records, if at all possible. Text message transcripts, calls, something. Even if it was in code language (which LE is likely familiar with themselves) Especially before they'd let that motive go public. But even if the boys were coming to buy weed, that in and of itself doesn't make the rest of the story true. It doesn't mean it was a drug deal gone bad. Thats the part I absolutely do not buy into. Not on 2 different days....and certainly not the overkill we see in this situation. Something else was afoot, imo.
I agree

Just reading some of the msm articles on this site and is this area anywhere near where these murders occured? Probably an unrelated incident but sounds like a violent place.
(quote)
Violent night in Philly: 4 shot in Center City, 4 killed citywide
Updated: July 16, 2017 — 12:12 PM EDT
A violent overnight in Philadelphia left four dead and several others injured in at least six separate shootings across the city late Saturday into Sunday morning. No arrests had been reported.

The gunfire began just before midnight on the 2100 block of Fitzwater Street in southwest Center City.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/shootings-philly-violent-night-double-homicide-20170716.html

BBM we don't know that they were buying weed... that is CD words, and there is not one to contest that. Am I correct? Is there evidence to prove that is what went down? Just wondering...MOO

Wonder why they would of got into the vehicle with CD otherwise though if it wasn't to get weed?

IMO the DP deal was put in place to get the confession in order to get CD behind bars for good, find out who else was involved and to find JPs body. They probably have their own theory on what happened, and are piecing together all the evidence, most of which we have no clue about, to solidify a conviction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just reading some of the msm articles on this site and is this area anywhere near where these murders occured? Probably an unrelated incident but sounds like a violent place.
(quote)
A violent overnight in Philadelphia left four dead and several others injured in at least six separate shootings across the city late Saturday into Sunday morning. No arrests had been reported.

The gunfire began just before midnight on the 2100 block of Fitzwater Street in southwest Center City.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/crime/shootings-philly-violent-night-double-homicide-20170716.html

Not really, most of these incidents happened 15 miles or more south of Bensalem. Honestly, this isn't all that uncommon in a city the size of Philadelphia.

Not really, most of these incidents happened 15 miles or more south of Bensalem. Honestly, this isn't all that uncommon in a city the size of Philadelphia.

Thanks for the clarification. Sounds pretty crazy out there, yikes.

(quote)

Philly is pretty violent. The fitzwater st shooting is in south philly, most likely not related.

Philly is pretty violent. The fitzwater st shooting is in south philly, most likely not related.

Could be gang related or something? Never lived there so have no clue about the place, so thanks for the info.

I agree. I also think the "amount" of weed was probably a stretch. I highly doubt JTP planned on buying $8000 worth of weed. My guess if weed really was involved it was probably a small recreational amount that he never planned to sell them.

Could be gang related or something? Never lived there so have no clue about the place, so thanks for the info.

Yes could be gang related, or drug related. I grew up in South Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member