Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure. The one neighbor I spoke with at length didn't want to speak to media on camera since he's also been involved in the investigation but he did talk off the record. He provided some very interesting insight on what he's witnessed over the years at this property. He said they have only owned it since 2006. The previous owner passed away and I believe they purchased through sheriff's sale. The neighbor actually had permission to hunt on her property before she passed so he also knows it very well.

Would love to know what the neighbor witnessed on the property.

As a registered nurse, I use the NIH for many evidence based research articles. I know they are typically a good source. Unfortunately, I lost my
husband to a heroin overdose and know
so many affected by the opiate epidemic. I'm all of my personal experiences with my husband and others that had an opiate addiction, I have never seen anyone gain weight from using dope. That's how you know they are clean when they are finally putting weight back on. Not getting personal with you; I just wanted to respectfully disagree whether NIH is the source or not, I've never seen it occur.
Exactly. I usually find NIH to be a great source, but I've never seen opiates cause weight gain.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Sounds like a text book narcissist.Or mania (grandiosity)

This is all before the brain injury it seems. Is there a certain date where that occurred for sure? Based on things I heard (but again, I hate to be a tease however I don't want to just throw things out there), it seems my encounter was before it. He seemed somewhat different then.

What also sucks is that, and this is a big picture thought, you never know if a college kid is overcompensating versus actually manic. Freshman year CD, I would've pegged as a tool but pretty much that's the worst I expect. My last encounter with him and the hearsay surrounding it? Terrifies me in retrospect.

A couple of posts have been removed.Please do not reveal details of what witnesses/neighbours may have shared with investigators.:tyou:

The accident in question took place last year at the farm. It was an ATV accident. Neighbor confirmed.

Not sure if this has been mentioned but it was also confirmed that the vehicle that was found in the garage at the other parcel site was meant to be hidden even after opening the garage doors. In other words, the vehicle was buried in junk covering it.

A couple of posts have been removed.Please do not reveal details of what witnesses/neighbours may have shared with investigators.:tyou:
I think he said the neighbor shared it with him... not the investigator

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Question about bail money - if you show up for court or whatever, is it returned, or is that money gone forever?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I haven't read the whole thread so if this is already answered, just scroll.

His bail was set at $1,000,000.00. This means that $1,000,000.00 must be paid for him to get out. A bondsman will charge 10% of the bail as a fee, in this case $100,000.00, and issue a guaranty note from a bank or other financial institution with which the bondsman has a relationship. The bondsman keeps the fee, even after the defendant shows up for his hearing but the bank note is cancelled.

If the parents put up the bond, they would have to either have the cash to post a promisory note with the court, or do what is known as a property bond, which is when they put up their real estate as collateral and usually the property has to have 150% of the bond amount in paid principal. So if the parents have 1.5 million in cash or 1.5 million in real estate which is not otherwise mortgaged, they could 'put up the cash' or 'put up the house' so to speak. They get the bond cancelled when he shows up for his hearing.

I haven't read the whole thread so if this is already answered, just scroll.

His bail was set at $1,000,000.00. This means that $1,000,000.00 must be paid for him to get out. A bondsman will charge 10% of the bail as a fee, in this case $100,000.00, and issue a guaranty note from a bank or other financial institution with which the bondsman has a relationship. The bondsman keeps the fee, even after the defendant shows up for his hearing but the bank note is cancelled.

If the parents put up the bond, they would have to either have the cash to post a promisory note with the court, or do what is known as a property bond, which is when they put up their real estate as collateral and usually the property has to have 150% of the bond amount in paid principal. So if the parents have 1.5 million in cash or 1.5 million in real estate which is not otherwise mortgaged, they could 'put up the cash' or 'put up the house' so to speak. They get the bond cancelled when he shows up for his hearing.

According to the article below, it was paid in cash by his parents.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/07/...a.html?mcubz=2&referer=http://m.facebook.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I just found something disturbing on YouTube

Mods, I hope I'm not in violation....I looked thru TOS and I think this is ok....

I found a video called "Bucks County Massacre"......it's a horror film by "Brain Damage Productions."

I just watched the trailer and.....it's disturbing.

I don't know if I can link that here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello All,

Ive been lurking here today, Im following this case pretty intently as I grew up in Bucks County, one of the missing man is from my hometown and I currently live in an adjacent county, Montogomery. Ive been following since the original missing persons facebook from Middletown Twp Police for DF. On Sunday, I believe was when Newtown Twp Police posted the missing report on JP, shortly thereafter Middletown posted that they were connected.

A few notes:

- County detectives, Middletown PD Solebury PD PSP were all pretty quick to determine the farm as a location of interest... we now know that was a result of a cell phone ping. Inital searches of the property with assistance from Phila PD got us to the point we are at today.
- The area that they are currently digging was originally covered in what appeared to be crushed gravel (3/4" clean stone common in the mixing of concrete). I witnessed this during Monday's aerial footage prior to the search being called off.
-By Tuesday morning all of that gravel was removed, there was one camera shot Tuesday morning that showed a backhoe's front bucket width of that clean stone removed, as the day went on all of the gravel was removed. Investigators were shown sweeping the dirt with brooms, as the day progressed the "trench" was dug.

Takeaways:

1. The presence of a backhoe is interesting, it tells us a few things... a lot of material to move, and compacted soil, meaning the likelyhood of the missing men being buried there is low. A casual observer would note that the digging area was very compacted.
2. The gravel... how long was it there? Also, the amount of area covered in gravel, I suspect is multiple triaxles of material. Someone had to dump this and spread it.

Its late and I could go on with more details Ive noticed but I figured Id throw these points out for discussion.

IMHO, I think the digging on the site is related to an older crime, and may not be directly related to the 4 missing men. Although the missing men are somehow connected. Also IMO the authorities are withholding a significant amount of information from the public.

(Well, I typed up a long post replying to quotes and the tab crashed. :banghead: )

"Sources say the spotlight is being shifted to DiNardo's parents as investigators want to question them under oath about their son's actions last weekend after four young Bucks County men disappeared. The DA stop short of calling DiNardo's father a person of interest.

Snip

Sources also confirm that investigators have seized the cell phones of Antonio DiNardo, his wife and son as they try to piece together a timeline for Cosmo DiNardo's whereabouts since last Wednesday.

"“We’re considering the whole thing a place of interest. I can’t say the whole entire property is a crime scene," Weintraub said."

http://www.fox29.com/news/267303412-story

Yes, frontal lobe damage can cause a lot of different issues. I have a masters degree in Psychology. Though, it sounds there were issues prior to the accident. If there was a noticeable difference in his behavior AFTER the accident, and a huge shift if personality, I'd consider it. Is there any proof out there that he had frontal lobe damage? I think this is way more info than the public would ever know. If there was a dramatic shift in mood or behavior after the injury, I would hope the docs and family would have addressed it.
Thanks for the post. I keep starting a reply to say that by all accounts he was having issues way before the accident. And the accident and injury is as heresay as anything else at this point. I smell "Spin". Jmo

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

"Weintraub said cadets from Montgomery County Community College’s Municipal Police Academy and specially-trained K-9 units searched across the Solebury property off Route 202 near Peddler’s Village. However, he stated he did not consider the whole property a crime scene, but said it is being searched.

As of late Tuesday afternoon, investigators were spotted inhelicopter footage from 6abc focusing resources on debris dump off a gravel driveway that cuts through cornfields and woods. A Solebury Public Works Department employee operated a backhoe that carefully cut into the dump, just feet away from underbrush and piles of discarded concrete.

Members of the FBI Philadelphia Field Office’s Evidence Recovery Team carefully sifted through the dirt removed from a large hole dug by investigators. They laid the dirt on tarps and carefully inspected everything that came out of the hole. Just feet away, Bucks County Detectives used cameras to keep a record.

“We want to be careful not to miss the tiniest piece of evidence,” Weintraub said.

By 6 p.m., a large white tent was moved over the area where the backhoe was digging by the debris."

http://levittownnow.com/2017/07/11/crews-dig-in-field-as-search-for-missing-young-men-continues/

"Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub would not confirm this information at a press conference on Tuesday morning when asked if DiNardo was suspected of dealing drugs.

In one Facebook post in November 2016, DiNardo wrote, “I’m in the firewood business now,” possibly a code name for another activity."

http://www.trentonian.com/general-n...-and-sneakers-but-had-a-dark-side-sources-say

For reference:

"DiNardo lived with his parents, Antonio and Sandra, on the 900 block of Wayland Circle in Bensalem.

His parents own several companies that are registered to the family’s Bensalem address.

In 1998, Antonio founded DiNardo Brothers Materials, Inc, a concrete company. It is doing business as Metro Ready Mix and Supplies with a physical address on the 4400 block of Castor Avenue in Philadelphia, records show. Antonio is listed as the president and treasurer.

That same year, another concrete company called Cosan, LLC was registered to the DiNardo’s home address.

In 2005, Sandra founded Bella Trucking Corp., which is also registered to the family’s home.

The family also owns much property in Bucks County.

The property that is gaining the most attention of authorities is a 90-acre piece of land on the 6000 block of Lower York Road in Solebury. Massive search efforts have been underway since Monday at the property to find evidence.

An abandoned property on the 2800 block of Aquetong Road where authorities recovered one of the missing man’s vehicles is also listed in the family’s name, property records show."

http://www.trentonian.com/general-n...-and-sneakers-but-had-a-dark-side-sources-say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife