GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, great compliation and information ^ Shadow.

I don't have much to offer on Holly's thread but read here when there are new posts and it breaks my heart to know that people are hurting and there are just no answers right now.

I have been following Holly's disappearance and thought it may help to look at what is now known about Angela's murder since it has been brought up on this case.

Angela Steigerwalt
Age 35,
Lived Tamaqua, Pa
Car driven 2010 Buick
Worked at Kraft Foods near Upper Macungie Township
January 31st Friday -- Worked Shift 3:00pm to 11:00PM.
February 1st -- 8:30am unidentified jogger has reported that he saw AS car on Flagstaff Road.
February 1st --Fire-rescue was called about brush fire on Flagstaff Road shortly after.
February 1st -- approximately 11:00am body was discovered by Fire-rescue and police called.
February 2nd -- Morning -- Anthony Heath was picked up driving AS car, which was equipped with On-Star 500 miles away in North Carolina. He had AS driver's license and a bank card.

Burned body found by fire-rescue on Flagstaff Rd. Jim Thorpe Saturday February 1st
with wires around neck, nearby body was shopping bag from the Walmart at 1091 Millcreek Road in Lower Macungie Township (known as West Valley Marketplace). Receipt was dated Saturday February 1st at 5:45am.
Purchased -- plastic tote, lighter fluid and a lighter. Other items; underwear, men's T-shirts, jeans and a watch.
Video from Walmart shows what police believe is Heath making those purchases.

Information compiled from:
Source:
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-jim-thorpe-homicide-stolen-car-20140205,0,5308420.story
and
http://wnep.com/2014/02/04/troopers-homicide-victim-tied-with-wire/

Kraft foods is located at 7352 Industrial Blvd, Allentown, PA 18106 with about 400 employees
3.1 miles from Red Maple Acres.

Flagstaff Road in Jim Thorpe is approximately 30 miles from Millcreek Road and would take about 42 minutes taking the most direct route. It also has tolls. Any alternative routes would take about an hour… if you know where you’re going.

Only known connection to Holly Grim
Is the location of the Walmart store at 1091 Millcreek Road in Lower Macungie Township. It is 1.3 miles away from Red Maple Acres where she lived. Google shows it as a 19 minute walk or a 4 minute drive.

Another possible connection could possibly be the “older car” that was reported to have been the vehicle seen involved in the incident of an “altercation” with an unknown person and Holly the morning that she disappeared. The question still remains to whether this information of an altercation is correct. It is also not known what type of car, or if Anthony Heath even had a car, prior to being found in AS’s car.

Considering that Heath was caught in 48 hours of finding AS body, and with all of the mistakes that he made leaves me to think that he is not connected to Holly's case, with the exception that it may be possible that he knows the perp(s) responsible.

Also
Holly -- had 6 brothers, one of whom passed away in 1989. Cause of death unknown. HG Father passed away in 2001. According to his obit, her parents lived in the same place as the mother currently lives now.
Source:
http://ludwickfh.com/html/richard_c__grim.html

Angela -- has two step-sons, from her current husband, one who was killed in a motorcycle accident by an unidentified vehicle in January 2010.
Source:
http://lancasteronline.com/obituari...cle_55dce553-19d0-5f0e-9ecd-d4ca823c5da4.html
and
http://www.agingrebel.com/2747

Coatesville Pa October 18th assault of a women, already mention earlier, in this thread, sounds like it may have more potential for being closer to what may have happen to Holly.

Coatesville PA is 50 miles away (about 1 to 1-1/2 hour drive time depending on traffic) is along the Rt. 100 corridor that leads directly to Rt. 222. Hamilton Blvd is the most direct route into the city of Allentown from that interchange, and goes right past Millcreek Road where Walmart is and Grange Road that takes you to Red Maple Acres. There is a sketch of the perp at the 2nd source.
Source:
http://articles.philly.com/1989-01-27/news/26124037_1_coatesville-man-woman-prior-criminal-record
and
http://www.dailylocal.com/general-news/20131018/suspect-sought-in-coatesville-attack

Is there any reason why no one is looking at Holly's boyfriend? I have not seen any LE reports that he has been excluded. There has been no mention of his alibi having been validated and the only comments about him are only what he himself has stated.

Wow!

Thank you for this organized, thorough report! :tyou:

Good questions regarding Holly's BF...

As far as I know... He has not been reported by LE as POI or suspect... So sleuthing of him is not allowed by WS TOS...

But... Sleuthers/mods, please correct me if I am wrong...

JMO

TIA...:seeya:

You're welcome, IHNC! Are you gearing up for the next installment of the
Arias trial in March? I mean March of 2016, of course.

OT
I sure am waiting for the day when I see Juan again. :floorlaugh:
I had to quit holding my breath for that case because I would not be alive. LOL

I sure hope they dont postpone again. It was ridiculous they let them drag this out so long. I am curious to see who represents her.

I live in Allentown PA, and wescosville is less then 2 miles from Allentown. We have a big arena project going on in center city Allentown. Allen Organ is in Macungie , which is 2-4 miles from where Holly lives.

You're welcome, IHNC! Are you gearing up for the next installment of the
Arias trial in March? I mean March of 2016, of course.

Is the trial even set yet?

I have been afraid to look...

But... I am THERE when it starts... :eye: :eye:

Even if I am in a rocking chair by then... :HHJP:

:seeya:

OT
I sure am waiting for the day when I see Juan again. :floorlaugh:
I had to quit holding my breath for that case because I would not be alive. LOL

I sure hope they dont postpone again. It was ridiculous they let them drag this out so long. I am curious to see who represents her.

Juan... :rocker:

I understand your frustration of the twists and turns of the case...:banghead:

Soooo... No news of who the new "lucky" defense attorney(s) are yet?

I hope whom ever it is knows they will be fired by JA before the end of the epic trial...

:judge:

There is an ambulance company right down the street from where that accident happened. You will see where it is located if you click on the map link below.

The search could have been organized from the ambulance company and Dwayne might actually work there or be a volunteer. The article states he turned around, grabbed the keys, and went to get an ambulance when he heard the screaming. I doubt he keeps an ambulance at his house.

https://maps.google.com/maps?client...37&ei=-12mUv2lIsO72QW6nYH4BA&ved=0CKABEPwSMAo

JMO

I believe that her b/f is an ambulance driver

Is the trial even set yet?

I have been afraid to look...

But... I am THERE when it starts... :eye: :eye:

Even if I am in a rocking chair by then... :HHJP:

:seeya:

Yes, the retrial is set to start March 17th. I have yet to see anybody who believes it will actually start on that day, though. Many people are predicting June or July. Judge Stephens has closed all the hearings so it's impossible to know exactly what's happening. Just more of the same as far as that case goes!!

Yes, the retrial is set to start March 17th. I have yet to see anybody who believes it will actually start on that day, though. Many people are predicting June or July. Judge Stephens has closed all the hearings so it's impossible to know exactly what's happening. Just more of the same as far as that case goes!!

March 17th... Tee! Hee! Happy Birthday to me! :lepsmilie:

Most likely will be put off... But at least it is a start.... :sigh:

Thanks! :seeya:

:bump: for Holly...

We have not forgotten you, Holly...

:candle:

From the wfmz article

Money raised during today's event will be given to her teenage son, as well as boost a $2,000 reward fund for information leading to her safe return home.

Organizers of today's benefit say additional fundraisers are in the works.

I'm glad they put up a reward, hopefully it'll get someone talking.

Also glad to hear that her son got some of the money.

Valentine's wishes for holly

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members