PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Labs are not tiny dogs. Someone should know *something* about the missing dog. They can also be boisterous and barky - which can be the reason why the neighbor wasn't too pleased with late nights (and maybe long hours of dog(s) barking incessantly).....

Where is she????
I will keep wondering as to why the downstairs neighbor has not answered their door to LE. If they did, there has not been anything written on it. I feel stuck on this thought. Were the person(s) in the downstairs interviewed????!!! Has anyone said?
Referencing the original write up "Search for Missing Palmyra Woman Intensifies".
dated 8.1.2012 http://www.ldnews.com/crime/ci_21212616/search-missing-palmyra-woman-intensifies

Thanks for the timeline SurfieTX!

Scary, sad thought - what if disturbances where of her being victimized!
Saw at least one show on ID where police were called to a disturbance and felt they didn't have cause to break into the apt - all the time the gal inside was being choked...
Yes OldSteve, I have thought of this as well. I still wonder if there was someone in the apartment waiting for her boyfriend and she came back and surprised them and maybe they had to keep her quiet. I have thought of all kinds of stuff....like maybe she started to walk the dog or went out looking for the missing dog? .....Sigh

Love to know if both 911 calls were from the same person.

Time to turn up the heat on the neighbor and the person or people that were with her that night. Someone knows something. I believe LE knows much more then they are letting on and I am sure they know Who and What now its just a question of where is she...........?
Wonder if they would call Tim Miller to help with the search.

Should we conclude that we simply are not suppose to know because they already know? Was the search for her orchestrated for them to just go through the motions knowing that she would not be found? I would think if Kortne were close to her dog Sheeba that animal would be utilized to track her scent of her whereabouts. Are they afraid or protecting someone?

From a source: North Londonderry Police pulled over a Buick Century and have the vehicle ripped apart and a girl that looks similar to her sitting off to the side. This is from a source who was driving by but does not know her personally...so they aren't 100% sure if it would be her. They couldn't see the tattoos.

This was 20 minutes ago.

Could someone do a rewind from that night? I'd be curious if the officer responding to 1st call...after saying he was clear...what was his next transmission? Also, same or different officer the 2nd time?

Love to know if both 911 calls were from the same person.

Time to turn up the heat on the neighbor and the person or people that were with her that night. Someone knows something. I believe LE knows much more then they are letting on and I am sure they know Who and What now its just a question of where is she...........?
Wonder if they would call Tim Miller to help with the search.
Also JulieR usually when it is after hours, any calls dispatched go straight to the 911 of Lebanon County. I don't know for certain if phone calls are taken directly to the North Londonderry Police Dept. after 4:30Pm Anyone know?

I called my mother and am having her drive by there. Should know within 10-15 minutes if things are still going on. It's by WalMart on far east end of town

Doesn't seem to be her. They released the car and it has Mass. plate. Negative sighting.

well, she IS somewhere
wonder if there are any jealous ex boyfriends, or his ex girlfriends floating around?

No idea about her ex boyfriends. If I get any of that info, however, I'll make sure to share.

Also, any info/sightings that I hear, I'll share as well. Wish that sighting an hour ago would've been right...

Should we conclude that we simply are not suppose to know because they already know? Was the search for her orchestrated for them to just go through the motions knowing that she would not be found? I would think if Kortne were close to her dog Sheeba that animal would be utilized to track her scent of her whereabouts. Are they afraid or protecting someone?

They don't want us to know because it could compromise the investigation and or possible charges against someone. LE never tells the public everything and I am sure they are not protecting anyone, they are trying to find her. It would really be wonderful if they found her unharmed!!! By all appearances it doesn't sound like that will be the case, but stranger things have happened.

It's just odd they haven't called out the proverbial troops- only a small search group, hitting specific points, more so chosen for where she isn't, is how I took it. Wonder if the attorney has called on the services of a PI...yet ?? If so I hope the PI gets more info than we have!

As someone said earlier I hope they are checking the animal shelters there and I would also make calls to say Harrisburg and surrounding areas to keep an eye open for the dog. I could see someone just dropping the dog somewhere.

http://livewatch.lebanonema.org/

2012-00002401 08-09-2012 12:47 1-06 Suspicious Person LONDONDERRY SQ E MAIN ST, APPLE BLOSSOM LN, W MAIN ST / W MAIN ST North Londonderry Township

I wonder if this is what they saw. Time and location fit. Suspicious person in the middle of the day?? Isn't that usually only at night when people are seen roaming around neighborhoods? This sounds like someone reported a possible sighting and the police checked into it.

cw- I wonder why they don't have her dog on there under missing animals, if indeed it is.

Hey, say ...why don't you call non- emergency and for once and for all see if you can get LE to clarify if the poor dog is indeed missing too or not?? Tell them if the dog IS missing it needs to be told!! Tell them the news is reporting it both ways..and please have a presser soon:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme