PA PA - Kortne Ciera Stouffer, 21, Palmyra, 29 July 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw there was an attempted abduction of a girl (I believe 21 years old) in Mt Joy a few days prior to when Kortne went missing. She was walking along a main road (I believe very early in the am ) also more recently a young woman also in Lancaster was walking same thing. Both of these areas close enough to be related. Maybe not at all related but if can't believe a local reporter hasn't questioned it and investigate and reported on it. I assume..no I hope LE has already looked into it. And I also agree with previous post, the family doesn't appear to want public's help. Unless your child is missing none of us knows how we would react but I think I would be begging and screaming for help, info and leads from the community. I also think I would public insist LE do their job and state who responded and exactly what they did, saw and reported to dispatch that night. I prey kortne comes home.

This is very concerning. I did a little digging because someone else asked if there were and links you could site pertaining to the information above.

The first woman in Mt. Joy was 21 years old and the attempted abduction occurred on July 25th, just days before KS went missing.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19113785/woman-reports-abduction-attempt-in-mount-joy

The second abduction in Lancaster involved a 10 year old girl and happened on Tuesday October 30th.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19963638/attempted-child-abduction-reported-in-lancaster

I really hope the Palmyra police realize the potential significance of these two attempted abductions. When looking further into this I also found another attempted abduction that occurred not far from Lebanon. There is one that occurred in Bensalem PA on August 13th involving a 17 year old female.

http://bensalem.patch.com/articles/police-report-attempted-abduction

Six attempts on children in 3 months in PA

http://pahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=231802

With several more in more recent weeks in Philadelphia and Lancaster areas .. makes you wonder if there isn't a "local" (east coast) human traffic ring.

Having said that .. with the day Kortne was having per reports .. IF she was abducted by a stranger .. that (to me) would make her among the unluckiest people on earth.

Six attempts on children in 3 months in PA

http://pahomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=231802

With several more in more recent weeks in Philadelphia and Lancaster areas .. makes you wonder if there isn't a "local" (east coast) human traffic ring.

Having said that .. with the day Kortne was having per reports .. IF she was abducted by a stranger .. that (to me) would make her among the unluckiest people on earth.

Human trafficking is indeed a problem in PA. The article below was recently written about human trafficking and it focuses specifically on PA. I also agree that considering the bad day KS was having, being abducted would make her one of the unluckiest people on earth, however it's not unlikely or impossible. If there is any truth at all to any of the rumors that surround this case, it is a distinct possibility.

http://www.abc27.com/story/19540880/the-fight-against-human-trafficking-in-the-mid-state

The most telling statement in the article above that really bothers me is "Normally the victims of human trafficking are vulnerable in some respect or another." That word "vulnerable" speaks volumes to me when it comes to Kortne. Everything I consider from the fights with the neighbors to the fight or argument that she got in at the bar in Harrisburg. Add in the fact that someone spent the night with her that normally would not and the fact that her boyfriend was not there to protect her, all of this leads to vulnerability. It's that vulnerability that could have lead to a possible abduction and when I say abduction, I mean that she may not have been abducted by some random stranger. This is what I mean when I say human trafficking or abduction is not unlikely or impossible.

Things that make you go hhhuummmm .... Hope this guy is pursuing these casees! BILL WARNER Private Investigator, WBI Inc Private Detective Agency Sarasota Fl, 941-924-7914 Some of his observations ... SORRY HIS LINK WOULD NOT POST ..

All of the pretty young blonde females seen above are for the most part in the same age group and all are about the same size, skin color, hair color, weight and they all look-a-like, private investigators call these facts clues, see list below;
1). Brittany Wood. …Wednesday May 30th 2012, Tillmans Corner AL
2). Heather Hodges…Monday @ 10:30 pm April 9th, 2012 Rocky Mount VA
3). Kelli Bordeaux …..Saturday @ 1:30 am April 14th, 2012 Fayetteville N.C.
4). Katelyn Markham..Saturday @ 11:00 pm August 13th 2011 Fairfield OH
5). Lauren Spierer .….Friday @ 4:30 am June 3rd 2011 Bloomington IN
6). Holly Bobo ………..Wednesday @ 7:40 am April 13th 2011 Darden TN
7). Paige Johnson ….Thursday @ 1:00 am September 23rd 2010 Florence KY
8). Brittanee Drexel…Saturday @ 9:15 pm April 25th 2009, Myrtle Beach, SC

Meems, I know exactly what you are getting at regardless of the link that would not post. Way way too many pretty young blonds that look somewhat alike disappearing, it's beyond coincidental.

Try to put the http:// in front ..

pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/young-pretty-blonde-female-kortne-stouffer-kidnapped-palmyra-pa/

Second interesting article ... by the same PI .. link won't post again .. but his theory is there is a Ted Bundy Copy Cat Killer

Try to put the http:// in front ..

pibillwarner.wordpress.com/2012/08/14/young-pretty-blonde-female-kortne-stouffer-kidnapped-palmyra-pa/

Second interesting article ... by the same PI .. link won't post again .. but his theory is there is a Ted Bundy Copy Cat Killer

I'm guessing it won't post because it's not an acceptable site to post on WS. Don't know that for certain, but that would be my guess.

The only way I believe that Kortne was kidnapped for trafficking, etc. is if someone in her group is somehow involved in that endeavor; too coincidental otherwise. Also I find it unrealistic to believe that one person is kidnapping all of these women in several states, just happening to be in place and ready to go when one is alone for a few minutes. JMO, of course.

Your right Meems, it's a very interesting theory, but I still I am not convinced it applies to Kortne, although I can't rule it out either. Another interesting thing I read somewhere is that Facebook may be the connection between these cases. The problem is that many of the women who have disappeared have so many Facebook friends, it would be an unbelievably daunting task to compile and compare all of the friends, and the friends of friends between these missing women to see if there is any one person who is connected to all of this. There would have to be some sort of data mining tool available to accomplish this, which I am sure the FBI has access to and possibly other law enforcement agencies.

In addition, I have to wonder if someone who may be involved in the drug trade or possibly has connections to a gambling institution would also have connections to a human trafficking ring, it just seems more of a plausible possibility, given the circumstances that surround her disappearance. I also can't ignore that there are many rumors that surround this case and if there is any truth to any of them, abduction by someone she knew would seem to fit.

Like I said before .. she would have to be the unluckiest person on this earth for it to have been a random attack .. (but an interesting read for crime sleuths non the less) Heck .. I am one of the very few who still think it still is a possibility she might have just walked off on her own. I just don't know ... I really just don't know. I can tell ya .. its waaay too quiet (and has been since the beginning) here in Central PA!

I just don't know either. I agree, I don't see it just being a random perp. The presence of LE at one point would have run him off. Way to risky. The presence of neighbors/guest would have run him off. I just don't believe a random perp came by after all of that night's activity so that he was unaware of it all but before guest left in the morning and was able to stumble upon her outside of her apartment. Just such an odd time, small window and too many things that would have to aligned just right for the perp and just wrong for Kortne. While I don't believe she did, her walking away is more likely IMO. Until something else comes out indicating otherwise though, I still think someone from that evening is involved and it's a matter of determining which one and gathering enough evidence.

I just don't know either. I agree, I don't see it just being a random perp. The presence of LE at one point would have run him off. Way to risky. The presence of neighbors/guest would have run him off. I just don't believe a random perp came by after all of that night's activity so that he was unaware of it all but before guest left in the morning and was able to stumble upon her outside of her apartment. Just such an odd time, small window and too many things that would have to aligned just right for the perp and just wrong for Kortne. While I don't believe she did, her walking away is more likely IMO. Until something else comes out indicating otherwise though, I still think someone from that evening is involved and it's a matter of determining which one and gathering enough evidence.

I couldn't agree with you more, there is no way I can see this being a random incident which is why I believe there is nothing, absolutely nothing random about any of it. Too many people had the knowledge that her boyfriend was not there to protect her. Way to many people! Walking off is a possibility but one that I have tried to avoid discussing because it hits way too close to home for me personally! I'll try to elaborate more later for Kortne's sake!

Has there been any more information or even rumors about her neighbors? I know there was speculation at one point that someone in her apartment building could have harmed her, no one was specifically named in media or anything - again, total speculation based on the reports that she had been in arguments with them previously and both sides had contacted LE at various times.

I still follow a "friend" of hers, whom I really think was more of an aquaintance via FB and it doesn't seem that any of that crowd even has a remote thought about Kortne. Out of sight, out of mind?

For the family having an attorney, especially a potentially high profile attorney, it's awfully quiet. And sad.

Why did Kortne require protection via her boyfriend, in any case? She appears to be a capable young woman. Was she being threatened in some way I keep seeing posts about her boyfriend not being there to protect her, etc...just wondering.

Why did Kortne require protection via her boyfriend, in any case? She appears to be a capable young woman. Was she being threatened in some way I keep seeing posts about her boyfriend not being there to protect her, etc...just wondering.

I'm not saying she required protection, I am just implying that there were people that knew her boyfriend was not there and may have taken advantage of that opportunity alone. Her boyfriend not being there provided a window of opportunity if someone wanted to take advantage of that opportunity. Also, the fact that she had someone spend the night who normally would not of been there otherwise suggests that she may have felt the need for protection. Also, considering the fight she got in at the bar, along with the fights with the neighbors may also be a reason that she could of felt a need for protection. JMO

The only way I believe that Kortne was kidnapped for trafficking, etc. is if someone in her group is somehow involved in that endeavor; too coincidental otherwise. Also I find it unrealistic to believe that one person is kidnapping all of these women in several states, just happening to be in place and ready to go when one is alone for a few minutes. JMO, of course.

Exactly, that's just my point, it isn't out of the realm of possibility. The problem is that there are far too many rumors that surround this case. It's hard to rule out things because of the rumors. If the crowd she ran with had connections to drugs or illicit activity that could involve a gambling institution, then having connections to a human trafficking ring would also not be impossible.

As far as the coincidence between all of the women in different states, the only thought I have on that is it could be possible, but if so it would have to involve someone like a long haul trucker who possibly stalks women maybe even using Facebook or other social networking sites as a means to do so. Otherwise I just can't see it as a possibility.

I'm not saying she required protection, I am just implying that there were people that knew her boyfriend was not there and may have taken advantage of that opportunity alone. Her boyfriend not being there provided a window of opportunity if someone wanted to take advantage of that opportunity. Also, the fact that she had someone spend the night who normally would not of been there otherwise suggests that she may have felt the need for protection. Also, considering the fight she got in at the bar, along with the fights with the neighbors may also be a reason that she could of felt a need for protection. JMO

But even her mother spoke out about her boyfriend not being there to "protect" her. Just seems an odd choice of words to me, unless she was in some known danger.

Has there been any more information or even rumors about her neighbors? I know there was speculation at one point that someone in her apartment building could have harmed her, no one was specifically named in media or anything - again, total speculation based on the reports that she had been in arguments with them previously and both sides had contacted LE at various times.

I still follow a "friend" of hers, whom I really think was more of an aquaintance via FB and it doesn't seem that any of that crowd even has a remote thought about Kortne. Out of sight, out of mind?

For the family having an attorney, especially a potentially high profile attorney, it's awfully quiet. And sad.

I haven't heard anything more regarding the neighbors. As for your second point, I find the inaction of the crowd she hung with rather telling. If Kortne was a "friend" of theirs, wouldn't they at the very least act in a way that showed they cared about her, yet I don't see any evidence of this at all, at least not in FB posts! It's almost like they are all just carrying on as if nothing ever happened?

But even her mother spoke out about her boyfriend not being there to "protect" her. Just seems an odd choice of words to me, unless she was in some known danger.

I'm not sure how much we can read into her mother's statement? It does seem an odd choice of words, but maybe all of the fights she got in that night can be perceived as a form of danger, which is her mother choose to use the word "protect" for just that reason. You make a good point though, it is an odd choice of words.

Of course, when I was 21, I might have told my mom that my boyfriend lived with me to "protect" me, just to make the best of something she would not have approved of otherwise, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18