Found Deceased PA - Lindsey Piccone, 21, Tyler State Park, 6 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The "let her go" comment was a response from a someone to a relative's early post (within 4 days of LP having gone missing) of "LP is missing."

There was no reference in the relative's post that LP had "run away", so it is evident there were in-person or other-means discussions spreading throughout family and at least certain friends / someones. At least someone in the circle assumed LP had simply left / "runaway" (odd word to use for a 21-year-old).

The meaning of the "let her go" comment comes across as "she wanted to go so, let her."

BUT... publicly-available information could steer that in another direction, a direction I do not believe applies in this case.

LP's vehicle was discovered abandoned in the park. Photographs taken of LP's vehicle in-place revealed a GPS-time-stamp of "15:32".

Assuming an accurate EST time zone setting, ~3:32 PM is accurate. The time would not be accurate if the GPS clock was set to a different time zone but that would make no sense unless LE did not want actual discovery time published or someone was lazy and did not correct the setting. I'm leaning to ~3:32 PM or earlier being an accurate range for discovery time. What we do not know is LP's arrival time to the park. Does LE have that info? Witnesses?

LP 'disappeared' sometime after 12:30 PM but before 3:32 PM on Tuesday, September 6, 2016.

When was LP's note(s) discovered? Was it a written note(s) or was it a video on her phone... or both?

A point nagging at me is when did LP construct the note(s)? If it's written on paper LP could have constructed it hours, days, weeks or months ago.

If it is a message / video left on an electronic device the document / file would be date-time stamped.

Is the wording of the note(s) (or video) typical to LP (her own words phraseology)?

If this is so out-of-character for LP, and she left behind her phone, ID, vehicle, took no personal items and putting SUI aside, it is a safe bet LP is not alone.

"LP 'disappeared' sometime after 12:30 PM but before 3:32 PM on Tuesday, September 6, 2016."

Isn't that kind of a short time period for someone to decide she is missing?

@Kb we dont mean that.

@ Chuck I dont think they have her but I think they know, and maybe relieved and / or protecting her from whatever is going on with that. I dunno somethings off.
Lately I've been focusing on Post before her disappearance, using a search tool that is on Facebook. I did see one post that struck me as very very odd. Someone bashing someones parenting publicly that would have affected Lindsey.
The post was something in regards to a particular day of year. When someone posted and tagged the family member in the post the response was something like " Thats Ironic Do they know what kind of _____/parent you really are"... At first it wasnt clear who they were talking about then it was clarified, I'm not necessarily suggesting it was Lindseys parents, and I'm not suggesting that the person was credible it just struck me as odd..
The person posting it might have very well not liked the family so its hard to tell whats credible and whats not.
Everything else came back clear, other than that odd "phew " post. Which I found odd. I had never seen that before. Considering the circumstances I guess its actually good that thats all that was found. Most families have plenty of beef on Facebook that youd find so relatively speaking.. it was pretty unfruitful as to motive.

Very odd case, I hope the parents hire a Private Detective.

@tman I thought that originally too, but if the family found the note at that time, I'm not sure it would be odd. I just wonder who reported the car. Unless she also left that in the note... and I've just assumed it was her families not her car, would be good to know.

Another point: by whom / when was LP's FB account deactivated?

LP? What did she think she was hiding?

If LE, why? Preserve evidence trail (activity log).

I find it interesting that LE remains involved, noting LP is 21 years old.

Contents of the note(s) must include details that makes LE concerned for her safety, beyond only the family's concern.

Chuck, I cant be quoted on this, but I'm like 99 percent sure they said HA, the one who made the search for Lindsey page is in LE for Philadelphia- This would also be Lindseys cousin.

Im like pretty sure of this, I Saw it in multiple post. I do believe shes the one who responded to you, which is why I previously posted can an officer be unbiased when shes this heavily involved with the search, and family.

Chuck, I cant be quoted on this, but I'm like 99 percent sure they said HA, the one who made the search for Lindsey page is in LE for Philadelphia- This would also be Lindseys cousin.

Im like pretty sure of this, I Saw it in multiple post. I do believe shes the one who responded to you, which is why I previously posted can an officer be unbiased when shes this heavily involved with the search, and family.

I am aware of HA.

I find it interesting that LE remains involved, noting LP is 21 years old.

Sorry, My guess is because family has ties to these resources to keep the search going (good thing).
Another note: One of her best male friends whose mom posts constantly about Lindsey calling her family posted on Aug 17 as his status "Ditch your problems, better days are coming." Someone knows something, but I think time is the key.

This case is, indeed, strange, if for no other reason than the fact that the public is still asking so many basic questions --- questions that deserve answers in a very fundamental sense if the family is sincere their quest to find Lindsey. What is concerning is the family's supposed change of heart regarding eliciting the public's help in the most recent search of Tyler Park. Even if this turns out to be another error by the media, there has still been no word from Lindsey's family that suggests a desire for any extensive public involvement in searching for her. The offer of a reward seems meaningless, in a sense, when this is all taken into consideration. Frankly, I suspect there are scores of people who would be very eager to take part in an organized search of the park and outlying areas, and they would participate without the "reward" incentive.

With respect to Lindsey herself, the gaps and cracks in her "profile," so to speak, are abundant. On this board there seem to be more questions still than answers, despite the purported insiders who visit here. It seems even those who are "in the know" have only marginal knowledge on key points of Lindsey's life.

Does she have a boyfriend? Is she serious with said boyfriend?

Is the father we have seen in the media her biological father or a stepfather?

Is her brother a stepbrother or a bio-sibling?

Was Lindsey residing "at home," i.e. in the family home, presumably with her mother and father? Does she enjoy a healthy relationship with both parents?
Is the home environment turbulent or harmonious?

Does Lindsey have mental health issues, particularly bipolar disorder?

Has her recent employer been interviewed? Was she employed at the time of her disappearance? Was her work attendance reliable or spotty?

Who is her best friend, and where is she/he now? Has she -or he - been thoroughly, intensively interviewed by law enforcement?

What are Lindsey's main interests/hobbies other than taking long walks with her dogs and her love of children? Where does she spend most of her time when not working? Does she drink alcohol regularly and/or in excess when she does drink?

1. I offer the above questions as a jump-off point to gain a better understanding of Lindsey. It is quite the challenge for outsiders to offer their help in a missing-person search if they possess no real personal composite of the missing subject, other than the typical physical description and photo. And lest someone say the dreaded, "It's no one's business, etc.," so be it, but I believe most people would bare their own souls, secrets, and closet skeletons if disclosing them brought them closer to learning the whereabouts of their missing loved ones.

2. Someone in an earlier post questioned the significance of Lindsey disappearing on the date she did (early September). I find it notable for this reason: People who suffer from depression, particularly seasonal-affective depression/disorder, often begin to feel glum, with a depressed mood, after summer's end. It comes on rapidly and dramatically in many cases, and worsens until the days grow longer once more (in the spring). She may have been sensitive to the impending early-evening darkness and the long winter months looming ahead. I am not suggesting this outlook was enough to cause her to commit suicide, but it is a possible theory as to why she felt the need to escape her present surroundings (maybe Florida beckoned? It's a relatively uncomplicated drive down I-95). Still, even this scenario does not answer the question as to why Lindsey would allow her parents - her mother, particularly - to suffer - while she began this hypothetical "hiatus."

3. Of course, there are other possible reasons for Lindsey's disappearance, not all of which support the contention that Lindsey should have contacted her family by now. These other potential scenarios for leaving might include: The Abductor theory (if she is held against her will, her captor might prevent her any access to media reports or to family contact), the Suicide theory (caused by depression/season affective, or some other mental disorder or negative mindset), or, The "Revenge theory." A desire for revenge might drive a person to dismiss other people's feelings and to adopt a self-serving attitude. This might be the impetus for Lindsey to just take off and not look back. But, if revenge were her motivation, towards whom does Lindsey harbor such resentment? A family member? A "significant other?" An employer? etc. etc. My last theory, the Fear factor, is one that seems least likely; if Lindsey's decision to "disappear" were based on fear, real or exaggerated, it would seem illogical to distance herself from immediate family and loved ones. These would be the people with whom Lindsey should feel most secure and safe. Why would she stop communicating with them if she were in danger, or facing a fearful situation?

4. Another poster thought it highly doubtful that Lindsey would ever come upon the Websleuths.com Missing Persons forum during her absence. This would seem improbable, as a google search using Lindsey's name returns not only the various local news publications and t.v. stations that have carried her story, but this website, as well as other lesser-known ones. Websleuths has been online and very visible for decades, if I'm not mistaken. So, with this info. in mind, one would have to wonder, yet again, why Lindsey - if privy to the media-disseminated stories related to her disappearance - would choose to remain undetected? Again I refer to my four possible scenarios above, with the final theory (Fear) as the least possible motive. Even if Lindsey felt she were in a dangerous situation or that someone or something in her life posed a threat to her, this does not seem a valid reason to avoid contacting loved ones.

When all is said, I believe I am speaking for all who know and love Lindsey, as well as for the caring community on this board, and that is our collective desire to find Lindsey alive and well. Prayers are going up now... I trust we will see a positive outcome in this story.

This case is, indeed, strange, if for no other reason than the fact that the public is still asking so many basic questions --- questions that deserve answers in a very fundamental sense if the family is sincere their quest to find Lindsey. What is concerning is the family's supposed change of heart regarding eliciting the public's help in the most recent search of Tyler Park. Even if this turns out to be another error by the media, there has still been no word from Lindsey's family that suggests a desire for any extensive public involvement in searching for her. The offer of a reward seems meaningless, in a sense, when this is all taken into consideration. Frankly, I suspect there are scores of people who would be very eager to take part in an organized search of the park and outlying areas, and they would participate without the "reward" incentive.

With respect to Lindsey herself, the gaps and cracks in her "profile," so to speak, are abundant. On this board there seem to be more questions still than answers, despite the purported insiders who visit here. It seems even those who are "in the know" have only marginal knowledge on key points of Lindsey's life.

Does she have a boyfriend? Is she serious with said boyfriend?

Is the father we have seen in the media her biological father or a stepfather?

Is her brother a stepbrother or a bio-sibling?

Was Lindsey residing "at home," i.e. in the family home, presumably with her mother and father? Does she enjoy a healthy relationship with both parents?
Is the home environment turbulent or harmonious?

Does Lindsey have mental health issues, particularly bipolar disorder?

Has her recent employer been interviewed? Was she employed at the time of her disappearance? Was her work attendance reliable or spotty?

Who is her best friend, and where is she/he now? Has she -or he - been thoroughly, intensively interviewed by law enforcement?

What are Lindsey's main interests/hobbies other than taking long walks with her dogs and her love of children? Where does she spend most of her time when not working? Does she drink alcohol regularly and/or in excess when she does drink?

1. I offer the above questions as a jump-off point to gain a better understanding of Lindsey. It is quite the challenge for outsiders to offer their help in a missing-person search if they possess no real personal composite of the missing subject, other than the typical physical description and photo. And lest someone say the dreaded, "It's no one's business, etc.," so be it, but I believe most people would bare their own souls, secrets, and closet skeletons if disclosing them brought them closer to learning the whereabouts of their missing loved ones.

2. Someone in an earlier post questioned the significance of Lindsey disappearing on the date she did (early September). I find it notable for this reason: People who suffer from depression, particularly seasonal-affective depression/disorder, often begin to feel glum, with a depressed mood, after summer's end. It comes on rapidly and dramatically in many cases, and worsens until the days grow longer once more (in the spring). She may have been sensitive to the impending early-evening darkness and the long winter months looming ahead. I am not suggesting this outlook was enough to cause her to commit suicide, but it is a possible theory as to why she felt the need to escape her present surroundings (maybe Florida beckoned? It's a relatively uncomplicated drive down I-95). Still, even this scenario does not answer the question as to why Lindsey would allow her parents - her mother, particularly - to suffer - while she began this hypothetical "hiatus."

3. Of course, there are other possible reasons for Lindsey's disappearance, not all of which support the contention that Lindsey should have contacted her family by now. These other potential scenarios for leaving might include: The Abductor theory (if she is held against her will, her captor might prevent her any access to media reports or to family contact), the Suicide theory (caused by depression/season affective, or some other mental disorder or negative mindset), or, The "Revenge theory." A desire for revenge might drive a person to dismiss other people's feelings and to adopt a self-serving attitude. This might be the impetus for Lindsey to just take off and not look back. But, if revenge were her motivation, towards whom does Lindsey harbor such resentment? A family member? A "significant other?" An employer? etc. etc. My last theory, the Fear factor, is one that seems least likely; if Lindsey's decision to "disappear" were based on fear, real or exaggerated, it would seem illogical to distance herself from immediate family and loved ones. These would be the people with whom Lindsey should feel most secure and safe. Why would she stop communicating with them if she were in danger, or facing a fearful situation?

4. Another poster thought it highly doubtful that Lindsey would ever come upon the Websleuths.com Missing Persons forum during her absence. This would seem improbable, as a google search using Lindsey's name returns not only the various local news publications and t.v. stations that have carried her story, but this website, as well as other lesser-known ones. Websleuths has been online and very visible for decades, if I'm not mistaken. So, with this info. in mind, one would have to wonder, yet again, why Lindsey - if privy to the media-disseminated stories related to her disappearance - would choose to remain undetected? Again I refer to my four possible scenarios above, with the final theory (Fear) as the least possible motive. Even if Lindsey felt she were in a dangerous situation or that someone or something in her life posed a threat to her, this does not seem a valid reason to avoid contacting loved ones.

When all is said, I believe I am speaking for all who know and love Lindsey, as well as for the caring community on this board, and that is our collective desire to find Lindsey alive and well. Prayers are going up now... I trust we will see a positive outcome in this story.

Im not sure what you mean by those in the know only having marginal knowledge of key points of Lindsey's life.

As for the lack of public involvement I do not see what you mean. The only time they asked the public to stay clear of the site is when they were allowed the resources of the park and police department. In order to fully utilize these search efforts it is less complicated is trained professionals are working along side trained professionals. Any other day the park is open to public, no one has warned off other in their own time on a day not dedicated to professionals.

All key people have been interviewed and questioned. The detectives have taken these steps from the beginning. Their investigation is ongoing.

Lindsey was not romantically involved in anyone. All those of interest in this area have been looked into.

Her father is her father (not that it should make a difference). Everyone is so upset about how her mom is feeling, rightfully so, but I urge you to realize this is HIS daughter too. He is affected by this just as much as her mother.

mental health issue question has been asked and answered: no.

She lived with her parents is a relatively normal atmosphere. Were there fights or bickering from time to time? Yes of course, but that is normal for a family. It wasn't an everyday thing.

Im not sure what you mean by those in the know only having marginal knowledge of key points of Lindsey's life. <br>
<br>
As for the lack of public involvement I do not see what you mean. The only time they asked the public to stay clear of the site is when they were allowed the resources of the park and police department. In order to fully utilize these search efforts it is less complicated is trained professionals are working along side trained professionals. Any other day the park is open to public, no one has warned off other in their own time on a day not dedicated to professionals. <br>
<br>
All key people have been interviewed and questioned. The detectives have taken these steps from the beginning. Their investigation is ongoing. <br>
<br>
Lindsey was not romantically involved in anyone. All those of interest in this area have been looked into. <br>
<br>
Her father is her father (not that it should make a difference). Everyone is so upset about how her mom is feeling, rightfully so, but I urge you to realize this is HIS daughter too. He is affected by this just as much as her mother.
<br>
She lived with her parents is a relatively normal atmosphere. Were there fights or bickering from time to time? Yes of course, but that is normal for a family. It wasn't an everyday thing.

@kb thanks for answering the romantically involved question. Its helpful, It means that if she was with someone it wasnt advertised. Of course, that doesnt necessarily mean she wasnt romantically involved....for ex. someone on like a game such as runescape online could meet someone talk, make plans to leave, and the entire conversation would be gone when they exit the game.
Noone would even think to check on these platforms. Do I think this is the case with that came in particular, no but I do believe everyone has "someone" whether or not they advertise it-yes- but thats my own personal belief. None the less I think the fact that she doesnt have an established significant other helps me understand that LE isnt hiding that information because the Significant other is a suspect.
I did think the search being last minute cut off to only "first responders" was odd, they said it was a media mistake, but I saw a comment somewhere in the family that suggested it was due to the "overwhelming response" from the public. So I do think the public should organize its own group, it just doesnt seem that the family really supports that.
Also, I would like to point out that I would say more times than not family too often stay within the IMMEDIATE household only. You would be surprised at the things people deal with at home and don't mention it to their friends due to need to "protect" or separate their friendships from their dysfunctional surroundings. Only the family living in that house 24/7 will know the truths there.
Theres evidence both ways. The post which appeared to attack the immediate family member prior to Lindsey going missing, was suggesting that things weren&#8217;t right there and came from an outsider. I don&#8217;t understand that post, it was pretty spiteful, but then again no family is normal. I also followed a close friends/ and his families posts regarding her when she initially went missing- and you know a large part of me feels that some of the family didn&#8217;t really care for their post to much either, when they seemed to be genuinely concerned. Like they had made a poster with Lindsey and the friend together about Lindsey being missing before the family did&#8230;but that same friend was the one who posted the ditch your problems post..Theres a lot of information&#8230;too much, and its confusing. Really Confusing. Frustrating on many levels for all of us.KB I really really do think you are a great friend to her and we can all see how much you care and your information is highly regarded. I know you want to find her, and I wish shed reach out to you. The only promising thing I can say is that, every time I dig into this and go searching for post or things that make this make sense because believe it or not, things SHOULD make sense even in these scenarios ( we knew when my twin ran why she ran, most of these cases theres at least SOME reason) ..No matter how hard I dig, I always come to the same conclusion. Theres things that aren&#8217;t right, People hiding information, and reasons they aren&#8217;t coming forward. I do believe they are PROTECTING Lindsey. I do not think she wants to be found yet, and whoever knows her whereabouts, if they are protecting her&#8230;&#8230;.aren&#8217;t giving her up for 10 grand&#8230;. So I have to believe shes okay&#8230;.until/unless evidence proves otherwise.Also, I know its upsetting for the family to see everyone attack the dad. Regardless of how suspicious looking someone is, how nice they are, etc, Human psychology tends to blame males. In that video, when he said are you done, I really think he didn&#8217;t want to interrupt her, and had he interrupted her like she had interrupted him (I know she interrupted him because she was upset and I know she couldn&#8217;t help it) But had that been him interrupting her, people would have said do you see how rude he is? Its solely a matter of gender.
KB I hope she reaches out to you or the family at some point, and I pray for you to obtain some peace during this time. In my heart of hearts I think shes okay, and I think we have to trust her reasoning for leaving if she left- and trust she will come back to those who matter the most when the time is right.

Im not sure what you mean by those in the know only having marginal knowledge of key points of Lindsey's life.

As for the lack of public involvement I do not see what you mean. The only time they asked the public to stay clear of the site is when they were allowed the resources of the park and police department. In order to fully utilize these search efforts it is less complicated is trained professionals are working along side trained professionals. Any other day the park is open to public, no one has warned off other in their own time on a day not dedicated to professionals.

All key people have been interviewed and questioned. The detectives have taken these steps from the beginning. Their investigation is ongoing.

Lindsey was not romantically involved in anyone. All those of interest in this area have been looked into.

I bolded the parts I'm responding to.

I'd be willing to bet locals are searching that park every single day, just not posting about it on social media. If I lived close enough, I'd go walk my dog there and search.

As far as mental health issues, I'd respectfully say that none have been identified YET. I was so highly emotional, up and down, at age 21, as are a lot of young adults. I don't think anyone can say that just because there was no diagnosis we can rule out that she had some conflict (i.e. depression not talked about) going on inside her head.

bbm

[1] All key people have been interviewed and questioned. The detectives have taken these steps from the beginning. Their investigation is ongoing.

[2] Lindsey was not romantically involved in anyone. All those of interest in this area have been looked into.

She lived with her parents is a relatively normal atmosphere. [3] Were there fights or bickering from time to time? Yes of course, but that is normal for a family. It wasn't an everyday thing.

Thank you for providing information, @Kb; it helps, but also emphasizes a strangeness of the situation.

===
[1] All key people have been interviewed and questioned.

Shouldn't that read: "All known key people...", unless it is known that LP acted fully alone in her leaving?

===
[2] Lindsey was not romantically involved in anyone. All those of interest in this area have been looked into.

This is not a throw-away status, to be used only in eliminating the possibility LP ran off with a love-interest.

The other aspect is, why? That's no one's (the public's) business, yes, but it has to be answered. LP is "missing", and no one seems to know why.

Not that it is unusual for a 21-year-old to be independent of romantic involvements. It may be a simple answer. Maybe not. But the answer could reveal as a key element for to rule in or out why LP has gone missing.

===
[3] Were there fights or bickering from time to time? Yes of course, but that is normal for a family. It wasn't an everyday thing.
One person's pleasure is another's pain.

For some, it wouldn't have to be an "everyday thing" for it to be emotionally painful.

Even the tiniest of drops of water falling into a bucket over time eventually will cause the bucket to overflow.

===

It is not a simple matter of convincing LP to come home (if she is alive). The why has to be known and addressed to make it worth her while.

"It is not a simple matter of convincing LP to come home (if she is alive). The why has to be known and addressed to make it worth her while. "
This 100 %.

KB I think you are in the same boat we are with not knowing whatever critical element it is that caused her to finally pick up and go (assuming she left). The peace in that is innocence.
People who are willing to talk about what they know and not hide information tend to want truth and thats highly appreciated... but Someone knows what happened here.
I assume the family was the first place investigated to ensure the car wasnt staged etc.

Even with family in LE that seems like protocol.

If that can be ruled out, I honestly just hope shes happy and safe. This was planned. Again, changing identity is to escape control. The person who knows they played a role in why she left / or how she disappeared will come off as defensive and unhelpful to understanding the pieces of the puzzle. This will not be who she reaches out to if shes alive. She will reach out to people she will trust not to tell the family or the whole world that theyve made contact with her. Which oddly, is why I lean towards the brother knowing or that side of the family, because not to categorize people but if it were me, the chances of me coming clean to my sisters, who never have had a speeding ticket if I'm trying to stay in hiding are slim and none, but my brother who makes it clear the authority of the law doesn't change his actions wouldnt sell me out for anything- thats where I would go. This is all assuming she is indeed safe and not wanting to be found.

Change your perspective. I once found a sweet dog on the side of the road, It had a torn up collar but I was able to finally read the address of the dog. I got the dog back to its owner, and the owner immediately was screaming and cussing at it and the dog was thrown into a cage. I always felt guilty, that dog had finally broke free and I took him back to a situation that was bad, but I'm sure his owners were "worried about him". Im not saying this is her family, I'm saying this is whatever situation she is running from. We don't want to put her back in a bad situation without it being addressed because if she is safe this time, she might not be next time.

Also everyone is saying Lindsey had nothing abnormal about her.
That would be abnormal. Were all a little crazy, and thats normal.
When the family says things like "She has no mental problems gosh shes normal", would you accept her if she did? Would she feel safe telling you? Would she feel like you would judge her or treat her differently? If not then why does it make a difference? Accepting it doesnt mean hiding it and saying oh shes normal, it means fully understanding that a normal person can have this go on and still be normal.
Shes not gay, she has never had an online boyfriend and shes single, would you accept her and not mock her if she had a long distance relationship? Would you accept her if shes gay? Would it change anything? Does she know that?
If shes hiding from legal trouble, would you be able to support her in a way that gives her hope for a brighter future and not judge her for whatever it is she did?

I honestly believe most people in her family would, but like Chuck said shes not coming back until whatever caused her to leave is reconciled if shes okay. Because if there is something going on, and shes finally getting to be herself now, shes not so much "changing her identity" as she is living out her identity in a life shell be accepted. Why would she leave that? The family has made it clear no matter what theyll accept her and support her and her friends have too, so I clearly don't understand what happened or what control she is escaping, but rest assured knowing youve done everything you can.

If shes choosing to stay gone, theres a good chance shes safer and happier now than she would be if she came back. If Lindsey reached out to you today, and told you what was wrong, would you be able to say I accept that you dont want to be found, and I'll keep this between us--because if not shell probably go elsewhere and I don't mean that to be offensive. That being said, if I ever find a missing person, the first thing I would do is ask them if they are happy, and if it can be fixed...but if they told me they were being abused, or hurt and they know it will continue, my priority would be to protect their newfound peace. If they are sure the situation won't change, who am I to doubt them? When my twin ran away, the only thing I couldnt do is blame her, the rest of the world did, but my brother and I constantly reminded her you don't owe them (cops, teachers, and parents included) an explanation, all they see is the exterior of our family. If they knew what we know... things would be different.

Does Neshaminy Creek remind LP of Poquessing Creek?

I cannot speak for LP, but as someone who spent a huge bulk of my childhood playing down by the Poquessing Creek (we called it Crick), and has also been to the Neshaminy Creek several times, The Neshaminy does not remind me of the Poquessing at all. Completely different experience with Neshaminy being much nicer place for pretty much everything. Also, you could walk along the entire Poquessing on any given day, without seeing another person. Again, I can't speak for LP, but that's my take Chucky Mo.

bbm

I cannot speak for LP, but as someone who spent a huge bulk of my childhood playing down by the Poquessing Creek (we called it Crick), and has also been to the Neshaminy Creek several times, The Neshaminy does not remind me of the Poquessing at all. Completely different experience with Neshaminy being much nicer place for pretty much everything. Also, you could walk along the entire Poquessing on any given day, without seeing another person. Again, I can't speak for LP, but that's my take Chucky Mo.

I grew up fishing and hiking in and along the Cobbs, Darby and Naylor's Run cricks in the suburbs of Philly...

bbm

If you grew up in one place and later moved to another, the previous place may hold a special place in your heart, as much as if not more than the newer, shinier place.

I'm attempting to determine to where LP might want to visit in her travels, previous favorite places and old haunts, etc.

I many times find myself wanting to revisit my childhood favorite places....

[h=1]Mystery surrounding 26 acres of forested area chopped down in Bensalem[/h]

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes.com/news/local/mystery-surrounding-acres-of-forested-area-chopped-down-in-bensalem/article_0c743bc8-9b1b-11e6-a141-672c978b838a.html

attachment.php

Odd. How long will it take to clear that area of all those downed trees... you can not see the ground underneath them.

Attachments

• 580fdd3838dc3.image.jpg
    580fdd3838dc3.image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 254

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads