PA PA - Ray Gricar, 59, Bellefonte, 15 April 2005 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in the CDT and JJ knows it is true. It was on our property and I can assure you there is a state police report in Clinton County and they passed that on to Bellefonte PA. The blog writer at the time was Mr Bosack and it can be checked out and verified. It was PSU that dug it their geology team Im told. All nestled on private property with a cabin and no tresspassing signs.

Everything keeps coming full circle to PSU. With private property signs, why would they trespass. Was there any type of response from them, on why they did trespass? I think there is way more to come in this case. A huge can of worms opening up.

The Centre Daily times had a picture of it. Its not for a pet its much bigger. I don't have a url to put it up. I can only send it by email. Enough witness have seen it to know what it is.

I posted a you tube video of it on the previous page and it is definitely not intended for a pet. jmo

Everything keeps coming full circle to PSU. With private property signs, why would they trespass. Was there any type of response from them, on why they did trespass? I think there is way more to come in this case. A huge can of worms opening up.

I posted a you tube video of it on the previous page and it is definitely not intended for a pet. jmo

Perhaps, this will add to the list of "idiotic" statement I made that have been pointed out to me in the past few days.

Most "digs" are handled by the nearest university's archeological department. I didn't see it indicated if it was or was not observed by a PSP investigator.

cloud, when you report something to be investigated on private property, you are allowing the necessary investigators passage to your property. You can't then go back and call trespassing. You reported it, wanted it investigated, now you're mad because they trespassed... Really?

The NY Times ran an article today about Tom Corbett's involvement in the Sandusky case and how he started the investigation, grand jury, etc but had to stay quiet while running for governor and even after he took office.

However, this is an interesting tidbit from the article (emphasis is mine):

The Penn State case also had echoes of a prosecution Mr. Corbett had led as a young assistant district attorney. Mr. Sandusky is alleged to have used a foundation he created for disadvantaged children, called the Second Mile, to prey upon young boys. In the case earlier in Mr. Corbett’s career, he prosecuted a serial pedophile who ran a club for troubled children called the Children of the Wind.

In 2004, Mr. Corbett was elected attorney general, and quickly created a special unit to investigate child predators. He privately cited the Children of the Wind victims as the reason, saying he remained haunted by victims in the case, Mr. Harley recalled.

Original NY Times article here: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/11/sports/ncaafootball/tom-corbett-pennsylvania-governor-couldnt-discuss-inquiry.html?pagewanted=1&_r=2&exprod=myyahoo

JJ: I found the timing to be VERY interesting because Corbett made the task force one of his campaign promises while running for AG.

Corbett gets elected, Gricar announces his retirement.

RFG announced his retirement in January 2004; Corbett was not elected until November 2004.

It was not a forgone conclusion Corbett would win either. He had a solid primary challenger in Bruce Castor and almost lost in November to Jim Eisenhower. The race was close enough that AP called it for Eisenhower.

RFG announced his retirement in January 2004; Corbett was not elected until November 2004.

It was not a forgone conclusion Corbett would win either. He had a solid primary challenger in Bruce Castor and almost lost in November to Jim Eisenhower. The race was close enough that AP called it for Eisenhower.

Crap! I thought I checked that Corbett took office in 2004.....not 2005.

My apologies.

Perhaps, this will add to the list of "idiotic" statement I made that have been pointed out to me in the past few days.

Most "digs" are handled by the nearest university's archeological department. I didn't see it indicated if it was or was not observed by a PSP investigator.

cloud, when you report something to be investigated on private property, you are allowing the necessary investigators passage to your property. You can't then go back and call trespassing. You reported it, wanted it investigated, now you're mad because they trespassed... Really?

Im not mad that they investagated,Im just saying Penn State geo trespassed.
You can't dig something like that on Private property and to what purpose? It was a fresh dig. That is what brought me to this case since that weekend.

Does anybody know if KG (executive VP of Second Mile) has any ties to the Genovese crime family? Maybe this is just a common name in the area, and there's no connection...just curious.

Does anybody know if Katherine Genovese (executive VP of Second Mile) has any ties to the Genovese crime family? Maybe this is just a common name in the area, and there's no connection...just curious.

Didn't actually look it up but there are several Genovese families in my area, a few counties away from Centre, with no connection to the crime family

MAYBE the "freshy dug grave" was for a large family pet, or maybe it was somthing related to PSU, if it ever existed at all.
SOME statements lack any credibility.
The story about a grave is one of them. Where are the cell phone pics? Where was the 911 call?
Not buying it at all in relationship to what is known about Ray Gricar.
Besides, who digs a grave, then leaves it for " someone" to find? This is not the Hardy Boys mysteries. :)
bbm

Not to long ago Doug Stewart dug a grave in Michigan, left it for a week, then went back the following week and murdered his wife Venus. Very sick to prep a grave for someone you are going to murder but it does happen.

Crap! I thought I checked that Corbett took office in 2004.....not 2005.

My apologies.

You've made 22 posts that have shown at least logical consistency, often with more supportive evidence than you realize.

Don't apologies. Keep it up! It all leads to ruling things out, and that is good. :) If I knew the answer to this mystery, I wouldn't be asking the questions.

Further, you are talking to a major political wonk, with near photographic memory.

watching the footage of Sandusky talking about underprivileged boys makes me ill...

thinking of my boys when they were 10 years old...they are so vulnerable at this age...their little bodies...

this man should never see the light of day.

This is a chart from the Attorney General's Office:

800px-Gerald_Sandusky_Sexual_Abuse_Findings_of_Grand_Jury.png

boy a lot of people knew this stuff..I mean this guy was doing his biz right there in the University...GETTING BUSTED...and still kept on bringing these little kids there.

can we get some kind of timeline?

wonder if we slide this timeline on top of Ray's time line if we will notice anything or anyone popping out at us.

2005?

boy a lot of people knew this stuff..I mean this guy was doing his biz right there in the University...GETTING BUSTED...and still kept on bringing these little kids there.

can we get some kind of timeline?

wonder if we slide this timeline on top of Ray's time line if we will notice anything or anyone popping out at us.

2005?

Apologies to anyone that saw this... Removing my timeline.

Here is a link to the media timeline:

http://ology.com/sports/penn-state-scandal-timeline-abuse-and-major-events-sandusky-case

Nothing new here for those who've followed this case, but an article yesterday from Gregg Doyel, CBS Sports, which clearly presents the facts and mulls over the possibilities - good therefore for anyone just coming to the case, who wants a basic overview:

Gricar's 2005 disappearance only one of many mysteries in PSU scandal

And this youtube episode of Disappeared about Ray Gricar is required viewing for anyone like me who is new to this case!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZimSb1hO3rk

On Fox tonight at 9 PM Eastern, Mr. Buehner will be discussing the Gricar case.

I If they were not, it would still come up in the public now as the DA having decided not to prosecute.

How does it come up in the public?? This is insane...would an accusation of abuse just have 'decided not to prosecute' in the records..or just oh well, no records?? We need a 'Fold it' scientific video game to figure it out.

New to this...been looking for something new about or from J. Karen Arnold....I'm still reading through her "Ladies and Gentleman of the Jury...". Anyone know where she is currently?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member