Paris Hilton to serve time

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what will happen tomorrow? Here's a guess - Sheriff takes her back to jail and then releases her for overcrowding?lol Harvey Levin (TMZ) figures the Sheriff will win out (because he has jurisdiction over release, period) but not before a dog fight in Court.

Mark Geragos is frothing at the mouth - even trashing the TH doctor and the Louisiana Sheriff. I think he's making a subliminal plea to the Hiltons' represent her!

Hope she hires him . . . then she WILL go back. Does Wynona Ryder ring a bell? She could have pled her case to a simple misdemeanor. BECAUSE Geragos represented her, she now has a felony record.

In fact, the last case Geragos REALLY won was the lawsuit the Armenians filed. Being of Armenian descent, Geragos was truly motivated; and collected not only his fees, but also split the amount awarded in the case.
Geragos is merely a money/media hungry *advertiser censored*. MO, of course. ;)

nooooooo, the hot water bottle HAS to be seeeeeeen!...don't cha know????....'it's' ALL about Paris...

And covered with crystals....spelling out. 'I'm too sexy for my cell...'

Happy Bday JBean!!!

If I could I'd give you a deluxe vodka filled hot water bottle...just like Paris Hilton has!

Mark Geragos is frothing at the mouth - even trashing the TH doctor and the Louisiana Sheriff. I think he's making a subliminal plea to the Hiltons' represent her!

Geragos is a media ho....I'd be surprised if Paris employed him.

She has to wear an monitoring bracelet. She cannot leave her home for 40 days. At least that's something.

ETA: Apparently she has a medical condition.
I didn't realize that "spoiled " was a medical condition.

:banghead:

Al Sharpton speaks and for once I agree with him: "If this had been a black rap star, he or she would still be in there"--no question--and Al Sharpton said he's going to lead a black protest march on Paris Hilton's house this weekend! Alright! NOW this is getting really interesting--Get ready Hiltons! Al and the brotha's gonna make sum noiz!
I can't stand Al. Not EVERYTHING in the world is racial....but he seems to find a spin in most situations to make it that way! :loser:

Well, at 9am tomorrow, she might have a REAL meltdown if shes sent back:behindbar , did anyone watch ET? She already had recovered from her "med problems" and had her favorite cupcakes DELIVERED to her house.

I saw that! :rolleyes: I hope she enjoys them because tomorrow she may be back to mystery meat sandwiches. :woohoo:

Haha, I'm so angry she's out of jail. What a stupid b word.

Hope she hires him . . . then she WILL go back. LOL, true!! Does Wynona Ryder ring a bell? She could have pled her case to a simple misdemeanor. BECAUSE Geragos represented her, she now has a felony record.

In fact, the last case Geragos REALLY won was the lawsuit the Armenians filed. Being of Armenian descent, Geragos was truly motivated; and collected not only his fees, but also split the amount awarded in the case.
Geragos is merely a money/media hungry *advertiser censored*. MO, of course. ;)

Well I think the whole world knows how I feel about Geragos!:loser: Never knew about him splitting the Armedian award! The man has no shame. As he was blabbing tonite, he kept mentioning the clients he has in jail. Unreal.

LOL! They were mentioning tonite on all stations, the fact that Paris is being sued by some Diamond heiress or whatever for defamation of character. Paris was to testify and this same psychiatrist that just got her released today ran to Court and said she was too distraught what with this jail coming up that she couldn't testify. That case was put over until August.

Well I think the whole world knows how I feel about Geragos!:loser: Never knew about him splitting the Armedian award! The man has no shame. As he was blabbing tonite, he kept mentioning the clients he has in jail. Unreal.

Think he's going for the Guiness World Record of the Attorney who's lost the most media attention cases in the world, Jilly? If so, that ought to be something he can add to his losing resume, eh? FOCLMAO

And yes Jilly, I do know about your feeling towards Geragos . . . they echo mine. You're my HERO!! :clap:

LOL! They were mentioning tonite on all stations, the fact that Paris is being sued by some Diamond heiress or whatever for defamation of character. Paris was to testify and this same psychiatrist that just got her released today ran to Court and said she was too distraught what with this jail coming up that she couldn't testify. That case was put over until August.

We need a lottery that promises a good "BIOTCH SLAP TO PARIS" going to the one that wins. I for SURE would buy at least 100 bucks worth of lottery tickets. After looking at the petition site that backs Paris being jailed, I can only imagine that lottery would be in the MILLIONS.

Is there any one here that is more disgusted by this self proclaimed, I'm better than ALL of you biotch? If so, I sure hope it goes beyond the knots in my throat and stomach. Personally, if I had 100 mil to throw away, I'd risk imprisonment to kick her sorry *advertiser censored*. AND I guarantee you I wouldn't be release due to a "rash".:cool: AND Paris wouldn't be seen for months after I got through with her, ergo she wouldn't make chit from me kicking her azz. :snooty: :D
I'd make it all giving the gruesome details! :woohoo: :woohoo:

LMAO.gif
Me neither.

Of course she was having anxiety and probably depression and feeling like she was gonna have a nervous breakdown - she wasn't doing what she wanted to do. Heaven forbid.

:hand: She makes me sick!

Think he's going for the Guiness World Record of the Attorney who's lost the most media attention cases in the world, Jilly? If so, that ought to be something he can add to his losing resume, eh? FOCLMAO

And yes Jilly, I do know about your feeling towards Geragos . . . they echo mine. You're my HERO!! :clap:

He's probably in the Guiness Book already, lol. If he doesn't lose the case it's because the client fires him! It also irritates me that Larry keeps having him on. Remember, Larry was the one Geragos ran to about 4 mos after the Peterson case to do damage control. Normally I would just change channels when I see him but because it's this case I suffered through it. But he met his match with the Louisiana Sheriff, Arpaio. Here's the transcript if you didn't see. It's after the Kelsey case :(

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0706/07/lkl.01.html

LMAO.gif
Me neither.

Of course she was having anxiety and probably depression and feeling like she was gonna have a nervous breakdown - she wasn't doing what she wanted to do. Heaven forbid.

:hand: She makes me sick!

Guess she was all "jazzed" up like Peterson!:D

We need a lottery that promises a good "BIOTCH SLAP TO PARIS" going to the one that wins. I for SURE would buy at least 100 bucks worth of lottery tickets. After looking at the petition site that backs Paris being jailed, I can only imagine that lottery would be in the MILLIONS.

Is there any one here that is more disgusted by this self proclaimed, I'm better than ALL of you biotch? If so, I sure hope it goes beyond the knots in my throat and stomach. Personally, if I had 100 mil to throw away, I'd risk imprisonment to kick her sorry *advertiser censored*. AND I guarantee you I wouldn't be release due to a "rash".:cool: AND Paris wouldn't be seen for months after I got through with her, ergo she wouldn't make chit from me kicking her azz. :snooty: :D
I'd make it all giving the gruesome details! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Gee Asl - I think you're more upset than I am:D and I didn't think that was possible!

The bracelet will limit Hilton to a distance of 3,000 to 4,000 feet, which will confine her movements even within her family's luxurious mansion.

"Her house is much bigger than that, so she will actually have a problem. She is going to have to tape off certain areas of her home where she won't be able to go without going out of range," Dobson said.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNe.../paris_hilton_070607/20070607?hub=CTVNewsAt11

This is going to be interesting tomorrow. Seems the Sheriff is trying to get around this by saying she was "reassigned" which I would guess usually means transferring to another jail?

It was good to see that the Judge did not consent to this after it was reported by Inside Edition yesterday that he did.

I guess when I get home from work tomorrow (no computer) I'll have 35 pages to catch up on!:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
everyoneblooms