Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA~ How horrid to think you have the hair of a brutal murderess on your head. Makes me shudder! Probably a lie anyway.
She is a repulsive, self-serving piece of something-not-nice.
ugh... over it...

Also, as an artist and graphic designer, I am sick of her "art' and her t-shirt "design" is offensive in about 15 ways.

:floorlaugh: BBM "Something-not-nice" I admire your considerable restraint! And a huge thank you to your son and your family for his service. You must be so proud. He is a true american hero!

What JA has failed to realize is, once you've murdered someone, you don't count anymore-there's nothing you can do, to make up for the evil that you've done. It's not like a traffic ticket or an overdue library book, you can't go back again- Travis' family will never have him back, & she can't atone for that. Death is a fitting punishment. My opinion only, of course....

BTW, I think Tuba described the effect of CMja's allocution perfectly.

It did not come across like she was talking about anything genuine. She had no business or place in her own words.

BBM: I told my DW that she sounded like a young teen reciting an essay for school. No feeling behind the words that were meant to impress her non felt emotion on the jurors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
Everyone but HLN got an interview
Bet she disrespects NG somehow.

Expect subliminal nasty messages as she snakes her way through the air waves.

Remember though, the last laugh might come from the Jury.

BBM for quote .. trying to multi-quote with no success. Her Twitter page(s) say some not so nice things about NG and HLN. So that's probably why she has singled them out.

She is disgusting! Hope that jury knows. (I believe they do)

I'm really (not) looking forward to these same reporters and their media organizations continuing with the narrative that this trial continues on being such a circus (which it is) and JA is outrageous (which she is) and this has gotten so out of hand (which it has) but hey folks, guess what.... you, the media, are capable of making decisions and largely responsible for what's being put out there, how often, how trashy, what kind of tone you set.

I think HLN will have to be put on suicide watch when this trial ends, I really do. They're going to be analyzing analysis of each other's old analysis of this case. Whatever they can do to get them through until Zimmerman's case. That network has really become tabloid trash. No integrity at all.

So many of these reporters and experts and commentators say this has gotten out of hand and turned into a circus, but none of them take any responsibility for their part in it or hold themselves to higher standards. Instead there's always a low class justification.

It makes finding the truth and unbiased reporting and hearing about the victim (not the freakshow CM) something you actually have to sleuth for. Kind of pathetic.

Jodi talks as though PRISON is some untapped mystical ashram waiting for her as the Messiah. This whole murderous episode was some Karma for HER to save the WORLD.

No doubt the core teachings will include the carrying on of what she learned from Travis.

In her own psycho id.
cc

Perfect!!!! Incredibly insightful post Tart! (Ms Lemon?)

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 3m

Look. I get a lot of you don't like #Fox10 intvwing #Jodiarias again. Questions will be very tough. Only asking a few.Will air it raw @10

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m

i want to know why #Jodiarias didn't apologize to Alexander family. why she lied to me about death. if she traces her art. Very short #fox10

Haha he sounds pissed I hope he does confront her about that stuff.

With all the THs on tv today I did not hear one of them mention how CMja made it look like she was somehow responsible for Travis' grandmother's death due to a broken heart and then in the next breath said "I remember on Thanks Giving of 07 Travis said his granny was sick and he didn't know if she would make it" essentially wiping her hands of any involvement in the grandmother's early demise. I hope the jurors are paying attention better than the THs of Newsland.

Yep, the manipulator had to get her little nasty dig in to say Travis wasn't the glue, Samantha. And btw, Travis said Gma was sick in '07, so you all don't be blaming me for her dying and being lost ...Gma was the glue, not Travis.

This is the part that made me so mad today, that little manipulation right there by the killer. Perfect example how the psychopath operates and manipulated ALL her life.
Another example: everyone of her former boys said "Jodi wouldn't hurt a spider" scoop them up and put outside....can't you just hear her in her little girl voice when the guy says to smash the spider? No, no....you can't hurt a little defenseless spider.

Jodi worked her "men" like little spiders on her web. Black widow.

Anyone have the link to watch HLN online? My satellite went out due to a thunderstorm.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m

I will be doing an interview with Jodi Arias at 6 p.m.

Now isn't that special.......the Pro-CFja camp get's to ask their Princess some incightful questions, my oh my.
:hills:

Look. I get a lot of you don't like #Fox10 intvwing #Jodiarias again. Questions will be very tough. Only asking a few.Will air it raw @10

i want to know why #Jodiarias didn't apologize to Alexander family. why she lied to me about death. if she traces her art. Very short #fox10

Does she still want to claim she had no choice but to murder him?
Why does she not appear remorseful?

Of course he will....grrrrrrrr...

Batton down the hatches for Hurricane KCL :rockon:
Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 3m

I will be doing an interview with Jodi Arias at 6 p.m.

And I want to know why her Elvis Presley looks like "Elvis Kim Jong Un."

I agree. That's the only reason she's giving the interviews tonight. That and she's hoping one of the jury members sees one of her 15 interviews tonight and causes a mistrial.

I do agree but I also think that she really believes that she is a **STAR**. She really reminds me of Norma Desmond. Lights, cameras, action. I'm ready for my close-up Mr. Keiffer.

Here is a link to their site. Hair has to be at least 10 inches long to donate. Colored and Permed hair is okay, but they will not take bleached hair. Jodi has been in jail for 5 years, right? Like you said - her hair has probably grown 30 inches since she got put in the slammer.

http://www.locksoflove.org/donate.html
But remember - the first 14 inches on her head would not be useable since it was bleached blond, then over dyed brown. So that means it would have had to grow 30 inches PLUS WHAT SHE HAS NOW, and that growth would have to be from the scalp.

Not possible. What a surprise - did she lie?????????????? Noooooooooooo lol

noticed this as well but didn't think of it as ja taking a jab at the alexander family, instead i thought it was yet another example of just how obtuse and unresourceful she actually is, how unintelligent she really is, she simply copied what she knew, what struck her as impressive, what she learned from ta. she's a parrot, an aper, little else.

She mimics the people closest to her. We all noticed that she and Willmot were starting to look alike. Wonder what would have happened had Nurmi been sitting closest to her--oh, wait, she did look like Nurmi when she did the lunge demonstration.

It is a full time job for Jodi to satisfy Jodi--she doesn't have time for anyone else and she is never satisfied. Always looking for a better deal.

Jodi had so few mitigating circumstances she had to bring out Travis' grandmother's death-- yes, jury, feel sorry for me because I only just heard about Grandma Alexander's death and I'm saaaad.

Anagrammy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member