Penalty Phase #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I'm no lawyer but I think the only appropriate nail polish colours for court would be neutral ones/pale pink/French manicure. Red is creepy considering this case. Blue is just immature.

I saw that....the blue distracted me when she was talking.....then I thought....when did she have time to go blue? I guess she did all the prep work so time was not an issue.:banghead:

Allowing her on TV is freaking WRONG on so many levels. Shes like a cockroach and she won't go away. She is literally Choosing who gets an interview and who doesn't. She Needs to be Gagged! I'm am so damn livid!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 2m

According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

Didn't JSS put a stop to all the interviews until further notice? Vinnie must be joking (I hope!) The Jury is still deliberating.

People. Don't give her so much attention. I won't be watching anything about her until the jury makes a decision.

Why in the world would the judge lift the ban on interviews? And we thought we'd heard the last of her lies. Makes me want to scream.

Come on Jurors, beat her to the punch. Come in with that DP verdict, and stop her putting her poison out there again. OMG!!!

Now is the time to stop listening to her!! Please dont watch her interviews!! I will not, I'm beyond disgusted.

Ban has been lifted? Does this have to do with freedom of speech, what, why?

She'll make best friends with the spiders she can't kill.:rolleyes:

Start and be club president of the recycle club:jail:

She didn't kill the spiders because they are the closest thing she can identify with in reality (rather than her special fogality). They are both creepy and you certainly don't want either in your house.

WTF!! The judge lifted the ban on JA doing interviews. Why does she still have rights?

Is the judge STUPID?!? Is she fishing for a mistrial? The more publicity this b**** gets, the more likely a juror is to be exposed to the media. It will be plastered everywhere.

What a cluster****.

Why can she give interviews? She's a damn prisoner!! Aren't her communications, by definition, restricted?

I say that she needs to earn the title of survivor!

So strap her down, apply the needle and DP meds and if she survives that THEN she can claim to be a survivor. Until then - NO!

Vinnie Politan ‏@VinniePolitan 3m

According to PIO #JodiArias has scheduled interviews tonight with NBC and ABC...

Am BEYOND DISGUSTED right now, so going to impose my OWN ban!!! :banghead:

From this point forward, I refuse to watch ANY network who entertains Convict Arias....(good luck Voice contestants...will watch for word of results online)...

Too many other cable channels to choose from!

I am DONE with this circus!

Again I'm no lawyer but I think the only appropriate nail polish colours for court would be neutral ones/pale pink/French manicure. Red is creepy considering this case. Blue is just immature.

If she had been wearing royal or navy blue I may have forgiven her for her choice of polish (Travis loved blue), but yeah...what was up with that manicure?

Can she have visitors anytime day or night? Where is the sheriff? Does he allow her run of the jail just like the judge gave over the courtroom to her?? Media vultures and Jodi feed off one another.

God Bless the Alexander family...

I am so angry right now. Even more angry because the jury doesn't know she's been doing interviews ever since she got that guilty verdict. I want her on deathrow, locked up 23/24!

I was locked out for hours. I got back just in time for the start of trial (which was late as usual). It's soooo good to have WS back again !!!!!!!

:seeya:

Um. Were you guys here all along? Was I the only one who couldn't get in?

Only thing I could come up with is maybe she sent her hair in thinking she donated it but really they threw it out wasn't long enough.

But in her mind she donated it!

One word: Brazilian

Omg she is going to do tv interviews, per JVM.

This is exactly why she needs to die! She's just going to keep doing crap like this over, and over, and over again, for years, years, and years if they allow her to live. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand