People Magazine article about Lisa

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ah,thank you Claire...I hadn't realized it was one of the boys that found it. Which was after dad went to work..and mom was drinking.

So mom says she has her adult time when the kids are down for the night (in one breath)..but her son(s) are outside somewhere finding stray kittens while she's home drinking in another breath?

Fish.

No, she said the children were inside watching a movie.

You don't have money for phone, but find them to buy box of wine? What should be the priority?

Your right . That's why I agree that it wasn't wise to go without a fully working phone.

My other theory is that she found the kitten while burying Lisa. I hope, again, I am wrong.

WOW! Like you I hope not. Also DB has told so many stories. The kitten may have been found the day before.

If I found a stray cat and took it into my home, I would find a box or something for it to sleep in until I had it checked out. The kitten could be in my bedroom, but not in my bed. I would also want to feed or give the kitten something to drink. DB never stays anything except she found, or her son found, not sure which one found the kitten, that has changed, and the kitten slept in bed with the son and herself, but that kitten is never mentioned again.

Check for kitten hairs in the bed.

Maybe he had been late before during contract work, it was just over the weekend or something and not at night. BUT, I would be worried.

We were told he never worked overnight before.

There's something hinky with the kitty drama, but I can't put my finger on it.

- dad leaves around 5:30. Kitty isn't there.

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

- 6:40: DB says she put a fussy Baby lisa to bed and a few minutes later checked on her again.- 10:30 PM: Bradley's neighbor leaves after a night of drinking. Bradley, feeling drunk, goes to bed.

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw Michael was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nighmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed, says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat". Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

If I look at the timeline, the neighbor was there at or around 5:30. Hard to pin it down, since the article only states Bradley cooks dinner for the neighbor.

10:30 - neighbor leaves.

SO - I'm assuming the neighbor should be able to back up the stray kitty story. After all, I can't iimaging DB picking up a stray kitten when she's drunk after 10:30 PM and before JI returns home at 3:45.

And who does that? Why the concern over a stray kitten, yet no seemingly concern over your ill 10 month old daughter.

DB can't possibly know if this kitty is sick, wormy, has diarreah, or a plethora of other illnesses associated with stray kittens. And to put it in her bed with no cat box, food, etc. It makes no sense to me.

We have to get to the bottom of the stray kitty story - LOL

Thanks!

Mel

-

BBM She puts baby Lisa to bed wearing purple shorts and a purple top with a kitten on it.
I just don't know what to think about this kitten issue.

There's something hinky with the kitty drama, but I can't put my finger on it.

- dad leaves around 5:30. Kitty isn't there.

- 5:30 PM: DB cooks dinner for her sons and a neighbor -(Source People magazine)

- 6:40: DB says she put a fussy Baby lisa to bed and a few minutes later checked on her again.

- 10:30 PM: Bradley's neighbor leaves after a night of drinking. Bradley, feeling drunk, goes to bed.

- 3:45 AM - Irwin comes home from work and sees a window open. When Irwin came home, he checked on his sons and saw Michael was not in his bottom bunk. He found him snuggling Bradley in the master bedroom (He'd had a nighmare, Bradley says, and she let him sleep with her).

"Then I see a cat on the bed, says Irwin, "and we don't have a cat". Bradley woke up and explained she'd taken in a stray kitten she'd found outside.

If I look at the timeline, the neighbor was there at or around 5:30. Hard to pin it down, since the article only states Bradley cooks dinner for the neighbor.

10:30 - neighbor leaves.

SO - I'm assuming the neighbor should be able to back up the stray kitty story. After all, I can't iimaging DB picking up a stray kitten when she's drunk after 10:30 PM and before JI returns home at 3:45.

And who does that? Why the concern over a stray kitten, yet no seemingly concern over your ill 10 month old daughter.

DB can't possibly know if this kitty is sick, wormy, has diarreah, or a plethora of other illnesses associated with stray kittens. And to put it in her bed with no cat box, food, etc. It makes no sense to me.

We have to get to the bottom of the stray kitty story - LOL

Thanks!

Mel

-

Argh...so in ^this version...SHE found the kitten.
I agree...hope neighbor can back this up. I guess I can't really say much more about neighbor since there is no real media to back me up. so... :x

You don't have money for phone, but find them to buy box of wine? What should be the priority?

I'm not so much bothered by the box o' wine, but am looking at an even pricier expense - a stray kitten. You can't pay your cell, but you're gonna bring in a stray kitten which will require food, shots, neuter/spay. I'm sorry but ya don't take in a kitten unless you can care for it. I have 2 myself and they set me back about 30 bucks a month. Dam cats (LOL).

Okay - maybe she was just gonna let it spend the night. BUT, you don't bring in a stray kitty with 2 young boys then take it away from them. That's just cruel.

Curiouser and curiouser...

Mel

Your right . That's why I agree that it wasn't wise to go without a fully working phone.

The 'restricted' phase of the cell was only about 2 or 3 days, after that it gets disconnected. So that tells me they were just late with the bill. And you can get the phones turned back on in the matter of 10 minutes when you are just on restriction. So I think it may have been a very temporary thing.

Another thing I gathered from the People article:

The cell phones. We heard earlier that there was limited service and they couldn't make outgoing calls (ie, to call 911). Well now JI states they couldn't receive calls either.

"And because they hadn't paid their cell phone bill and their service had been restricted, Irwin wasn't able to let Bradley know when he'd be home". Bradley says she was never worried because "I knew he was at work". Still, it was the first time Irwin had ever worked late.

Source: People magazine purchased, entire article not in MSM.

Another tid-bit released:

Authorities also received a judge's permission to search "a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

Bradley later said, according to the warrant, that she did not immediately go looking for her baby behind the house because she "was afraid of what she might find."

Source: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20539176,00.html

Mel

bbm

Now I'm confused. They previously made it sound like he had just started a brand new job, but now it sounds like he just "worked late". If the latter is the case, then I'm thinking this whole story is a set-up. A baby being taken from a home in the middle of the night is much more possible if the dad is not home and if the mom is drunk. :twocents:

I had heard about the phones being suspended previously a few days ago and flipped thinking she was at home without a means to contact her husband in case something happened. Of course, something happened and she couldn't contact him from inside of her house even if she wanted to. Now, I'm finding out that he was expecting to come home at 10 pm. Did DB know he was expecting to come home at that time? Was JI supposed to be working at another job in the morning? I heard this Starbucks job was extra work for him, on top of a regular job somewhere else.

Ah,thank you Claire...I hadn't realized it was one of the boys that found it. Which was after dad went to work..and mom was drinking.

So mom says she has her adult time when the kids are down for the night (in one breath)..but her son(s) are outside somewhere finding stray kittens while she's home drinking in another breath?

Fish.

In the People article it states that DB found the kitten. Yet also says that DB and the neighbor sat and talked while the children watched a movie.

No mention of when this stray kitten was found.

IMHO - the kitten was not found by either of the boys.

MOO

Mel

Am I the only one who finds the kitten thing not the slightest bit hinky? Not the slightest bit. She and a friend were on the porch in the early evening, about the time dumped kitties start moving around, and the kitten came up and she had a tender heart and took it in to the house.

I do believe, fully at this point, that had the kitten NOT been in the bed, everything else was sort of normal enough that Jeremy might not have awakened her and it might have been morning before Lisa was discovered missing. Lights on, window open (someone here keeps commenting on what a heavenly day that was, window open is a normal thing to me. Also, she could maybe hear the kids better from the porch). But a kitten in the bed, would be too much not to wake her and say who is this kitten.

I would bet 100% the boy with the kitten could back up whatever story she has, though.

I'm a volunteer at our local shelter, and know that kittens get dumped in neighborhoods all the time. Every day in fact.

In the People article it states that DB found the kitten. Yet also says that DB and the neighbor sat and talked while the children watched a movie.

MOO

Mel

It sounds like she and her drinking buddy were out on the stoop, smoking and drinking. They see a little kitty passing by, lure it over and then go give it to their kids to play with. imoo

What bothers me about the kitten story is a kitten isn't going to just sit there in the bed with you, especially not a newly found stray one. It is more than likely going to hide somewhere (as one of our did - in the sofa springs for 2-3 days) or spend all night exploring the house/knocking things over/meowing/climbing the curtains (as our other stray kitten did). But cuddled up cozy in bed... not unless it was previously someone's pet. JMHO

Maybe he had been late before during contract work, it was just over the weekend or something and not at night. BUT, I would be worried.

But in the context of her husband supposedly getting off around 10pm..and her claiming to go to bed at 10:30, drunk...why would she even make the comment? (rhetorical) I don't usually worry about things I'm not aware need worrying about. Overdetailing, imo.

What bothers me about the kitten story is a kitten isn't going to just sit there in the bed with you, especially not a newly found stray one. It is more than likely going to hide somewhere (as one of our did - in the sofa springs for 2-3 days) or spend all night exploring the house/knocking things over/meowing/climbing the curtains (as our other stray kitten did). But cuddled up cozy in bed... not unless it was previously someone's pet. JMHO

Chances are high that it WAS someone's pet since they were able to catch it, and it had been on the prowl for a couple days or more and it was very hungry and exhausted and after being fed, it collapsed into an exhausted long sleep.

MOO

Mel

Right, I saw that DB found it.... after Claire had said she thought one of the boys found it.
No mention of when it was found? I thought it said it was found after the husband left for work and before she went to bed?

Am I the only one who finds the kitten thing not the slightest bit hinky? Not the slightest bit. She and a friend were on the porch in the early evening, about the time dumped kitties start moving around, and the kitten came up and she had a tender heart and took it in to the house.

I do believe, fully at this point, that had the kitten NOT been in the bed, everything else was sort of normal enough that Jeremy might not have awakened her and it might have been morning before Lisa was discovered missing. Lights on, window open (someone here keeps commenting on what a heavenly day that was, window open is a normal thing to me. Also, she could maybe hear the kids better from the porch). But a kitten in the bed, would be too much not to wake her and say who is this kitten.

I would bet 100% the boy with the kitten could back up whatever story she has, though.

I'm a volunteer at our local shelter, and know that kittens get dumped in neighborhoods all the time. Every day in fact.
These kitties were dumped in the neighborhood or were they feral? If they were dumped and had no mama cat around, they wouldn't last long outside. I guess Debbie should have called Animal Control and had them picked up. Oh, but no phone to use.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back